Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loving Others

3 posters

Go down

Loving Others Empty Loving Others

Post by Spirit-Being July 5th 2010, 4:42 pm

When someone slanders you, and you start feeling low,
just Love them, and open up your Heart.
Love is the Key, that opens the Door.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Loving Others Empty Re: Loving Others

Post by Linda July 9th 2010, 7:56 pm

Loves good message Spirit-Being, spread the love (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowhawk July 10th 2010, 1:09 pm

Yes.............Love them!

Yet, there is sometimes a need for Tough Love!

Sometimes we have to say something not out of the weak Egoic Reactive position, but from our deeper Source. We know we have to say something, when the something we have to say.........we do not want to have to say!

This was one of my toughest lessons ever!

I had to tell my controlling mother who always complained about everyone but herself: "Dad is not the problem. Bob is not the problem. Anne is not the problem. Grandma is not the problem. God is not the problem. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM! You fail to forgive and thus you fail to know LOVE!"
I then gave her the tools to help find her way. She was not happy and was quite defensive..........but as time passed she began to search more within and has gotten grown from the experience.

I had to tell an old friend: "You are an alcoholic and drug user, you are abusive towards others and then when caught.......claim it was just a joke. Get out of my life! Do not call or stop by...........GO! If you can someday honestly say ' I am clean, thank-you'...........then call!" I had previously given him the tools to escape but he refused to look at them. I once saved him from drowning, but now he must choose to save himself or not.

Those are two examples of Tough Love and I did not want to do either! Yet something kept saying "If you do not act, neither will grow, you are the only one who has the ability to act and the right words to go with the right action." I think this is what Paul was saying when he said "The things I want to do, I cannot do. The things I do not want to do, I must do." He was speaking of Holy Spirit taking charge and Holy Spirit is what we are when we uncover all the beliefs we put on top of it.

Love needs to combine with Wisdom ............Luna+Sol!
Sparrowhawk
Sparrowhawk

Male
Number of posts : 111
Hobbies : Star gazing, nature hikes, finding secret spots
Tell us about yourself : I am...............what else is there?
Appreciation Points : 167
Registration date : 2010-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 13th 2010, 12:38 pm

Thank You Guys Loves

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum