Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeing?

3 posters

Go down

Seeing? Empty Seeing?

Post by Taurus20 March 5th 2013, 1:19 pm

I am curious about something that has been happening to me since Sept of 2010 when I first saw my grandmothers spirit and others.

Just prior to spirit being shown to me my room usually fills up with what I see as fish. They are beautiful fish in all different colors and sizes. It looks like I am in the water with all these fish all around me. I even see what looks like it could be coral too with the fish floating around it. I have never been afraid, in fact I love looking at them, it is really amazing. Over the years I have learned that if I wait awhile after the fish are here spirit will start appearing to me. Sometimes it is my grandmother and others I don't know but I'm sure they are past relatives I didn't know on this earth. Spiritual

I want to make this clear I am wide awake when I see these fish and spirit. I usually experience it just before sleep when I close my eyes and look with my 3rd eye the fish start appearing in front of my closed eyes but then I open my eyes and they are still there. Sometimes like last night something woke me up and I noticed that a small light was coming through my curtain where to two sides meet. I was thinking to myself I wish that was closed fully and as I was thinking it, it looked like they were coming together, then I started seeing the fish and after a little while other spirits appeared in my room in different areas. I was really tired and just wanted to go back to sleep so I looked for awhile and then went back to sleep. This doesn't happen every night but at least 2 times a week sometimes more especially around birthdays and holidays. The spirits also show me things like writing on my mirror and walls which I can never understand but I am able to take pictures of it and it shows in the pictures. Spirit sometimes show in the pictures too but the fish never do show. BlueFish I wonder why we have this icon here. Idea

I am curious as to whether anyone else has ever experienced seeing fish like I do. I would love to hear about you experiences either with fish or anything else that you see. Don't you just love this journey we are on, so much to learn! Amen
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Seeing? Empty Re: Seeing?

Post by shortangel March 6th 2013, 11:39 am

I tend not to see anything other than the spirit itself, sometimes I hear them others I can see them as well.
It sounds as if that is your way of opening up to spirit, so if you don't want it when you are sleeping just ask tem to not bother you when you are tired.

June
shortangel
shortangel

Number of posts : 38
Appreciation Points : 47
Registration date : 2013-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 6th 2013, 3:20 pm

What a lovely scene to see,Taurus,my friend.

I am a Pisces and used to swim a lot. I remember once years ago when Ken and I were on holiday in Nth Qld,Oz.
We took a day trip to a small island called Green Island. We scuba dived there for a while,not going very deep I may add... pale

We dived a little way out into the sea and the fish we saw were such fantastic colours,we just couldn't believe those colours.

The coral was the same,wonderful shades undersea.

Joan Rainbow
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 7th 2013, 11:18 am

Joan, that is exactly what I see! Smile I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I love to snorkel and look at all the fish whenever we vacation to beautiful coral reefs. I always felt so happy from the first time I ever did it, how can you not be when they are such a sight!

Maybe spirit is letting me know they know I love to see the fish! Or could it be I love the fish because of something from another lifetime! :\\:

You are so lucky to have lived where the most beautiful reefs in the world are. Hug BlueFish
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 7th 2013, 11:27 am

This is why I miss Australia so much. The beaches,the sea of many colours and the better weather than the UK has.

Duh

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum