Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing a negative mindset

5 posters

Go down

Changing a negative mindset Empty Changing a negative mindset

Post by Spirit-Being April 8th 2012, 5:29 pm

Today i had a very heavy feeling, i was not sure where or why this feeling was present. I wanted to blame someone else for sending me negative thoughts. I did not like how i was thinking it was not of the purest form to say the least. I struggled to meditate, as i felt something trying to prevent me from what i need to be doing. Maybe it was laziness. Anyway i prepared for a meditation session, i put on soft music in the background. Closed my eyes and allowed this moment for me, to find clarity. During the meditation my hands moved in many different directions almost as if i was directing a symphony. My hands seemed to be guided by a loving presence. Jesus was with me i felt every ounce of goodness that Jesus is. I even thanked him in gratitude for being my Brother. He has shown me that the more i practice the more energy will flow through. Each day my writing skills become better and i will be able to share in much more detail. Aside from that as my hands moved through the air i was drawing Divine Energy to me, to help me heal. My hands drew the energy and directed toward my forehead, i saw the energy seep into my brain, clearing a black block, that was preventing me from expanding my awareness of Beauty. The block was tossed out and the brain was connecting and sparkling with light fireworks. My hands then moved to my heart center. One hand over the other, i felt energy flowing into my body, clearing this area of negativity. I wanted to share this to help anyone that feels that heaviness, you can heal from this sit quietly close yours eyes and connect with God, Angels, Jesus, Buddha, or any divine being of your choice. See your mind healing, release any blocks that seem to doubt your meditation. That was the other thing, there was a little doubt during this, it was so subtle that i had a difficult time picking up on this, twice i noticed it, and changed the thought to i believe.

~Love, Light, Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Changing a negative mindset Empty Re: Changing a negative mindset

Post by Vanilla2 April 9th 2012, 4:29 am

My negativity usually springs from the fact of one of my well known sayings, " everything changes, nothing lasts forever " problem I have is yes it does change, yes it doesn't last forever but it does tend to come back and hit me with that feeling of here it is again, it has come back, will always come back unless I can do something positive and constructive to rid it, which will alter my life for the better, which I never can seem to do. Yesterday for me was one of those days. And yes yesterday has past, everything changes, nothing lasts forever, but I know in my heart, I will have another yesterday. This existance is now becoming a roundabout, and I want to get off.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 9th 2012, 9:36 am

Vanilla2 wrote:My negativity usually springs from the fact of one of my well known sayings, " everything changes, nothing lasts forever " problem I have is yes it does change, yes it doesn't last forever but it does tend to come back and hit me with that feeling of here it is again, it has come back, will always come back unless I can do something positive and constructive to rid it, which will alter my life for the better, which I never can seem to do. Yesterday for me was one of those days. And yes yesterday has past, everything changes, nothing lasts forever, but I know in my heart, I will have another yesterday. This existance is now becoming a roundabout, and I want to get off.

Smile Changing a negative mindset 506683 Changing a negative mindset 117261 !

ME TOO!

To me the question is, "Is it other people that cause this negative reality or is it me that causes this negative reality?" When I am not around other people I "am" happy. Sometimes when I am around other people I am happy. But most of the time I am around other people, I am very much "not" happy. Is the fault mine? Is the fault other people? I have been told on other message boards that the fault is mine, and that I should go through some kind of painful psychological gymnastics so that I can be happy around them because the fault is not theirs. The conclusion I came to was that the fault "was" mine. "I do not belong in your "bloody" world." The stupidity on my part was, Changing a negative mindset 30964 Changing a negative mindset 541454 Changing a negative mindset 220146 Changing a negative mindset 797592 Changing a negative mindset 117261 , why was I even the "H" there in the first place?
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 April 9th 2012, 10:08 am

I diasagree with the other forums sunmystic. As in my situation I know it is someone who causes my negativity and frustrations, and I cant distance myself from this someone. Worst of all, I cant leave the past in the past, yet the future is Identical.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 9th 2012, 11:46 am

Vanilla2 wrote:I diasagree with the other forums sunmystic. As in my situation I know it is someone who causes my negativity and frustrations, and I cant distance myself from this someone. Worst of all, I cant leave the past in the past, yet the future is Identical.

Ya, me too. The being on a message board is the study of "the psycho-social dynamics of social behavior" in a message board environment. Your effect on it, their effect on it, and the interaction of these two effects. The Spiritual Journey Forums, historically speaking, was/is an attempt to provide a place for sharing one's Spiritual Journey with others and helping others with their Spiritual Journey, in an environment that promotes peaceful exchange. Smile Generally speaking this is totally against human nature. So from there one begins to explore compromise. To much "human nature" and things become non functional, not enough "human nature" and things also become non functional. The management of a message board is kind of like Goldylocks and the three bears, deciding on which bowl is just right. And generally speaking, registered users are like the three bears, with Goldylocks a potential intruder into the bear's home. From there the games begin. "The game is afoot!"

Humm? Smile

Which brings me to a question: Can I have the title of Administrator placed under my user name? One would think that it is because I want to feel power, but that is not my reason. If there is a problem on a message board it is the Administrator's fault. I am not "The" Administrator, but someone needs to be out front. I would like to explore this challenge of being out front. And my two bosses can kind of guide me and step into things when I "opps!", and how do you say this in English?, "the stuff hits the fan". Smile

I know that this is not message board convention, but I would like to give this a try. sunny
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 April 9th 2012, 1:17 pm

Good question, I too do not have admin underneath my avatar. Not too sure who are admin now. I would also like a private room just for staff, particularly for agreement purposes, to avoid differences of opinions or conflicts, which might otherwise occur within public view...
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 9th 2012, 3:01 pm

Vanilla2 wrote:Good question, I too do not have admin underneath my avatar. Not too sure who are admin now. I would also like a private room just for staff, particularly for agreement purposes, to avoid differences of opinions or conflicts, which might otherwise occur within public view...

Smile Cool! "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." The management of a message board is a family and, "A house divided against itself can not stand." And just for racial balance, "The peacemakers shall be called the children of God." Smile The hardest part of maintaining a successful message board is the psycho-social dynamics of the management team. The second hardest part of maintaining a successful message board is the relationship between the management team and the registered users. The third hardest part of maintaining a successful message board is the creating of day to day activity, "Activity is the life of a message board." ©️ sunny Smile
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 April 9th 2012, 3:55 pm

Wow that was quick. Added to user group. Very Happy

Thank you Spirit-Being
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 9th 2012, 4:27 pm

Vanilla2 wrote:Wow that was quick. Added to user group. Very Happy

Thank you Spirit-Being

Our Shepherd at work Smile

So what are we going to call our "club House" guys? "The Peace Makers shall be called the children of God?" It has a Spiritual Journey quality to it Smile

I love you guys! And welcome back Elrick! You are an awesome gift to the grand scheme of things.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 April 9th 2012, 5:10 pm

Since most are chasing the dream, how about we are the " dream squad " or " dream catchers. " Although I'm sure others can come up with better than that..Smile
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 9th 2012, 6:15 pm

Vanilla2 wrote:Since most are chasing the dream, how about we are the " dream squad " or " dream catchers. " Although I'm sure others can come up with better than that..Smile

Because some that are members of this message board are not on a Spirit Journey, the concept of God should be left out of the clubhouse name, if that name can be seen by the public. If only staff can see the staff "lounge" forum name, then "The Staff Forum" would be good enough. And as a name, would be a simple functional reality.

Topic one: "Documenting Moderator Actions". A pinned topic for keeping a record of moderating actions (No discussion in this topic, just documentation only. Discussion would be in another topic).
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being April 9th 2012, 6:43 pm

Love all the suggestions Vanilla and Sunmystic Hugs good things in store for this wonderful place. If anyone knows of a good place for a free chat room software, or some type of place to hold discussions, please feel free to share. I am so glad you both are here, i just posted something on a friends page she had a picture of a wolf in a pack, wolves work very well together that is why they succeed in all they do. I love the symbolism of nature so much to learn. Such compassionate souls here, we will work together very well. Need to do some meditation talk more about this soon.

~Love, Light, Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 9th 2012, 6:48 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:Love all the suggestions Vanilla and Sunmystic Changing a negative mindset 648385 good things in store for this wonderful place. If anyone knows of a good place for a free chat room software, or some type of place to hold discussions, please feel free to share. I am so glad you both are here, i just posted something on a friends page she had a picture of a wolf in a pack, wolves work very well together that is why they succeed in all they do. I love the symbolism of nature so much to learn. Such compassionate souls here, we will work together very well. Need to do some meditation talk more about this soon.

~Love, Light, Blessings~

I love you Smile our shepherd and his wolf pack sheep! I am having fun.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Assumpta March 18th 2013, 9:33 am

I'm not normally a negative person. Having said that, I do get days when I just can't shake off a negative feeling, no idea what causes it and thankfully I don't get them often. Will try what has been suggested here the next time I have one. Funnily when I feel like that being spiritual is the last thing on my mind. Changing a negative mindset 399715
Assumpta
Assumpta

Female
Number of posts : 17
Hobbies : reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
Tell us about yourself : Married with 3 sons, 6 grandchildren, 2 great grandchildre. Live in a cavehouse with 1 dog and many, many cats.
Appreciation Points : 27
Registration date : 2013-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 18th 2013, 1:10 pm

I too am not negative.
I always find a way to turn negative to positive.
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 18th 2013, 2:01 pm

I am whatever the people around me are Smile , but I do prefer the positive if given a choice.

sun
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down