Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'If you have an important point to make....

3 posters

Go down

'If you have an important point to make.... Empty 'If you have an important point to make....

Post by Linda June 24th 2010, 11:59 am

"If you have an important point to make, don't try to be subtle or clever. Use a pile driver. Hit the point once. Then come back and hit it again. Then hit it a third time
with a tremendous whack."
~ Winston Churchill

"We never have to hold our feelings inside. Whether we express ourselves through speech, poetry, or photography, every one of us has a voice with something of value to say. Now, we can be heard."
~ Brandon Fernandez, teenager who founded EXPRESSIONS: a program designed to teach young children how to express themselves through poetry and photography

"Winners build on mistakes. Losers dwell on them."
- Arnold Mori

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. And that's my religion."
- Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States.

"Where you now stand is a result of thoughts and feelings that you have offered before, but where you are going is a result of your perspective of where you now stand."
- Esther Hicks, best-selling author and motivational speaker.

"The goal is not to never feel sad, but to not react to your sadness. As we grow, we experience greater joy, but also greater sadness. As the layers of our life are peeled back and we understand on a greater level who we are and why certain parts of our life havent worked until now sadness comes with this wake up call. Remember it's a part of the path and totally normal. Keep an even mind through the sadness, let it find expression and know that this too is a part of your journey. Do not run, stay still, bring your awareness and soon your awareness will turn the darkness into Light.
~ Mastin Kipp founder of thedailylove.com

Wishing all the best my friends, these goodies are from walkthetalk.com and the dailylove.com Rather than just delete them after I read them, I pass may favorites along to you to keep them flowing.
(-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

'If you have an important point to make.... Empty Re: 'If you have an important point to make....

Post by Spirit-Being June 28th 2010, 6:21 pm

Thank You Linda they are all Wonderful Quotes the one that stood out like a neon sign was this one.

Linda wrote:
"We never have to hold our feelings inside. Whether we express ourselves through speech, poetry, or photography, every one of us has a voice with something of value to say. Now, we can be heard."
~ Brandon Fernandez, teenager who founded EXPRESSIONS: a program designed to teach young children how to express themselves through poetry and photography

None of us are useless we all have something to Contribute to the World & all of Life.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

'If you have an important point to make.... Empty Re: 'If you have an important point to make....

Post by Linda June 28th 2010, 8:38 pm

Thanks Spirit Being, I have wondered in the past if I belong here on the forums because at my level of understanding, I do not offer any "Deep" Spiritual information, but then I thought, hey there is a Quote forum, I can at least repeat words that sound true to me, that have touched me, and that I want to share with others. So thank you for having a place for me to contribute. Praying Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 June 29th 2010, 2:54 am

I think this is the one I associate with the most........

""When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. And that's my religion."
- Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum