Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Ascension

+4
laura ann
Julie53
Aussiepom
Arbel
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

World  Ascension  - Page 2 Empty Re: World Ascension

Post by sunmystic April 8th 2013, 5:04 pm

Arbel wrote:Thank you for that comment John as it is greatly appreciated

Bill

World  Ascension  - Page 2 506683
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom April 9th 2013, 7:50 am

sunmystic wrote:
Aussiepom wrote:Racking my brains trying to think who you remind me of,John.......it's your sense of humour. Very dry and very witty.

Fantastic!

Joan

Thank you Joan and major "hugs"! The American humorist Will Rogers is what I try to pattern myself after, but Smile "Monty Python" rules as far as I am concerned. I love British humor, all of it! You are loved! John

You are welcome,John.
Monty Python? Long time ago now. All the old comedies have died now,including some of the best comedians along with them.... Sad

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 9th 2013, 11:52 am

Old comedies Smile I forgot that Monty Python was old, but I do like the new British comedians also. Most American comedians are just too mean and too pushy. I do like Larry the Cable Guy though, he is funny. It is strange being one of the older generation (at least the younger part of the older generation Smile ). It puts things into another light, one begins to feel their mortality. As an advanced Siddha type yogi I am doing and understand the physical immortality meditations, but I do not really want to live several hundred years or more. So I do not know where that is going to go, my heart just really isn't into it. The meditations are like life, it is just something to be done because that is what one is doing. I am not sure that I really want to ascend either Smile , Argg. The weather is suppose to be beautiful today and then it is suppose to get nasty again. And again argg. Love, sun/John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom April 9th 2013, 3:16 pm

I'm feeling a bit the same as you,John.
I'm not worried for when my time arrives. I feel I have accomplished most of what I wanted to do in this world.
I have been very lucky in this life,married a man who was kind and a very good medium. Taught me much about spiritualism and the life beyond.

I've travelled in this world,seen a few countries including the USA (wonderful) and learned there is a great big beautiful world waiting for us.
See you all 'up there' one day!

cheers

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 10th 2013, 10:29 am

cheers World  Ascension  - Page 2 506683 !
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom April 10th 2013, 10:51 am

sunmystic wrote:cheers World  Ascension  - Page 2 506683 !

Wave
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Soothsayer April 10th 2013, 11:30 am

To me Ascension means more of a personal goal when we have learnt or achieved our goals - as they are met we ascend to the next levels. Whether the "world" as a whole will ever ascend together - that is a question or a happening to complex to debate on with the world as it is.
Soothsayer
Soothsayer

Female
Number of posts : 39
Hobbies : Tarot, Crystal, spiritualism Holistics
Tell us about yourself : down to earth GSOH full time working Mum of 3
Appreciation Points : 43
Registration date : 2013-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 10th 2013, 12:58 pm

Soothsayer wrote:To me Ascension means more of a personal goal when we have learnt or achieved our goals - as they are met we ascend to the next levels. Whether the "world" as a whole will ever ascend together - that is a question or a happening to complex to debate on with the world as it is.

Soothsayer, I agree about Ascension being more of a personal goal and that it happens in levels. And I agree with, "to complex to debate on with the world as it is." Smile ! World  Ascension  - Page 2 117261
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Soothsayer April 11th 2013, 6:49 am

I find the world very frightening at present - wonder if it is a build up to something.......
Soothsayer
Soothsayer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mia April 11th 2013, 7:28 am

Soothsayer wrote:I find the world very frightening at present - wonder if it is a build up to something.......

I don't find the world frightening.
My thoughts are the world is ascending same as we are.
We release 'baggage' physically as in clearing out clutter and emotionally as in tears and rants/rages and friendships etc.
The earth too releases in it's own way.
I cannot elaborate on this as I have difficulty putting my thoughts into words.

What do you find frightening about the world Soothsayer?
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Soothsayer April 11th 2013, 7:46 am

with all the voilence etc... the human race seems to be getting worse with harming each other, as well as wars between countries.

You open the papers and turn on the telly - it is one bit of bad news after another. Just walking down the street after dark for some can be stressful
Soothsayer
Soothsayer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mia April 11th 2013, 8:09 am

Soothsayer wrote:with all the voilence etc... the human race seems to be getting worse with harming each other, as well as wars between countries.

You open the papers and turn on the telly - it is one bit of bad news after another. Just walking down the street after dark for some can be stressful

I do believe it will get worse before it gets better.
There are small signs though of improvement.
Testing on animals has been banned.
In my town, we have a bus company that runs on biogas.
Only small improvements, but, improvements.

As for us harming each other and the wars.
I believe the next generation will be the ones to stop this.
They are a gentler, more thoughtful generation.
Like Whitney Houstons song;

I believe the children are the future
Treat them well and let them lead the way...

Send out love and healing to the troubled spots, be a beacon of love and light for the world.
Don't dwell on the negative side, be positive and see the beauty there is on earth.
Many good things do happen, much love and compassion is shown by many.
It is always the bad stuff that gets circulated. Hug
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 11th 2013, 3:01 pm

Soothsayer wrote:I find the world very frightening at present - wonder if it is a build up to something.......

The mystics call it "The dark night of the soul." The yogis call it, "Passing through the gray or black zone." The Jewish bible calls it, "Passing through the valley of the shadow of death." And all shawmans go through it in their training. Basically what is happening is that your conscious mind is expanding into the "unknown" and your subconscious mind's programming fears the "unknown" and gets very upset that your conscious mind is exploring the "unknown". Eventually your conscious mind will process the new information that it is receiving and a piece of the "unknown" will make sense. From there you will begin to experience cognitive leaps of understanding and each time these leaps of understanding will get geometrically "Bigger!". And just before a cognitive leap you will experience apprehension to some degree or another. And over time (it took me over twenty years Smile ) you get use to the process and it becomes less and less of a fearful experience. My suggestion when apprehension strikes and you are about to experience a cognitive leap is to go sit or stand with your back up against a large tree and become the tree including the roots. That always worked well for me. Love, sun/John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann April 11th 2013, 3:35 pm

The mystics call it "The dark night of the soul." The yogis call it, "Passing through the gray or black zone." The Jewish bible calls it, "Passing through the valley of the shadow of death." And all shawmans go through it in their training. Basically what is happening is that your conscious mind is expanding into the "unknown" and your subconscious mind's programming fears the "unknown" and gets very upset that your conscious mind is exploring the "unknown". Eventually your conscious mind will process the new information that it is receiving and a piece of the "unknown" will make sense. From there you will begin to experience cognitive leaps of understanding and each time these leaps of understanding will get geometrically "Bigger!". And just before a cognitive leap you will experience apprehension to some degree or another. And over time (it took me over twenty years Smile ) you get use to the process and it becomes less and less of a fearful experience. My suggestion when apprehension strikes and you are about to experience a cognitive leap is to go sit or stand with your back up against a large tree and become the tree including the roots. That always worked well for me. Love, sun/John
Well worded SunnyWorld  Ascension  - Page 2 45878....I am in total agreement with this writing.
Also try to lay at times in the yard and walk the ground barefooted. I am a big sit barefooted , lean against a tree person.
Let the sun warm your soul and expand your heart it will ease your inner burdeon.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart July 25th 2013, 12:03 am

Ah, those poor monkeys in the freezing snow and their faces are so red.
Did not know there were monkeys who lived in the cold like that.

Good information/movie, thanks for sharing.

Speaking of ascension.....I just drove in from town. I'd put my crockpot on before I left. Set it for 12 hrs. Came home and it said

exactly.........11:11
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic July 25th 2013, 11:02 am

laura ann wrote:

The mystics call it "The dark night of the soul." The yogis call it, "Passing through the gray or black zone." The Jewish bible calls it, "Passing through the valley of the shadow of death." And all shawmans go through it in their training. Basically what is happening is that your conscious mind is expanding into the "unknown" and your subconscious mind's programming fears the "unknown" and gets very upset that your conscious mind is exploring the "unknown". Eventually your conscious mind will process the new information that it is receiving and a piece of the "unknown" will make sense. From there you will begin to experience cognitive leaps of understanding and each time these leaps of understanding will get geometrically "Bigger!". And just before a cognitive leap you will experience apprehension to some degree or another. And over time (it took me over twenty years Smile) you get use to the process and it becomes less and less of a fearful experience. My suggestion when apprehension strikes and you are about to experience a cognitive leap is to go sit or stand with your back up against a large tree and become the tree including the roots. That always worked well for me. Love, sun/John
Well worded SunnyWorld  Ascension  - Page 2 45878....I am in total agreement with this writing.
Also try to lay  at times  in the yard and walk the ground barefooted. I am a big sit barefooted , lean against a tree person.
Let the sun warm your soul and expand your heart it will ease your inner burdeon.

It is funny how sometimes little things can make us feel better. Love, john
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down