Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Natural Laws (an Interfaith Creational Story)

4 posters

Go down

The Natural Laws (an Interfaith Creational Story) Empty The Natural Laws (an Interfaith Creational Story)

Post by Elrick June 19th 2010, 3:29 pm

The Natural Laws (an Interfaith Creational Story) - a fascinating video

~*~

Be well
Elrick

Last edited by Elrick on April 9th 2013, 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Elrick
Elrick
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 120
Appreciation Points : 197
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

The Natural Laws (an Interfaith Creational Story) Empty Re: The Natural Laws (an Interfaith Creational Story)

Post by Spirit-Being June 28th 2010, 5:28 pm

Wonderful Video Elrick, learned alot, the meanings of the numbers were fascinating. I also hope to give more thought to the Universe as it has always inspired me to contemplate all the creativity out there. Thanks

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Natural Laws (an Interfaith Creational Story) Empty Re: The Natural Laws (an Interfaith Creational Story)

Post by ATouchofHeart April 8th 2013, 8:22 pm

Very interesting, thank you Elrick for sharing.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom April 9th 2013, 7:45 am

The Natural Laws? Are we talking about the Spirit world here?

I remember reading about Silver Birch answering questions on the spirit world. He mentioned these laws and wasn't sure I understood them at that time.

Must have a look the link later,rushing now....
Wave

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart April 9th 2013, 8:39 am

Listen when you get that change, quite interesting.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom April 9th 2013, 2:59 pm

The start of the uniforce. I always imagined it to be like that, What fascinated me was the numbers bit.
Every number has a meaning.....
Also trying to figure out what the ladies accent was.....Not sure if it was Welsh or Irish.
Smile

Joan xx

Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down