Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Changing World

2 posters

Go down

A Changing World Empty A Changing World

Post by Arbel February 24th 2013, 11:40 am

The gospel of Thomas which is regarded as heresy by the Catholic religion contains the secret sayings of Jesus but if we understand a few of those sayings which I have put below then we understand what is taking place on this earth and this will bring Gods truth into this world

Bill

1) Jesus said, "Congratulations to the one who came into being before coming into being

2) Jesus said, "When you see one who was not born of woman, fall on your faces and worship for that one is your Father."

3) Jesus said, "Where there are three deities, they are divine. Where there are two or one, I am with that one."

4) Jesus said, "When you make the two into one, you will become children of Adam, and when you say, 'Mountain, move from here!' it will move."

5) Let there be among you a person who understands

6) Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter the kingdom

7) Jesus said, "I shall choose you, one from a thousand and two from ten thousand, and they will stand as a single one

8) Jesus said, "I took my stand in the midst of the world, and in flesh I appeared to them. I found them all drunk, and I did not find any of them thirsty. My soul ached for the children of humanity, because they are blind in their hearts and do not see, for they came into the world empty, and they also seek to depart from the world empty.
Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

A Changing World Empty Re: A Changing World

Post by Aussiepom February 24th 2013, 3:10 pm

That last line made a lot of sense,Bill.

I wonder why the catholic church keep this hidden?

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel February 25th 2013, 4:30 am

The gospel of Thomas Joan is the true gospel and if that gospel was recognised it would destroy the Catholic religion so it is blacklisted because it makes more sense than the other four gospels put together. It is like every thing else that where truth is concerned it is either condemned or hidden from view as we live on a world where there is no truth allowed to become public.

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom February 25th 2013, 7:33 am

Arbel wrote:The gospel of Thomas Joan is the true gospel and if that gospel was recognised it would destroy the Catholic religion so it is blacklisted because it makes more sense than the other four gospels put together. It is like every thing else that where truth is concerned it is either condemned or hidden from view as we live on a world where there is no truth allowed to become public.

Bill

I am afraid that happens with all religions,Bill. What happened to full churches from the past?
Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel February 25th 2013, 8:11 am

At one time religion ruled the people with threats of hell and damnation and people were terrified so they flocked to the churches but now people no longer fear religion as all religions are man made and they are not for the people. Most of those who are high up in religion live in the lap of luxury and all they do is speak a few words or prayers and that is all they do; it is time for change and change will come before we know it

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom February 25th 2013, 9:29 am

Overall change is happening now,Bill.
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel February 25th 2013, 9:55 am

Yes change has started but it is only a fraction so what we need is the main venue to take place and then and only then will the major part of all this will begin and then we move forward into the light

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down