Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a whisper within you that is dying to be heard....

3 posters

Go down

There is a whisper within you that is dying to be heard.... Empty There is a whisper within you that is dying to be heard....

Post by Linda September 3rd 2010, 4:26 pm

There is a whisper within you that is dying to be heard. It reminds you of all that you could be, all that you know you already are.

The whisper promises love, dreams fulfilled and challenges met. Your whisper is a call to new beginnings, great adventures and to live a life of no regrets.

It is subtle and cannot be heard by anyone else. Your tribe can't hear it; they will tell you it is too dangerous and must be ignored. It is your choice what you want to believe; the subtle, unknown Truth within you, or the seemingly secure collective illusion of your Tribe.

Your whisper is The Origin of all Creation speaking through you; trusting your whisper is your unique and courageous gift to our World.

It is my great promise to you that all of existence will conspire to assist you to bring forth your special gift only once you have fully committed to listening to what is heard by you alone.

Mastin Kipp creator of thedailylove.com

(-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

There is a whisper within you that is dying to be heard.... Empty Re: There is a whisper within you that is dying to be heard....

Post by prophetic_soul September 28th 2010, 6:59 pm

The whisper sounds like the inner child who is so full of ambition and inspiration. Such a young and care free spirit who allows it's imagination run wild, and free from the realities of the everyday mundane world.
prophetic_soul
prophetic_soul

Male
Number of posts : 4
Appreciation Points : 6
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Back to top Go down

There is a whisper within you that is dying to be heard.... Empty Re: There is a whisper within you that is dying to be heard....

Post by NICE September 29th 2010, 10:17 am

Hi

Absolutely..

An Inner calling Is similar I feel. It's almost magnetic I would say..

I just went with the flow lol

x NICE x
NICE
NICE

Male
Number of posts : 14
Hobbies : EVERYTHING AND NOTHING..
Tell us about yourself : I AM GENUINELY NICE..
Appreciation Points : 23
Registration date : 2010-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum