Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharing the Light

3 posters

Go down

Sharing the Light Empty Sharing the Light

Post by ATouchofHeart March 8th 2013, 12:55 am

I've had quiet time at work as far as me sharing spiritual light with co-workers.
That's why Spirit put me in this place after I was laid off. A medium told me I'd be here.
But it does not surprise me because I live with the community that owns the company.
I will always work for them; I will go out of my way for them; even if they laid me off.....I needed the rest.

My JVP friends know how much I shared light at work over the last two years back to work.

It's been quite lately, probably because my office partner who was spiritual was asked to move to a different department (promotion). We shared things spiritual. He even saw me in one of his dreams when he was astral traveling; he said I was watching him. Hugs Maybe I was teaching him, it was his first travel.

So my boss hires this new guy who's probably 20 years younger them me. He's really stressed. He says its an easy place to work, friendly people but he is not being given specific direction; but "things to do" that are all scattered. So he doesn't know where he is going. He is used to a hospital setting that has specific rules. And in our dept he has not one but at least 3 bosses. So today he asked me to each lunch with him. We share an open dialog about work; and his stress has really been showing in the past few days. I do all the payroll in our dept for approx 180 employees. Been doing it since 2011; gal before me did it all by herself. Now that we have two additional bosses, not sure if was my bosses idea or the others but my boss told me that I was going to train the new asst. mgr. this Monday of this week on payroll. That statement could mean I'm training him so he can do my job and they can eliminate you know who. Or it can mean they just want him to know it. If I am ever off.....I rarely take off because no one can do what I do. I've even worked another dept's payroll for 3 months. The new guy didn't know why and I think that put him over the edge stress wise. He watched me do payroll this Monday and half way through his brain was mush. He was physically exhausted. Then our boss tells me "I want him to do the payroll next Monday. There is no way he is going to be able to do that I told her today; she said....that's why you are training him. Do you have a problem with that......No I said Laughing I did a great job of training him Monday. I actually enjoyed it. What he actually retained we will see Monday. But you can't expect him to know it in one day.

Anywho......we went to lunch and we got on the topic of spirituality briefly; he was astounded at my experiences. Especially what I told him I was going to talk about on the radio show. I asked him if he had lost many loved ones. He said his close uncle died last Dec. abruptly of Cancer. He said his uncle waited for him to arrive then he died. I shared with him that my husband waited for for his dad to arrive before he died 1.5 hrs. And that my husband's spirit hand clutched his dad's arm. I shared with him that spirit prepares the body for departure a week or a few weeks prior to death. And that my husband was already out of the body when his father walked in.

Then I told him that's why my son did not bleed in the crash even though his bones were sticking out of his body and his clavicle pierced his main artery from the heart. Spirit was preparing him to leave prior when he said he felt he would not live long. And no blood. Spirit released him from his body probably seconds prior to the Monte Carlo slamming into him at 90mph.

That got the Asst. Mgr's attention.

Even yesterday I had a short chat with a worker who is only in her 40's and her husband is in his 70's Shocked He has every illness you can think of and a stroke on top of that. And he is mean and talks bad to her all the time. I shared my experience with her that I had of my father after a stroke. And that when the time comes and her husband passes that he will be fine; whole again and praying that she forgives him. Even though it was a lesson in her life to give her husband a lesson of Unconditional Love, compassion and forgiveness on her part for his behavior. It is hard for her though and she is the absolute sweetest gal you could meet. I take that back, there are more than just her that are the sweetest at work.

Maybe my sharing is starting up again.

I feel he is almost at the point that he wants to quit but holding on. I also feel that if he sticks it out he one day could run that dept.
He is excellent in Excel presentation. Way more than I am.

I hope we have more spiritual lunch appointments. I enjoy his company.

Sleepy Time

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Sharing the Light Empty Re: Sharing the Light

Post by Guest March 8th 2013, 2:34 am

Dear Deb,
I found what you wrote very interesting.
You certainly are sharing the light.
I like very much the attitude you bring to things.
Thank you for writing this.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 8th 2013, 12:37 pm

Deb,my heart went out to you after reading your topic.
You have a great deal of responsibilty at work. Wouldn't like to be in your shoes... Duh

I worked a similiar job to you through my working life but not actually on payrolls.
I was on the computer side of it. Balancing payrolls after they were completed. Making sure all totals agreed.
Looking for any errors if totals were different.

I feel sorry for your new co worker. Payrolls are a responsible job.
Even computers can go wrong......reminds me of the last job of the year,had to balance the W.I.P figure.

Work in Progress.

It was always in the millions. Balance came out one year minus the Millions..... Praying
Rushed into the programmers room shouting 'I've lost my millions!'.
Startled looks. Faint Remarks came out like 'you didn't tell us you were rich,Joan'......
For a minute I had several admirers...... Dance

I sincerely hope your new co worker makes it alright.

Joan xx

Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 8th 2013, 3:58 pm

Joan you are too much! Rofl

Deb, I'm glad you are back doing your thing again! Sounds like you might have a new student in progresss! Enlightened
Can't wait to hear more stories. Hug
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 10th 2013, 5:13 am

I read these posts of yours the day you wrote them but I was unable to answer at that time.

Thank you Stephen for that nice comment. I try any moment I can.

