Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full moon!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Full moon! Empty Full moon!

Post by Taurus20 February 25th 2013, 1:57 pm

Don't forget friends, tonight is the time to put your Crystals outside to sit in the full moon! Wave
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Full moon! Empty Re: Full moon!

Post by ATouchofHeart March 3rd 2013, 1:29 am

Thanks for the remind Taurus20, I am just late reading it.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 3rd 2013, 6:27 am

Doesn't a full moon mean events are at their peak?

New moon means new starts and waning moon for peace and rest.

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 3rd 2013, 7:05 am

In the book I have on Crystals it says you should leave your crystals out during a full moon and a new moon. It also says they need sunshine too. I guess that's to energize! I always put them out when they are new in the full moon and then I do it once in awhile just to keep them energized.

I'm still learning about all this, do you work with crystals Joan? SmallFlower
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 3rd 2013, 10:47 am

Be careful putting gems in window sills. I did that with two quartz crystals I received from a friend.
One day I woke and found that I had two burn holes in my curtains. Shocked
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 3rd 2013, 12:27 pm

Taurus20 wrote:In the book I have on Crystals it says you should leave your crystals out during a full moon and a new moon. It also says they need sunshine too. I guess that's to energize! I always put them out when they are new in the full moon and then I do it once in awhile just to keep them energized.

I'm still learning about all this, do you work with crystals Joan? SmallFlower

I'm ashamed to say I don't know one crystal from another... Embarassed

My daughter does,she has a vast collection of all kinds.
A while ago I wasn't sleeping very well so she told me lay a Rose something crystal on my bedside cabinet.
Is that correct?

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 3rd 2013, 12:29 pm

ATouchofHeart wrote:Be careful putting gems in window sills. I did that with two quartz crystals I received from a friend.

Ooh! I didn't know that could happen with crystals.
Strange....

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 3rd 2013, 8:50 pm

Aussiepom wrote:
ATouchofHeart wrote:Be careful putting gems in window sills. I did that with two quartz crystals I received from a friend.

Ooh! I didn't know that could happen with crystals.
Strange....

Joan

It was the sun reflecting through the crystal causing the light to magnify. You remember as a kid doing that with a piece of paper and it smoking and catching on fire? Same thing. I am not doing that again.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 4th 2013, 10:33 am

I remember doing that with my hand....oooh! Tears
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by shortangel March 4th 2013, 3:39 pm

Not all crystals can be treated in the same way, Ie washing and sunlight, some in my book say don't put in water others to keep out of sun and moon light.

No don't ask me which ones, I can't emember, lol.

June
shortangel
shortangel

Number of posts : 38
Appreciation Points : 47
Registration date : 2013-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 4th 2013, 11:24 pm

These are all quarts crystals, I hope I'm doing the right thing. I only have this one book it's called Crystals and Crystal Bowls. What is the name of your book June? :\\:
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 5th 2013, 12:46 am

Aussiepom wrote:I remember doing that with my hand....oooh! Tears

Yeah! Ouch.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 5th 2013, 12:51 am

shortangel wrote:Not all crystals can be treated in the same way, Ie washing and sunlight, some in my book say don't put in water others to keep out of sun and moon light.

No don't ask me which ones, I can't emember, lol.

June

I think I've read that also Jean.

I have
The Crystal Bible
Secrets of Crystal Healing
Love is in the Earth: A Kaleidoscope of Crystals
Gifts of the Gemstone Guardians - original book given to me by someone online

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by shortangel March 5th 2013, 7:47 am

The Crystal Bible is the one I have.

June
shortangel
shortangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 5th 2013, 9:09 am

Crystal Bible is actually a good one. The firsts gem I looked up in that book was Kunzite. We have a mine or two of that gemstone not too far from here. One day I hope to go dig.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 5th 2013, 11:28 am

My daughter bought me a lovely necklace for my 70th birthday.
Silver chain and the stone is a greyish shade of different greys with a silver band through it.
She did mention it was very good for something,but can't remember what

Any ideas,folks?

Joan Very Happy
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by shortangel March 5th 2013, 11:29 am

WOW! To dig your own stones out would be awesome, it would make it more personal to you.

June
shortangel
shortangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 5th 2013, 7:21 pm

Aussiepom wrote:My daughter bought me a lovely necklace for my 70th birthday.
Silver chain and the stone is a greyish shade of different greys with a silver band through it.
She did mention it was very good for something,but can't remember what

Any ideas,folks?

Joan Very Happy

Can you attach a photo of it?
I'm no expert on gemstones but I'm a great researcher.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 6th 2013, 12:33 am

shortangel wrote:WOW! To dig your own stones out would be awesome, it would make it more personal to you.

June

It would, it would be really fun.

Let me get you some info on Kunzite and the mine. Some mines won't let you go inside the mine and dig (dangerous).
I'm not positive about the one near me. But I do know someone who does go to the AK mines and digs his own Crystal Quartz out of the mountain.
He sent me 2 pieces before our site went down and Taurus got a really nice hunk of crystal. He invited me to AK to dig with him but I can't afford to go for several reasons.
Some day I do want to go. I think he bought back 2 - 5 gallon buckets of the beautiful gemstone.

here is one of the kunzite mines: http://www.digforgems.com/page2/page1/ shows all what is there.
here is a pix of how you dig; not in the mine but in dug out dirt in bins. http://www.digforgems.com/page2/page31/
I'm learning that Tourmaline is big around here.

This is a great photo on their site of what my back yard looks like!! http://www.digforgems.com/page5/
Same type of mountains and brush. It's all around my house on two sides. My house is next to a mountain and a hill like this.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by shortangel March 6th 2013, 11:44 am

I actually have a small piece of Kunzite, it is lovely. Where you live is so beautiful, thanks for sharing the photos.

June
shortangel
shortangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 6th 2013, 7:35 pm

You're welcome June. One day I'll get to that mine.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 7th 2013, 11:12 am

I have a Lepidolite that a friend brought me back from Sedona.

Properties:
Emotional healing and balance,
Purification
Serenity
Relaxation,
Stress relief

CHAKRAS
All, especially the Heart and Third Eye

I would love to go to a dig someday too! Dance
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 7th 2013, 5:34 pm

Taurus20 wrote:I have a Lepidolite that a friend brought me back from Sedona.

Properties:
Emotional healing and balance,
Purification
Serenity
Relaxation,
Stress relief

CHAKRAS
All, especially the Heart and Third Eye

I would love to go to a dig someday too! Dance

What does a Lepidolite look like,Taurus?
Curiosity killed the cat..... Very Happy

Joan x
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 7th 2013, 7:55 pm

http://www.digforgems.com/page2/page1/
Joan,
It is the one at the bottom of this page. They are all such beautiful stones I want them all! Smile
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 7th 2013, 11:33 pm

Taurus, I think I have some Lepidolite http://crystal-cure.com/lepidolite.html
Pretty.

Joan, look at this link it shows tumbled Lepidolite.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next