Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member?

3 posters

Go down

New Member? Empty New Member?

Post by Aussiepom December 16th 2012, 4:31 pm

I was sorting through my records and found I had registered with this site sometime ago.
Why I haven't visited before,I have no idea.
But here I am.....a lovely new site for myself to roam in.
Hi Everyone!

I'm AussiePom.

Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

New Member? Empty Nice to meet you!

Post by Taurus20 February 16th 2013, 10:37 pm

Aussiepom wrote:I was sorting through my records and found I had registered with this site sometime ago.
Why I haven't visited before,I have no idea.
But here I am.....a lovely new site for myself to roam in.
Hi Everyone!

I'm AussiePom.

Hi AussiePom,
Nice to meet you, I hope you are still on this forum. What a shame that no one even said hello to you when you posted this. I hope we can get more people involved with this forum now, it's looks like it slowed down for awhile.

Love Peace Light Heart Pump
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

New Member? Empty Re: New Member?

Post by Aussiepom February 19th 2013, 2:39 pm

Thank you,Taurus.

All sites slow down at times,unfortunately. Just the way of the world,I think. Many folks think of spiritualism as a hobby,something to be dropped when boredom sets in. I always have had an interest in the subject of spiritualism through teen age years. Dropped it then came back into it when I married. My late husband was a natural medium. Never had any training just had the gift,shall we say?

Very Happy

Aussiepom
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 February 19th 2013, 8:12 pm

Aussiepom,

Wow that's very interesting that your husband was a Medium, that must have been quite an exciting life. Was he able to read you? I know mediums can't read themselves but I was wondering if he could read you.
Did your husband help others with his gift? Have you had any contact from him since he passed?

I didn't even think of spiritualism until almost 3 years ago. I was brought up a very strict Catholic going to Catholic schools for 12 years, but I always felt that something was missing. Religion is something we are taught but spiritualism is someone we feel in our souls.

Heart Pump
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom February 20th 2013, 7:25 am

Taurus20 wrote:Aussiepom,

Wow that's very interesting that your husband was a Medium, that must have been quite an exciting life. Was he able to read you? I know mediums can't read themselves but I was wondering if he could read you.
Did your husband help others with his gift? Have you had any contact from him since he passed?

I didn't even think of spiritualism until almost 3 years ago. I was brought up a very strict Catholic going to Catholic schools for 12 years, but I always felt that something was missing. Religion is something we are taught but spiritualism is someone we feel in our souls.

Heart Pump

Hi Taurus,
No,I didn't know the was a medium until later on in our friendship.
But he was always interested in spiritualism.
He encouraged me to visit the spiritualist church.
I found out one evening about his medium gift,we were sitting in the pews in the church waiting for the medium to arrive.
There was a lady sitting behind us and Ken (hubby) spoke to her,knew her husband as a friend,casually mentioned to me that her late husband was sitting beside her!
That was my first shock. Shocked
He often brought my father through plus other relations who had passed.

I remember one incident after we moved from one area to another. We bought a bungalow further up north in the UK.
We had retired by then and wanted to be nearer to my mother.
It was an old bungalow and had been owned by an old man. The bungalow was put up for sale after he he died.
There was a loft at the top of the old bungalow where a workbench had been left. The old gentleman used to work there.
We used to hear noises from there and many a night,the ladder for access to the loft used to come down on it's own.
Ken was annoyed about this so one night about 2am,he climbed the ladder and I heard him talking to someone.
He told me later that the old gentleman was sitting there at his work bench. He was also looking for his wife who had died a few years previously.
Ken was also a rescue worker. Sending spirit on their way to 'home'.
That was the last we heard of the old gentleman. All was quiet. Smile

Aussiepom.

Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 February 20th 2013, 12:00 pm

It's wonderful that he knew just what to do without any classes.
My husbands name is Ken too. I have seen our son who passed last year quite a few times and been able to tell Ken about him. Ken does not see him, but he does smell a scent of something he use to use. There are two actual scents that Ken recognizes one is cologne he wore and the other is the fabric softner that he use to use when he washed his clothes.

I'm curious, does you husband come to you now and if so how?

Love, Peace, Light Heart Pump
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom February 20th 2013, 3:55 pm

Taurus20 wrote:It's wonderful that he knew just what to do without any classes.
My husbands name is Ken too. I have seen our son who passed last year quite a few times and been able to tell Ken about him. Ken does not see him, but he does smell a scent of something he use to use. There are two actual scents that Ken recognizes one is cologne he wore and the other is the fabric softner that he use to use when he washed his clothes.

I'm curious, does you husband come to you now and if so how?

Love, Peace, Light Heart Pump

What a coincidence,both our husband's names the same.
I am deeply sorry about your son. The good thing we do know is that they do not die,they are always with us.
My first experience with Ken was about two weeks after he passed. I was visiting my daughter and standing by the garden door.
Thoughts drifting and suddenly clear as a bell,I heard 'Hey Joan!'. Twice that happened. Clear as a bell. It came from over my right shoulder,about a foot above me. Ken was 6ft tall and I am only 5 ft.
I was absolutely staggered! I checked with my daughter who was sitting in the lounge if she had heard something,she shook her head.
I knew then without a doubt he was still with me.
But I have never heard his voice since then.
I have dreams about him but will place them on another topic. They are what is called Lucid dreams.

My best to you.
Aussiepom.
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 February 20th 2013, 11:26 pm

No coincidences, I believe we were meant to meet here and our husbands brought us together. I bet your husband and our son Ian are together right now. I wish Ian would just say one word to his father and I know it would mean the world to him.
We live in Florida and Ian lived in NJ with his mother and sister. Ken didn't get a chance to say goodbye because he passed over up there. He was walking across a street and hit by a car. He was thrown 30 ft and hit his head on a curb. Almost every bone on his left side was broken plus large internal damage. They said he died in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. He was only 27. We saw a medium in NJ right after he passed and she told us he had already visited the girl that hit him and forgiven her. He said it was his time to go and he was very happy where he was. Ken's dad met him there, he passed over 7 months before Ian.
You know you can talk to your Ken all the time he is always with you!
Do you meditate? You can ask your guides to bring him to you also.
I know the kind of dreams you are talking about. I met my mother in them once and she said my name, I knew it was her right away because she always called me by my full first name Kathleen!
I will look for that other dream topic!

Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom February 21st 2013, 11:31 am

Fate is strange,Taurus,I have met many people on forums who have become good friends.
Three of those friends have just registered on this site.
They are wonderful folks.

I have made many friends with American people who I have also met on spiritualist sites. One I have known for many years.
She lives in California,another lives in Oregon.
Hoping to bring another friend on from New Orleons.

If friends are meant to meet in some way,fate will take care of that.
I feel very much at home with you.... Wave

You must have heard of soul mates. When those soul mates meet on this physical earth,they also meet again in spirit.

Take care,my friend
Auusiepom
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty42 February 21st 2013, 9:44 pm

Taurus, can I ask where in New Jersey the medium was that you visited.I am just curious since I live in Bethlehem, PA and have had readings from several NJ mediums.

Betty
Betty42
Betty42

Number of posts : 10
Appreciation Points : 29
Registration date : 2013-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 February 22nd 2013, 12:01 pm

Hi Betty, I remember you are from Bethlehem, because my cousin is also from there, I think I might have mentioned it to you a while back.

It actually wasn't NJ but Philaelphia. We were in NJ for Ian's service and Ken's sister recommended her, I wish I could remember her name. I will ask and let you know. She scryed through a mirror in back of us. It was only a little mirror but she saw a lot of spirits there!

Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down