Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astral Travel Experience or Dream??? You Decide…….

3 posters

Go down

Astral Travel Experience or Dream??? You Decide……. Empty Astral Travel Experience or Dream??? You Decide…….

Post by HypnoDude January 13th 2009, 4:19 pm

I must preface this experience with this. Last night before I went to bed I did some self Hypnosis on myself, including repeating an Affirmation a friend gave me to use for resolve of some issues. I finished my little self session, went online and posted that Affirmation as my “status” on Myspace, I then headed to bed for the night.

I wish to share a very vivid experience I had last night, and hear what you have to say about it.

I found myself suddenly somewhere in Europe, among a crowd of people, it was evening time. We were in a huge and elaborate Theatre, the crowd was ‘dressed to the nines’ but it didn’t feel like a glitzy ‘oober rich’ event. A step down from “Black Tie Formal” if you will.

I was surrounded with people I obviously knew, but on this plane and in this state of consciousness, I have no clue who they are. The environment was not loud, but there was someone on stage, performing. I noticed that very easily I was able to tune into the performer, and be ‘front row’. And I was also able to very easily be with these people who were friends or family of some sort, and not be distracted or “drowned out” by the performance on stage. I could not tell you who was on stage. All I can recall is that the performer was male, a mix in appearance of Lou Rawls and B.B. King.

Now is where it starts to take some turns, however it still remains chronological. The crowds attention seemed diverted, just for a second, towards the right hand side of the Theatre. I asked, “What is happening?” And there, a few rows in the distance, just past the entry door, accompanied by just a couple of people, was Tina Turner. I immediately was confused. And asked “Is Tina going to perform?” To which someone with me said, “No, Tina doesn’t reside here, that is Anna Mae.” She did not have the appearance of the Tina Turner of the spotlight, the short flashy dresses, high heels, big hair. She was dressed for the occasion, conservatively, but sharp. The person was “Tina Turner” without being “Tina Turner” if that makes any sense.

I stood there in complete confusion. I noticed everyone around seemed to know what was happening or what would happen next. Anna Mae was making her way through the crowd who all greeted her on her way down the aisles. She appeared like she was looking for someone specific. But all the attention she seemed to get confused me, if “Tina” doesn’t reside here, then why is Anna Mae so well respected??

Before I knew it Anna Mae was in my row, standing in front of me. She called me by name, however it wasn’t Patrick she called me. And wouldn’t you know, must be one of those things I’m not allowed to remember because you think I can remember by what name she called me?? Nope!

Anna Mae took me by the hand and said “Walk with me, I have something to show you.” The people who entered the Theatre with her followed. We made our way to like a side room of the Theatre, where they were serving drinks. Now this confuses me, if we were on The Other Side, (which I believe we were) why are we drinking?? We all ordered up a drink and once again we were walking.

We entered another Hall or Theatre of some sort. It was just as elegant, if not more so than the previous Theatre. Only this one was empty. Anna Mae looked at me and said, this is what you need to see. She slowly raised her arm and at that second it all changed, there was people pouring out of the Hall or Theatre, like it was filled beyond capacity, someone was on stage but I couldn’t make out who it was or what they were doing. I asked “Who is that on stage?” To which Anna Mae responded “You.”

At this point I cannot recall what happened next. My next memory was that my train of thought went elsewhere, and that then rapidly took me to where my train of thought was. I was outside. Without Anna Mae, without anyone I recognized at all. It still felt like Europe, somewhere in very ‘old’ Europe. Cobble Stone streets, very busy with all sorts of people. I was in complete confusion and had the extreme desire to get back to that Hall or Theatre. Only problem was I could not find it again. No matter whom I asked or where I went nobody would help me go back there.

I wandered aimlessly along the cobble stone streets. Trying anxiously to find the place Anna Mae showed me.

I then found what appeared to be like a shop, it was screaming in my third eye for me to enter. I opened the door and standing inside was Anna Mae. I quickly asked why I couldn’t get back to where we were in that Hall or Temple and why I couldn’t remember anything past her telling me it was me onstage. Anna Mae then said “You were shown much past that point, but you will not be able to remember, Believe in yourself, that is why I am here to show you what I have.”

And guess what happened next!? I woke up!

I find today has brought me a new outlook, one with more confidence in myself.

The “Inner me” screams this was an Astral Experience, a very needed one at that, at the same time, the “Scientific, Hypnotherapy Trained” me says…..HHHMMM Was it a dream??
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Astral Travel Experience or Dream??? You Decide……. Empty wow beautiful

Post by Wind-Dancer January 13th 2009, 8:46 pm

I believe this was an astral travel experience. I believe it was to boost your awareness and confidence. Maybe you were lacking in some way. I believe this to be one of the most interesting and beautiful experiences i have ever read or heard. Thanks so much for sharing
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Astral Travel Experience or Dream??? You Decide……. Empty Re: Astral Travel Experience or Dream??? You Decide…….

Post by Spirit-Being January 13th 2009, 9:09 pm

Seems like a very enlightening experience.

Were you aware of being on the astral plane?

Also did you have control of this astral experience?

I believe it was a very important teaching for you, one that will bring you farther along your spiritual journey. Experiences like this are exhilarating, you wake up and say wow! that was amazing, i have had a few and every time, the feeling was the same. I never forgot the details they are so en-grained in me. Wouldn't it be nice to have these experiences all the time Very Happy

I read this experience you posted on SBNS and i loved psi's outlook on it. So any interpretation on my part would be based on what she already said. Even so i will still give you some feedback on your experience.

Believing in yourself, what exactly does this mean? Well could this mean understanding who you truly are? The gifts you have (your abilities) Be confident in them, and go with what you feel is right. Maybe i am getting off the subject here but i feel that this experience is a teaching and when you fully come to understand it, you will move to the next step of your spiritual journey, uncovering a vastness of knowledge & wisdom or maybe you already have it Astral Travel Experience or Dream??? You Decide……. Thumb

I wouldn't mind having another astral experience, it's been so long Crying or Very sad I am waiting...... lol

today please God Very Happy

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Astral Travel Experience or Dream??? You Decide……. Empty Re: Astral Travel Experience or Dream??? You Decide…….

Post by HypnoDude January 14th 2009, 5:13 pm

Thank you for all the input...let me process things and i'll get back to you soon I promise!
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being January 14th 2009, 6:20 pm

Hope you find some answers

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum