Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contacting Your Spirit Guide

+3
sunmystic
mia
Spirit-Being
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Contacting Your Spirit Guide Empty Contacting Your Spirit Guide

Post by Spirit-Being April 1st 2012, 10:23 am

Meditation and Insights for Contacting Spirit Guide

Before doing the Meditation for Contacting Spirit Guide, there are a few important things you should know... Each of us has at least one spirit guide. Spirit guides are also known by the term guardian angels and other names...

Just as you are a spiritual being in a physical body, guides are spiritual beings who do not have bodies at this time. But they have probably had physical bodies before and they might even have bodies again.

Image: golden spirit-guide angel Your spirit guide watches over you and offers guidance and support on your spiritual journey--even if
you're not aware of it. A true spirit guide is an evolved being who has agreed to support your spiritual evolution.

True spirit guides respect you and your right to choose your own path. Real spirit guides are wise, compassionate and often amusing.
If you are ever aware of a spiritual being who does not respect you
and others, it is not your spirit guide. Tell any less evolved beings to "Scram!" and call in your real spirit guide.

When doing the Meditation for Contacting Spirit Guide it is useful to know, spirit guides can appear in many different forms...from looking human-like to appearing more like a ball of light. Spirit guides do not necessarily have wings.

In some ways, the spiritual world is similar to the physical world. There are some beings who have your best interests at heart. And there are some beings who do not have your best interests at heart. It is the same in the spiritual world. You need to discern which spiritual beings you want to form relationships with.

You may be working with your spirit guide for the first time in this lifetime, or you may have known your spirit guide in other lifetimes. Occasionally spirit guides are a deceased relative. As long as they are caring and respectful, they can be suitable spirit guides.

While spirit guides are always there for us, few people make the time to become aware of their presence. Doing the Meditation for Contacting Spirit Guide is an opportunity to begin opening up your awareness.

In fact, meditation is one of the best ways to start opening up your awareness of your guide. Here are basic directions for a short meditation to contact your spirit guide. You can also learn more about meditation in How to Meditate.

MEDITATION FOR CONTACTING SPIRIT GUIDE

Preparing a Space, Preparing Yourself...
Find a quiet, comfortable place for yourself--where you will not be disturbed. Create a safe, sacred atmosphere. Perhaps place a sacred object in sight and light a candle or incense. You might even play some gentle soothing music in the background. Relax your body. Breathe fully and perhaps do some light stretching. Sit comfortably. Close your eyes and focus your attention inward.

Contacting Your Spirit Guide...
Set your spiritual intent to contact your spirit guide. If you like, do a prayer to ask for spiritual support as you make contact with your spirit guide.

Inwardly, call in your spirit guide. Start to open up your awareness of their presence. You may see them, feel their presence, hear them communicating, or somehow just know they are there. As spirit, say "hello" to your spirit guide. Allow yourself to receive a "hello" back from your spirit guide.

Breathe and just be in their presence. Without speaking, ask your spirit guide if they have a message for you. Be still and allow yourself to receive their spiritual communication. Just be...and listen.

After a few minutes, or when that feels complete, bring your palms together in front of your heart. Finish by saying,"Thank you" to your spirit guide--for all their support in life. Let go of focussing on your spirit guide and focus your attention on yourself.

Notice how you feel after doing the Meditation for Contacting Spirit Guide. Take a few deep breaths and, when you feel ready, open your eyes...

Give yourself some time to process this experience before moving on to other activities. You may want to journal, go for a quiet walk, or meditate with a focus on yourself.

This is a basic meditation for contacting spirit guides. You can also learn about your spirit guide in clairvoyant readings.

Find out about distant healing, the process of spiritual healing, energy healing, spiritual wellness, and healing spiritual abuse in other pages which compliment Contacting Spirit Guide.

http://www.the-auras-expert.com/contacting-spirit-guide.html

I have yet to practice this meditation this is my next meditation i will share my experience.

~Love, Light, Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Contacting Your Spirit Guide Empty Re: Contacting Your Spirit Guide

Post by mia April 1st 2012, 11:38 am

That is a lovely easy article to follow.
Thank you SB xxx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 1st 2012, 12:54 pm

I just say, "hey you?! and somebody shows up Smile

But Spirit-Being, I think that the approach that you have posted is way better than mine. Contacting Your Spirit Guide 30964
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being April 1st 2012, 4:12 pm

That works sunmystic right to the point. Very Happy

~Love, Light, Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann April 1st 2012, 4:50 pm

OMG... just threw a pillow at your head...... How dare you get off that easy rflho
I have cried ..screamed...sat for hours...meditatied etc to not be able to do that... THROWS another pillow just because you can do that rflho
I get them in dreamsand visions ..wake up to songs playing in head...they touch me tap me, stroke my face ..appear as humans occasionally but i could sit here till I turned to stone and they would not come running to say Hunny what do you need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DUCK AGAIN...that was a three pillow comment!!!!!!!! teeeee heeeeeee
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by mia April 1st 2012, 5:01 pm

We all feel our guides differently.
I see mine, just have to 'look' and he is there usually.
Or I think of him and he comes.

He has always been with me, I didnt know who he was though til a few years ago lol

He got impatient with me cos I didnt know what he wanted of me and left me for ages.

He is back now though and actually smiles now and then ..... and thats a biggie foe me,cos I know I am doing well Smile
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 2nd 2012, 12:34 pm

laura ann wrote:

OMG... just threw a pillow at your head...... How dare you get off that easy rflho
I have cried ..screamed...sat for hours...meditatied etc to not be able to do that... THROWS another pillow just because you can do that rflho
I get them in dreamsand visions ..wake up to songs playing in head...they touch me tap me, stroke my face ..appear as humans occasionally but i could sit here till I turned to stone and they would not come running to say Hunny what do you need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DUCK AGAIN...that was a three pillow comment!!!!!!!! teeeee heeeeeee

Smile ! eek! I am in the middle of a pillow fight! Spirit-Being we need a pillow fight smily Smile .

Laura I am an old soul and have been around so long that I know most everybody. And I carry a lot of Fae genes so am very psychic. I act like I am a bit "cocky", but actually I am not. I tread very carefully out there Smile some of the folks that I know out there are "NOT" friendly Smile .
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann April 2nd 2012, 12:58 pm

I am fae as well... got a gold fairy named Ivy ... go into elementalville through the base of a huge oak tree......

yes I beleive we may have worked together before...

a lot of my stuff also came into your paper reading which i am off to type...

btw you may enjoy the article i posted called Old phart wine lol
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 2nd 2012, 1:23 pm

laura ann wrote:I am fae as well... got a gold fairy named Ivy ... go into elementalville through the base of a huge oak tree......

yes I beleive we may have worked together before...

a lot of my stuff also came into your paper reading which i am off to type...

btw you may enjoy the article i posted called Old phart wine lol

I am not surprised Smile I haven't quite got your mind address yet but preliminaries do agree with what you are saying. And your mind/spirit energy patterns have a familiar feel to them.

So Laura, where is the article that you would like me to have a look at? Smile !
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 April 2nd 2012, 1:25 pm

One smily coming up

Contacting Your Spirit Guide Pillowfight~0
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 2nd 2012, 1:35 pm

Vanilla2 wrote:One smily coming up

Contacting Your Spirit Guide Pillowfight%7E0

Cool Vanilla! So, what is the code for it? I don't see it in our choices Smile
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 April 2nd 2012, 1:50 pm

It wasn't from here sunmystic, I looked one up especially for you. Very Happy
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann April 2nd 2012, 1:55 pm

Here ya go SUN there are toooooooo many sections to this place coudl nto remember where i put it ..looked in artistic, poetry etc..then fouind it

http://www.spiritsjourney.net/t1691-old-phart-wine

Vanilla2)))))))))))))) love the pillows
change some old one out and replace it with the pillows
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 2nd 2012, 7:28 pm

Vanilla2 wrote:It wasn't from here sunmystic, I looked one up especially for you. Very Happy

It is probably better if I am not "pillow fight" empowered Smile
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 2nd 2012, 7:37 pm

laura ann wrote:Here ya go SUN there are toooooooo many sections to this place coudl nto remember where i put it ..looked in artistic, poetry etc..then fouind it

http://www.spiritsjourney.net/t1691-old-phart-wine

Vanilla2)))))))))))))) love the pillows
change some old one out and replace it with the pillows

The words "creatively rogue" comes to mind Smile . I have a tendency to be a bit stuffy. I am working on it.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann April 2nd 2012, 7:45 pm

I have a tendency to be a bit stuffy. I am working on it.

OMG we must let some of the old ticking out of your pillows..lighten you up a bit...

hang in their....... I bet I can get you to giggle eventually....I can be quite the card at times......

I must search for your JOY button...hmmmmmmm a challenge
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 2nd 2012, 8:27 pm

laura ann wrote:
I have a tendency to be a bit stuffy. I am working on it.

OMG we must let some of the old ticking out of your pillows..lighten you up a bit...

hang in their....... I bet I can get you to giggle eventually....I can be quite the card at times......

I must search for your JOY button...hmmmmmmm a challenge

Please be gentle Smile I am about as light as I ever get and that has taken me years to achieve. I guess one could call it a short coming, but then I am a short fellow Smile .
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann April 2nd 2012, 8:36 pm

Gentle is my new name.......rflho

but then I am a short fellow

thank GOD.... I am so tired of swinging upward.. now I can throw punches straight forward

whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww finally eye to eye
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 February 23rd 2013, 11:05 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:Meditation and Insights for Contacting Spirit Guide

Before doing the Meditation for Contacting Spirit Guide, there are a few important things you should know... Each of us has at least one spirit guide. Spirit guides are also known by the term guardian angels and other names...

Just as you are a spiritual being in a physical body, guides are spiritual beings who do not have bodies at this time. But they have probably had physical bodies before and they might even have bodies again.

Image: golden spirit-guide angel Your spirit guide watches over you and offers guidance and support on your spiritual journey--even if
you're not aware of it. A true spirit guide is an evolved being who has agreed to support your spiritual evolution.

True spirit guides respect you and your right to choose your own path. Real spirit guides are wise, compassionate and often amusing.
If you are ever aware of a spiritual being who does not respect you
and others, it is not your spirit guide. Tell any less evolved beings to "Scram!" and call in your real spirit guide.

When doing the Meditation for Contacting Spirit Guide it is useful to know, spirit guides can appear in many different forms...from looking human-like to appearing more like a ball of light. Spirit guides do not necessarily have wings.

In some ways, the spiritual world is similar to the physical world. There are some beings who have your best interests at heart. And there are some beings who do not have your best interests at heart. It is the same in the spiritual world. You need to discern which spiritual beings you want to form relationships with.

You may be working with your spirit guide for the first time in this lifetime, or you may have known your spirit guide in other lifetimes. Occasionally spirit guides are a deceased relative. As long as they are caring and respectful, they can be suitable spirit guides.

While spirit guides are always there for us, few people make the time to become aware of their presence. Doing the Meditation for Contacting Spirit Guide is an opportunity to begin opening up your awareness.

In fact, meditation is one of the best ways to start opening up your awareness of your guide. Here are basic directions for a short meditation to contact your spirit guide. You can also learn more about meditation in How to Meditate.

MEDITATION FOR CONTACTING SPIRIT GUIDE

Preparing a Space, Preparing Yourself...
Find a quiet, comfortable place for yourself--where you will not be disturbed. Create a safe, sacred atmosphere. Perhaps place a sacred object in sight and light a candle or incense. You might even play some gentle soothing music in the background. Relax your body. Breathe fully and perhaps do some light stretching. Sit comfortably. Close your eyes and focus your attention inward.

Contacting Your Spirit Guide...
Set your spiritual intent to contact your spirit guide. If you like, do a prayer to ask for spiritual support as you make contact with your spirit guide.

Inwardly, call in your spirit guide. Start to open up your awareness of their presence. You may see them, feel their presence, hear them communicating, or somehow just know they are there. As spirit, say "hello" to your spirit guide. Allow yourself to receive a "hello" back from your spirit guide.

Breathe and just be in their presence. Without speaking, ask your spirit guide if they have a message for you. Be still and allow yourself to receive their spiritual communication. Just be...and listen.

After a few minutes, or when that feels complete, bring your palms together in front of your heart. Finish by saying,"Thank you" to your spirit guide--for all their support in life. Let go of focussing on your spirit guide and focus your attention on yourself.

Notice how you feel after doing the Meditation for Contacting Spirit Guide. Take a few deep breaths and, when you feel ready, open your eyes...

Give yourself some time to process this experience before moving on to other activities. You may want to journal, go for a quiet walk, or meditate with a focus on yourself.

This is a basic meditation for contacting spirit guides. You can also learn about your spirit guide in clairvoyant readings.

Find out about distant healing, the process of spiritual healing, energy healing, spiritual wellness, and healing spiritual abuse in other pages which compliment Contacting Spirit Guide.

http://www.the-auras-expert.com/contacting-spirit-guide.html

I have yet to practice this meditation this is my next meditation i will share my experience.

~Love, Light, Blessings~

Hi all, I read this tonight and got the inspiration to try this meditation. Why don't we all try it and we can report back here our results. I'm going to try it tonight before I go to sleep. I am going to ask my grandmother (spirit guide) who I see all the time if she will bring forward another one of my guides and see what happens. Hope you try it to and let us know what happen! Rolling Eyes

Heart Pump
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel February 24th 2013, 5:31 am

I am afraid I am not one for meditation as only once have I been able to meditate and have never forgotten that one as there was a special message for me contained in that meditation

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 February 24th 2013, 7:30 pm

Bill, sometimes if you don't think of it as meditation and you just sit and relax and deep breathe you will see things you don't expect. I just like to listen to soothing music and relax. I think people try to hard to meditate.

If you got a special message before I'm sure you will again. Just think of it as day dreaming. In fact I read somewhere that children who spend lots of time day dreaming aren't always doing that, they could be seeing spirits and visiting other places. Most outgrow it as they get older but many mediums have said they use to day dream a lot when they were younger.

Love Peace Light Smile

Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel February 25th 2013, 4:41 am

I might try what you suggest Taurus but spirit have a nasty happen of throwing me in the deep end of things and it is sink or swim; spirit have told me that the knowledge I need is already within me and it comes to the surface when it is needed. The way I work is with a thought just flashing in or a feeling; at other times I just appear to understand things and I never dismiss any thing regardless of how far fetched or crazy it may appear at the time. Sooner or later what we receive makes sense to someone as time passes and anyway I deal with what might appear far fetched

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 February 25th 2013, 1:30 pm

No Bill, not far fetched! I beleive anything that spirit does. Like you I am always looking for a reason why it is so crazy. I know correspond with my grandmother who passed when I was 18 months old, by her answering my questions by blinking her eyes for yes or no. I asked her why I can't hear her and sh showed me her mouth with nothing coming out of it. I don't know if it's my vibrations that need raising or hers that need lowering or maybe I'm just not suppose to talk to her. I am happy though we can talk by the eyes and also the pendulum. She is with me all the time, I know she is my guide! She always comes through when I go to Mediums too. Smile Heart Pump
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel February 25th 2013, 2:37 pm

Vibrations do play a big part in all of this so I can understand about your grandmother and she will have her reason for the way she appears to you; nothing is crazy to you so I will share part of my path with you. Four years into my journey I kept getting the thought we had to go back to the beginning; the problem was which beginning and it took some time to figure that one out. What the thought was actually referring to was the beginning of evolution itself and the decent of mankind from the living God. So far from one source or another I have been able to prove it all and it is like fitting the jigsaw puzzle together piece by piece until the bigger picture is completed. Very few know about all this and there is more to all of this and Joan and Stephen both know what I know

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 February 25th 2013, 11:28 pm

Wow that does sound very interesting. Do you mean you went back through transgression or another way?

Did all this start happening for you 4 years ago? My first spirit visit happened to me in Sept of 2010, almost 3 years ago! Shocked

And yes it does start coming together piece by piece, but I'm not as far as you are for sure!

Thank you for sharing, I enjoy talking to you. Thank You
Heart Pump
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next