Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question regarding realms???

+3
Aussiepom
Assumpta
Taurus20
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Question regarding realms??? Empty Question regarding realms???

Post by Taurus20 May 22nd 2013, 8:17 am

I have learned a great abundance of knowledge but I don't recall if I every learned the answer to this question, if so I haven't remembered it.
First I want to give you a little background of what's been going on and why I'm asking you this question.

For the last week or so I have been seeing spirit in my bedroom at nighttime but now the usual ones I see. They appear to be from a lower realm. The other night as I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep and I saw my stepson, Ian( passed Jan 2012 at 27) but along with him I saw a man who has a bandana on and a tattoo on his face and then there were others who at first look normal then they started to look like they were making faces or just turning ugly. I always say my protection and while I was seeing them I said more protection prayers and they eventually went away.

A thought occurred to me that Ian could have a friend on the other side who is in a lower realm, I know the upper realm can visit the lower ones but not the other way around but my question is would it be possible if Ian visited this friend in the lower realm that they both could come to visit us here. If that is possible could they also be bringing lower realm spirits with them?

I plan on doing a sageing today just in case I might have picked them up somewhere else. My problem is I don't want Ian to go away, but if the others come with him they kind of scare me somewhat, it's not what I'm use to seeing when I have spirit visits. I even asked for my grandmother to come through last night and she always use to come as soon as I ask. I would see her eyes first, then her face, but when I looked for her last night it looked at first like she might be coming but as soon as I saw the eyes I knew it wasn't her and then when the face came in it almost looked plastic and I knew it wasn't her but someone wanted me to think it was.

I hope someone here understands what I am talking about because it has me a little upset and I'm hoping if I sage it will help. I plan on telling all spirits that don't belong to either me or Ken to go and only those there for us to stay.

Does anyone else have any ideas on what I should say? Also if you know of a book that talks about the realms would you recommend it. I have over 50 spiritual books on my kindle and about 30 paper books and I don't want to have to start searching through them all for answers if I don't have to. I will certainly appreciated any help you can give. Thank You

If anyone has every experienced anything similar I would be grateful if you would share it with me either here on my a PM. Loving Hugs
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Question regarding realms??? Empty Re: Question regarding realms???

Post by Guest May 22nd 2013, 11:49 am

Dear Taurus,
It does sound strange.I would love to say I could help you
but you are in area I have no experience over.
The only thought that comes up is to appeal to a
higher power and to strengthen your own inner energy.

Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 May 22nd 2013, 4:17 pm

Thanks, Stephen, I have been doing that. I always say protection prayers and ask for my guides and masters help. I have had something similar happen before when I went to New Orleans last June, I think I brought all the deceased street actors back home with me and it took me a while to rid my house of them, but I did.
I'm just really curious about whether lower realms can visit us, I'm thinking no but would like to hear if someone knows the answer. Hugs
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 22nd 2013, 10:47 pm

In all the horror stories they can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Assumpta May 23rd 2013, 7:44 am

I must admit to not knowing the answer to your question hun. It sounds a really strange experience to have and I can well understand how you must have felt. I do hope that someone on here can answer your question because I also would be interested in finding out.

Question regarding realms??? 857341
Assumpta
Assumpta

Female
Number of posts : 17
Hobbies : reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
Tell us about yourself : Married with 3 sons, 6 grandchildren, 2 great grandchildre. Live in a cavehouse with 1 dog and many, many cats.
Appreciation Points : 27
Registration date : 2013-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 May 23rd 2013, 10:23 am

I did a sageing last night before bed and I had a peaceful night, let's hope it continues.

Ken is so worried about Ian going away too, when I did the cleansing I made sure to say that Ian and all spirits who are here for me and Ken can stay so I hope that did it.

Still looking for that book I read about the different realms.

Stephen, Yes I notice that about movies too but that does add to the excitement, I'm not sure it can happen is real life. :\\:
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 23rd 2013, 10:28 am

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom May 23rd 2013, 5:51 pm

Not sure but Realms are another word for the planes of the Spirit world.

There so many planes (realms) in spirit through we can progress as we grow more spirituality after we pass over in spirit.

How's that?.... Very Happy

Joan xxx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie53 May 23rd 2013, 9:05 pm

Hi Taurus,

Regarding realms, there are so many different schools of thought on the Spirit realms. Here is an article I found looking at the viewpoints of Edgar Cayce and Roudolf Steiner, one of many. Though this is very basic it is one that I find interesting. I hope it helps as a starter...

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce07.html
Julie53
Julie53

Number of posts : 79
Appreciation Points : 92
Registration date : 2013-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 May 24th 2013, 4:11 pm

Julie, thank you so much for this link! I have been fond of Edgar Cayce since I read his books many, many years ago. In fact I think he was the very first spiritual writer I read. I have his online courses on my computer too. I enjoyed reading about his interpretation of our Realms. It isn't quite the same as the one I have read about lately but has the same results I guess. The idea is we are all working our way up to eternity. I guess. I just ordered another book on this subject so maybe this will explain things in the way I remember reading before.
I appreciate you looking this up for me and it did bring back memories of reading his works and liking them. He definitely was way before his time. Thank You
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie53 May 24th 2013, 6:09 pm

You're welcome Taurus, your experience reminded me a little of something I read in one of his books (years ago too). He explained about what happened when he was "sleeping" or in trance while doing readings. He said he left his body and saw a group of spirits that seemed of a lower nature and were tugging at him. Then when he entered into the next higher realm the same people that pulled at him started to help him along gently. I wish I could find the actual record of that but can't remember what book it was in or even if I still have it.

I agree he definitely was way ahead of his time. I recall my grandmother mentioning him when I was young. Very Happy
Julie53
Julie53

Number of posts : 79
Appreciation Points : 92
Registration date : 2013-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann May 25th 2013, 1:00 pm

I don't actually know the true answer but I do know I have doorways in my home that take energies up and down.
I actually personally believe that energy is energy and can go anywhere they are allowed to go. I believe they have to have permission so to speak to be allowed to a higher realm then they reside. I believe high level lower energies are allowed to enter. But to enter your home some need your permission . Like to hear door knocking and no one there have you said' Come in' and no one was there or so you thought.. you would have invited them in.
my theory is if I can go there occasionally they can come here ocasionally. I have no issues with them now as long as they do not touch me or cause me harm.
I set boundries. If they need to peek at me have at it.( i look there occasionally so cant say not to look my way occasionally) But they must never touch me or talk to me.
You cana also have a talk with your doorkeeper.. which i believe is actually an extension of ourself but you can instruct your doorkeeper who is allowed in your space and who they are not to allow in. Our guides and angelic helpers etc dont do a lot of things we assume they do unless we ask for their assistance.
I still occasionally feel one come around or hear their ugliness but not like the old days when I was bombarded. I actually salted my home, doorways and sills. I threw away everything in my home that had been given as gifts. If I did not buy it it did not stay.
I also learned to say 'GET OUT'and never return to my home or me again.
So for me the answer is yes they can ...but you have control of your life and your surroundings.. just take charge of the situation.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 May 25th 2013, 6:41 pm

Thanks Laura, that's just what I did! So far things seem to be OK.
I have heard differently about the lower visiting the higher though. I was told that they can't do that but the higher can visit the lower to say hello. Now I do remember something about we have our own choice whether to come back to earth and if someone is in a lower area and they decide not to do the lessons to improve themselves and they reincarnate they will have the same problems as they did the last time on earth. If they don't try to better themselves on the other side and keep reincarnating then things never change for them, how sad. Crying or Very sad
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann July 28th 2013, 12:50 am

I wish Taurus would pop in and let us know how this is going.
I have even set boundries so some people cant even remote view even if accidently.

I have wondered several times on this issue for her.
I truly believe we have control of our space.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom July 28th 2013, 2:34 am

Taurus20 wrote:I have learned a great abundance of knowledge but I don't recall if I every learned the answer to this question, if so I haven't remembered it.
First I want to give you a little background of what's been going on and why I'm asking you this question.

For the last week or so I have been seeing spirit in my bedroom at nighttime but now the usual ones I see. They appear to be from a lower realm. The other night as I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep and I saw my stepson, Ian( passed Jan 2012 at 27) but along with him I saw a man who has a bandana on and a tattoo on his face and then there were others who at first look normal then they started to look like they were making faces or just turning ugly. I always say my protection and while I was seeing them I said more protection prayers and they eventually went away.

A thought occurred to me that Ian could have a friend on the other side who is in a lower realm, I know the upper realm can visit the lower ones but not the other way around but my question is would it be possible if Ian visited this friend in the lower realm that they both could come to visit us here. If that is possible could they also be bringing lower realm spirits with them?  

I plan on doing a sageing today just in case I might have picked them up somewhere else. My problem is I don't want Ian to go away, but if the others come with him they kind of scare me somewhat, it's not what I'm use to seeing when I have spirit visits. I even asked for my grandmother to come through last night and she always use to come as soon as I ask. I would see her eyes first, then her face, but when I looked for her last night it looked at first like she might be coming but as soon as I saw the eyes I knew it wasn't her and then when the face came in it almost looked plastic and I knew it wasn't her but someone wanted me to think it was.

I hope someone here understands what I am talking about because it has me a little upset and I'm hoping if I sage it will help. I plan on telling all spirits that don't belong to either me or Ken to go and only those there for us to stay.

Does anyone else have any ideas on what I should say?  Also if you know of a book that talks about the realms would you recommend it. I have over 50 spiritual books on my kindle and about 30 paper books  and I don't want to have to start searching through them all for answers if I don't have to. I will certainly appreciated any help you can give. Thank You

If anyone has every experienced anything similar I would be grateful if you would share it with me either here on my a PM. Loving Hugs

Hi Taurus.
As you said we are allowed to visit the lower realms if I remember correctly.
We are not allowed to visit the higher realms.
So I cannot understand why these spirits are being allowed to return with Ian.
I wish I had the answer for you.   I would type into the net what you have told us and look for the answers on there.   
There has to be an answer to this problem.    
I wonder if they have attached themselves to the astral body of Ian.
Would he even be aware of this fact?
Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann July 28th 2013, 5:57 am

We are not allowed to visit the higher realms

Joan may I ask why you believe we are not allowed to visit the higher realms?
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom July 28th 2013, 7:03 am

When we first arrive in the spirit world,we rest.   In a place called summer land or what ever you wish to call it.

From the last life we reincarnated into on earth.    We can rest as long as we want to on that level or planes which they are sometimes called.  We can 'live' there indefinately.

But to reach the higher levels or planes,we have to 'work' to do that.

We have to progress in our spirituality and to do that we have to 'work' not manual work but spiritual work.

We gain spiritually as we rise upwards.    Thus gaining the right to rise to the next plane.
We climb each plane with reincarnations or means to gain that spirituality.
The last plane ....so I have been told....we meet with God or the Great Spirit.
We become one with God!

We are not forced to follow this path,we can stay on the lower planes if we wish to.
We can visit lower planes but until we gain the right (more spiritual in nature) we cannot access those higher planes.

If you look on the net,put in the Planes or Levels in spirit,it should bring some thing up.

Enjoy.
Joan x
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann July 28th 2013, 8:26 am

joan)))))))))))) thank you for your response.. I am in agreement with your words.
I actually thought you were referring to it is not possible to go to the higher realms in our NOW and alive forms
example: ..dreams, visions, meditations
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom July 28th 2013, 12:08 pm

That's a point I never thought of,Laura ann.

I have very vivid dreams of visiting the spirit world to see and meet up with those who have gone before,but there is always a barrier between myself and them.
Like a wall,fence a gateway etc.  Until we pass to spirit we can never cross that barrier.

Joan x
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann July 28th 2013, 1:18 pm

Until we pass to spirit we can never cross that barrier.

Joan I can tell you this is not accurate . I have been there.

not to quote scripture as it annoys many people but do you remember ever hearing the one where Jesus said something about..

'What I can do you can do'

it is available to you .. it is inside you just waiting on you to elevate and or find the method of using your energy, your mind and your chakras to go to the upper realms...
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom July 28th 2013, 5:01 pm

Sorry for being late in answering your post,Laura ann.
Been a busy day today....so just getting round the forums I visit.
I feel I may have visited the spirit world,have seen many folks there who have passed over like for instance my father.
This was a very vivid dream I had of him.

I was walking a road of houses,like an ordinary street in any town.
Trees lined the street and as I walked up,I saw my father standing at the doorway of this house.
He waved but didn't ask me to come inside.   He smiled but no conversation.
The only thing that was incorrect about the dream was seeing my mother behind him,washing dishes in the kitchen,her back turned to me.
My mother was still alive at that time!  So what was she doing in this dream with my father?
Joan x
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann July 28th 2013, 5:21 pm

gonna sound smart alek but don't mean it that way... she was Washing dishes actually lol

sounds like you glimpsed them together in the afterlife or in another life together...

either way it must have brought you Joy and love to see.. one of those sweet little gifts we get blessed with occasionally
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom July 29th 2013, 7:22 am

laura ann wrote:gonna sound smart alek but don't mean it that way... she was Washing  dishes actually lol

sounds like you glimpsed them together in the afterlife or in another life together...

either way it must have brought you Joy and love to see.. one of those  sweet little gifts we get blessed with occasionally

It always struck me as strange why she was there when she was still on the physical plane.   I didn't take much notice of the dish washing.   Habit I suppose of seeing my mum washing dishes as a child.

Duh 

Joan x
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel January 11th 2014, 5:43 am

Just a question saying where have we all disappeared to

Arbel

Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom January 11th 2014, 11:23 am

Heaven only knows,Bill......Such a shame ...... Shocked
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum