Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Celestial Hierarchy

2 posters

Go down

The Celestial Hierarchy  Empty The Celestial Hierarchy

Post by Guest March 9th 2013, 6:35 am

The Celestial Hierarchy by Judge Patterson-Hatch via Elsa Barker

LETTER 40

The Celestial Hierarchy

I am about to say something which may shock certain persons; but those who are too fond of their own ideas, without being willing to grant others their ideas in turn, should not seek to open the jealously guarded doors which separate the land of the so-called living from the land of the certainly not dead.

This is the statement which I have to make: that there are many gods, and that the One God is the sum total of all of them.

All gods exist in God. Do what you like with that statement, dear world, for truth is more vital than anybody’s dream, even yours or mine.

Have I seen God? I have seen Him who has been called the Son of God, and you may remember that He said that whoever had seen the Son had seen the Father.

But what of the other gods you ask? For there are many in the world’s pantheons. Well, the realities exist out here.

What I you say again, can man create the gods of his imagination and give them a place in the invisible? No. They existed here first, and man became aware of them long ago through his own psychic and spiritual perception of them.

Man did not create them, and the materialists who say that he did know little of the laws of being. Man, primitive man, perceived them through his own spiritual affinities with and nearness to them.

When you have read folktales of this god and that, you have perhaps spoken patronizingly of the old mythmakers and thanked your lucky stars that you lived in a more enlightened age. But those old storytellers were the really enlightened ones, for they saw into the other world and recorded what they saw.

Many of the world’s favorite gods are said to have lived upon the earth as men. They have so lived. Does that idea startle you? How does a man become a god, and how does a god become a man? Have you ever wondered? A man becomes a god by developing god-consciousness, which is not the same as developing his own thought about God. During recent years you have heard and read much of so-called Masters, men of superhuman attainments, who have forgone the small pleasures and recognitions of the world in order to achieve something greater.

Man’s ideas of the gods change as the gods themselves change, for “everything is becoming,” as Heraclitus said about twenty-four centuries ago. Did you fancy that the gods stood still, and that only you progressed? In that case you might some day outstrip your god, and fall to worshipping yourself, having nothing to look up to as superior.

Accompanied by the Teacher, I have stood face to face with some of the older gods. Had I come out here with a superior contempt for all gods save my own, I should hardly have been granted that privilege; for the gods are as exclusive as they are inclusive, and they only reveal themselves to those who can see them as they are.

Does this open the door to polytheism, pantheism, or other dreaded isms? An ism is only a word. Facts are. The day is past when men were burned at the stake for having had a vision of the wrong god. But even now I would hesitate to tell all that I have learned about the gods, though I can tell you much.

Take, for instance, the god whom the Romans called Neptune.

Did you fancy that he was only a poetic creation of the old myth-makers? He was something more than that. He was supposed to rule the ocean.

Now, what could be more orderly and inevitable than that the work of controlling the elements and the floods should be assumed by, and the work parceled out among, those able to perform it? We hear much of the laws of Nature.

Who enforces them? The term “natural law” is in every man’s mouth, but the Law has executors in heaven as on earth.

I have been told that there are also planetary beings, planetary gods, though I have never had the honor of conscious communion with one of them. If a planetary being is so far beyond the daring of my approach, how should I comport myself in approaching the God of gods? O paradoxical mind of man, which stands in awe and trembling before the servant, yet approaches the master without fear! I have been told that the guardian spirit of this planet Earth evolved himself into a god of tremendous power and responsibility in bygone cycles of existence. To him who has ever used a microscope the idea need not be appalling. The infinitely small and the infinitely great are the tail and the head of the Eternal Serpent.

Who do you fancy will be the gods of the future cycles of existence? Will they not be those who in this cycle of planetary life have raised themselves above the mortal? Will they not be the strongest and most sublime among the present spirits of men? Even the gods must have their resting period, and those in office now would doubtless wish to be supplanted.

To those men who are ambitious for growth, the doors of development are always open.

“The Celestial Hierarchy” is an extract from Letters From a Living Dead Man by Elsa Barker

Back to top Go down

The Celestial Hierarchy  Empty Re: The Celestial Hierarchy

Post by ATouchofHeart March 10th 2013, 4:20 am

Thank you for sharing. I am going to look up
The Celestial Hierarchy by Judge Patterson-Hatch via Elsa Barker

Deb
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 10th 2013, 5:17 am

Dear Deb,
If you are inclined to do so.I for one would really
like to know how you feel about multiple gods and
the teachings of Sanaya.
Thanks
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 10th 2013, 8:48 am

Once more an interesting topic,Stephen.

So many Gods who are believed in on our planet.
Everyone is entitled to their own belief of what ever God they believe in.

I don't think we will ever change that on earth.
The spirit world apparently have one God who goes by the name of the Great Spirit.
When we reach the spirit world though we are not forced to accept this but to keep our own religion.
As we progress though apparently we do come to terms that there is one ruler and one religion.

I often wonder where all the names of the Gods on earth originate from.

My favourites when I was a child were the Greek Gods.
Always found so romantic and picturesque. Very Happy

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 10th 2013, 10:36 am

The Greek gods were one wild bunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 10th 2013, 1:04 pm

So right,Stephen. At my tender age then,I thought them romantic and beyond human.

Very Happy

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 11th 2013, 1:18 am

How do I feel about multiple gods.
I've never really given it much thought.
I think everyone has a right to believe in whatever God they think is their god. Everyone is at their own particular growth spiritually. Where they are is just right for them.

Personally I believe there is only one God; can't prove it. And we can't see the energy but I've read you can see the energy on the other side. That God does present himself on occasion.

But then again I think that there could be a Mother and Father God. But then again I've only read that. Great Spirit and Mother Earth.

But again, I know know and believe for sure from what I see, feel or experience.

And I've only seen Jesus twice, and White Buffalo Calf Woman once.
Which is interesting that I've seen an Ascended Master like Jesus (Yeshua)
And a Native woman of Legend like WBCF. (do you all know about White Buffalo Calf Woman? (story at bottom)

And of course Starheart and her bear who is Apache.

And I have seen an alien once right after the bear. It snuck in I believe.
I had been reading up on them and there you have it.......
"What you think about comes about" "You thoughts are your reality".

I'm not big on the bible, I think that it has been rewritten too many times.
But I do believe parts of it were truth at one time.

"You shall have no other gods before me" Has always rested upon my soul.

Wink

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
White Buffalo Calf Woman
The Mother of Life

White Buffalo Calf Woman's legend is ancient, arising about 2000 years ago, and is central to the spiritual practices of numerous Native American nations. Various, but similar, versions of the legend of White Buffalo Calf Woman are told.

The brief story presented here is based primarily on the story of White Buffalo Calf Woman at various websites as told by Joseph Chasing Horse, Traditional Leader of the Lakota Nation.

“It was told that next time there is chaos and disparity, she would return again. She said she would return as a White Buffalo Calf. Some believe she already has.” Words of Chief Arvol Looking Horse, 19th Generation Keeper of the Sacred White Buffalo Calf Pipe of the Lakota Nation. While two warriors were out hunting buffalo, a white buffalo calf suddenly appeared. As she approached them she changed into a beautiful young woman . . . which is how she came to be called the White Buffalo Calf Woman. One of the young warriors offended her with his lustful thoughts and White Buffalo Calf Woman asked him to approach.

As he stepped forward, a black cloud descended over him and when it dissipated all that was left of him was his bones.

The other warrior fell to his knees and began to pray. The White Buffalo Calf Woman told him to return to his people, telling them she would appear to them in four days, bringing with her a sacred bundle.

And this she did, appearing to them as a white buffalo calf descending on a cloud. Stepping down, she rolled over on the ground, changing from white to black, then yellow, then red.

When White Buffalo Calf Woman arose she was once again the beautiful woman, cradling the sacred bundle in her arms.

Spending four days with the people, White Buffalo Calf Woman taught them sacred songs, dances, and ceremonies as well as the traditional ways.

White Buffalo Calf Woman instructed them to be responsible caretakers of the land and to be always mindful that the children are the future of the people.

On the fourth day White Buffalo Calf Woman left in the same manner she had arrived, telling the people she was leaving the sacred bundle, the White Buffalo Calf Woman pipe, in their care. She promised to one day return for it and to bring harmony and spiritual balance to the world.
White Buffalo Calf Woman prophesied that the birth of a white buffalo calf would be a sign that it was near the time of her return.

According to this legend a young woman, during an enemy raid on her village, saw a toddler injured and ran to cradle him in her arms and comfort him as death approached. Soon she too was mortally wounded and her young body crumpled with the young child still cradled in her arms.

Her spirit hurried to catch up with the child's so that she would be there to care for him when they crossed over. To honor her noble act, the Sioux gave her the name Mother of Life.

Later she appeared as White Buffalo Calf Woman to a young warrior whose troubled heart yearned for a good future for the children, a future without the prospect of continual war and divisiveness, a future of peace. White Buffalo Calf Woman advised him "to seek the vision of a mother's heart for the love of her children".

White Buffalo Calf Woman gave the pipe into his care, detailing the ways in which the people could learn to grow into responsible keepers of the pipe, cultivating peace and understanding.

One of her gifts was the suggestion that all children be taught to hold baby animals with love and caring, so that as they grow they will learn to love all the other babies of the world.

As she gave her instructions, the white buffalo calf that accompanied the woman rolled over four times, each time changing colors . . . once for each race, first white, then yellow, then red, the black, signifying that we are all members of the same family.

In 1994, a white buffalo calf was born on a farm in Wisconsin. . .the first white buffalo born in decades.

Some believe she was the fulfillment of the prophecy that the return of the White Buffalo Calf Woman will herald the advent of an age of peace and harmony.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 11th 2013, 2:10 am

May I ask, Deb.How did you know you saw Jesus?
Thanks
Stephen
P.S thank you for some very interesting comments.
I would agree with most you have said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 11th 2013, 5:17 am

What a wonderful account,Debs

I don't know an awful lot of the native way of life but I do know you are a very proud race and that I like.

It reminds me of the Aboriginal race in Australia. Proud people and I love their traditions.
My husband once traveled a good way round Australia until he hit Darwin.
He met a wonderful Aboriginal man there and was taught a lot of their customs.
He was presented with a sliver of wood bark on which a picture had been painted. I too have a painting of a young Aboriginal boy standing spear in hand in the Australian bush.
Husband kept this piece of bark for years,treasured it. Later on it got damaged and he threw it in the bin. Duh

The Queen quite a few years ago when she was younger visited Australia, was presented with a piece of artistic bark
painted by a well known Aboriginal artist. You guess correctly! That young artist was the same man who had painted Ken's who was virtually unknown at that time.

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 11th 2013, 10:24 pm

skfarblum wrote:May I ask, Deb.How did you know you saw Jesus?
Thanks
Stephen
P.S thank you for some very interesting comments.
I would agree with most you have said.

Well, let's see....I
I was trying to find a date for you but I know it was in between June 09 and Nov 09 sometime.
I think it was in August around my birthday.
He woke me up to his image so I would remember.
He was more handsome than any drawing I've seen, beautiful is the word.
Just his head and shoulders.
He had brown hair to his shoulders, brown mustache, and I believe his eyes were brown.
The image was only for a split second but what is embedded into my mind is the rainbow aura around his head. Describing his aura as a rainbow does not do the image justice. Rainbow clusters of radiantly sparking splotches of color.
Then after seeing him look straight at me, his eyes turned and looked up to the right as an image I have seen of him on the cross. His whole image was in technicolor.

I asked again the next night if I could Please received another image of him so that I could possibly paint what I saw. I was given baby Jesus. The image was from chest up about 3 years old with a whole head of curls. He was all white with a white rim around him just as StarHeart has come to me (female Apache guide). He has a scene of humor for sure. There was absolutely no doubt in my mind that it was Jesus Stephen. You know that feeling you get when you are given intuition and you know something is right or truth? Same thing.

A medium at the JVP Los Vegas Halloween Seance at the Phychic Eye bookstore pulled me aside to talk to me and I mentioned that I'd seen Jesus and asked if I would see him again and she said it would be a while.

I'm hungry, have to go grab my food out of the steamer Wink
Deb

I forgot to attach a group of aura photos.
The best I can describe is a human aura with all these colors in it.
But an with a radiance unmatched in this world.

Last edited by ATouchofHeart on March 11th 2013, 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add photo)
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 11th 2013, 11:09 pm

Here is the photo of a rainbow of auras. Take all of those and make splotches out of them with a depth of sparkle like the universe. That was his aura.

Guess it did not like my photo

Last edited by ATouchofHeart on March 11th 2013, 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pix would not upload)
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 12th 2013, 2:09 am

Dear Deb,
Thank you so much for posting your experience.
It must have been awe inspiring to actually
see Jesus.
On this site somebody posted a description of
A Lightworker.
http://www.spiritsjourney.net/t1635-identity-of-a-lightworker?highlight=lightworker
I feel you fit this category.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 12th 2013, 8:56 am

Thank you Stephen, I will definitely check that post out.
You remind me of our (((Bruce))) who we knew on our other site. I miss Bruce. He's really busy climbing cell towers as his business. He recently lost his brother but has a clear connection to him in spirit. I believe I read that he is also working with brother. He is excellent at helping the dying cross over.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down