Check this one out (light at work)
Our dept and another one celebrates a yearly event to thank our employees for their hard work.
We get gifts from our purchasing dept that vendors give them. Sometimes we have a lot sometimes we have less.
Last Feb 2012 the other dept did not have enough gifts at the last minute so I volunteered to make a quilt for the winner.
I put a slip of paper into an envelope that said "you have just won a custom quilt by Deb - Not made yet but you get to choose what theme. The director was pulling names and handing out gifts but she had not pulled a name for my envelope yet. I was getting; so I am thinking to myself........self.....who would I like to have win this quilt.........I'm looking around the room and I don't see the new guy has won yet. So I say.....I'd like Gus to win this quilt. Two or three name picks later the HR Manager pulls a name and it's Gus!! I was shocked; almost fell out of my chair.

He chose Native American ( Thumb ) with wolves and beige. Just up my alley.

It was an intense quilt. The designs I choose were so detailed, some took 8 hrs each to stitch out with my machine embroidery machine. I put a few designs with wolves, eagle, Native quilt lines for between. Hard to explain. I'll attach a photo if I can remember where I put it. Unfortunately he was terminated before I got it to him. I was able to get a hold of him and I met him in a parking lot and gave it to him. He loved it. I need to call this guy. I think we almost had a friendship starting when they canned him. He really did not do anything at all....framed by a co-worker.

Then in Sept I volunteered again and made one for one of our 4 shifts. I just could not afford to do one for all four shifts. Barely could afford the fabric for that one.
No one knew who was going to receive it until the event day. I had everyone who wanted to participate fill out a slip stating "if they won - what color, theme and size they would like"
The winner choose Cancer...........I'm no mind reader .... yet so I had to carefully ask her Cancer///cancer or Cancer the crab. It was the Zodiac sign. She gave it to her son for Christmas.

If I can't find pix tonight 1:13am I will find it tomorrow.

Deb

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 10th 2013, 6:25 am

Amazing.
What I find amazing is your good heart.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 10th 2013, 8:29 am

ATouchofHeart wrote:I read these posts of yours the day you wrote them but I was unable to answer at that time.

Thank you Stephen for that nice comment. I try any moment I can.

Check this one out (light at work)
Our dept and another one celebrates a yearly event to thank our employees for their hard work.
We get gifts from our purchasing dept that vendors give them. Sometimes we have a lot sometimes we have less.
Last Feb 2012 the other dept did not have enough gifts at the last minute so I volunteered to make a quilt for the winner.
I put a slip of paper into an envelope that said "you have just won a custom quilt by Deb - Not made yet but you get to choose what theme. The director was pulling names and handing out gifts but she had not pulled a name for my envelope yet. I was getting; so I am thinking to myself........self.....who would I like to have win this quilt.........I'm looking around the room and I don't see the new guy has won yet. So I say.....I'd like Gus to win this quilt. Two or three name picks later the HR Manager pulls a name and it's Gus!! I was shocked; almost fell out of my chair.

He chose Native American ( Thumb ) with wolves and beige. Just up my alley.

It was an intense quilt. The designs I choose were so detailed, some took 8 hrs each to stitch out with my machine embroidery machine. I put a few designs with wolves, eagle, Native quilt lines for between. Hard to explain. I'll attach a photo if I can remember where I put it. Unfortunately he was terminated before I got it to him. I was able to get a hold of him and I met him in a parking lot and gave it to him. He loved it. I need to call this guy. I think we almost had a friendship starting when they canned him. He really did not do anything at all....framed by a co-worker.

Then in Sept I volunteered again and made one for one of our 4 shifts. I just could not afford to do one for all four shifts. Barely could afford the fabric for that one.
No one knew who was going to receive it until the event day. I had everyone who wanted to participate fill out a slip stating "if they won - what color, theme and size they would like"
The winner choose Cancer...........I'm no mind reader .... yet so I had to carefully ask her Cancer///cancer or Cancer the crab. It was the Zodiac sign. She gave it to her son for Christmas.

If I can't find pix tonight 1:13am I will find it tomorrow.

Deb

Such a fascinating story,Deb.
What beautiful quilts you must make. If I was over there,I would asking you to make one for me... Thumb
I love hand made quilts,never seem to see them in the UK.
I feel so sorry for your work mate,but pleased he received his quilt.... Thumb

Joan xx

Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 11th 2013, 12:02 am

Thank you Stephen and Joan.

I will attach my working pix of quilts but I still have to find the digitals I took after I made them. I know I have Martina's at work on my work computer because I print it out and put her in front of it on the bulletin board.

I got exhausted early this morning and fell asleep for 4 hrs.
I was working in the yard pruning all the trees and had to lay down.
I tried meditating - quieting mind but fell asleep. I am not very good at meditation yet.

I'll attach the working designs right now. The real pix are one of three external hard drives (one of which crashed) or one of my 7 flash drives. I think it's on a flash drive. I should download them all in one file to do a search. Too many files. Sorry. Looks like I will have to post this, and then add pix to a next post.

Deb
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Sharing the Light Empty Quilt files

Post by ATouchofHeart March 11th 2013, 12:09 am

Here are the working files.
Native one is Gus's and Zodiac/Cancer one for Martina in my dept.

When I find the real ones I'll post.
Deb
Attachments
Sharing the Light Attachment
layout_for_designs.JPG Gus's quiltYou don't have permission to download attachments.(67 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
Sharing the Light Attachment
quilt_for_my_dept.JPG Martina'sYou don't have permission to download attachments.(59 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 11th 2013, 1:03 am

I see you are a talented creator.
Marvelous
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 11th 2013, 1:34 am

Thank You Stephen
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum