Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MIa 's reading

5 posters

Go down

MIa 's reading  Empty Re: MIa 's reading

Post by Arbel August 9th 2013, 11:22 am

I do not know if I have dragon energy within me as it happened for only a few seconds in the dream and in fact I had forgotten about it until you told Mia about it

Bill

Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann August 9th 2013, 9:31 am

Bill ))))) do you you  hold  a dragon energy within as well?
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel August 9th 2013, 9:25 am

A very good reading Mia and just in case you are interested I had a dream about a dragon awhile ago but more important is that Isis & Osiris are my brother and sister;

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart August 8th 2013, 1:23 am

I just got home. 
I don't know what question to ask. 
Yes I do. Do you want the question posted here or PM'd.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann August 7th 2013, 3:44 pm

thank you joan.. your   reading is posted

Deb yours is next just waiting on your  focus or question or general????
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom August 7th 2013, 10:50 am

Fantastic reading,Mia and Laura ann.     
So much and so interesting.....

Thumb to you both....

Joan xxx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann August 7th 2013, 9:40 am

MIA)))))))))))) no problem hun just hope it resonates t  least in parts with you

Stephen)))))).. thank you .. is not me  .. I am just a vessel

Deb))))) thanks hunny

What did you say Laura Ann......'Me...Me'
hmmm good question  just rolled out of me but on thinking  about ti ..
Do you remember when we were all small children.
The teacher or whomever would line us all up and  say

"Who wants to be next?"

and in our youthfull excitement we started jumping up and down  screaming
"Me Me Me"  then be so sad we did not get picked.

Possibly without my even  noticing my child self  stepped forward long enough to inject  ....me me me ....into my offer.

Deb if you  would  send me a  question  you might have or tell me  just a general whatever I get   is  great .  I will read for you  as well. 
 Will try to get you  and Joan done in the next week...
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

MIa 's reading  Empty WOW!

Post by ATouchofHeart August 7th 2013, 12:32 am

Excuse me for butting in but that was AMAZING!! 

Great reading Mia. 

You are really detailed with that paper. You get a lot. How amazing. All I'd get is cracks and folds.

Great reading:Clap: 

What did you say Laura Ann......'Me...Me'
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 7th 2013, 12:10 am

Laura you are awesome.
Mia I give you love.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by mia August 6th 2013, 6:41 pm

Blinkin heck Laura!
Thank you!
You got so much!
I smiled when you mentioned Dragon and Merlin Very Happy
Gosh, now I will read this again and digest it.
Actually lots of it makes sense already.
You are one clever, gifted, lady.
I was a bit weepy reading it, dunno why xxx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

MIa 's reading  Empty MIa 's reading

Post by laura ann August 6th 2013, 6:24 pm

Reading for Mia Rose
8/6/2013
No question presented so just asked for whatever the universe wished to reveal  to Mia.
Mia as you  know nothing is written in stone and can and does change with  every thought and action.
I did  a Crumbled Paper reading

As I balled  the paper up as tight as I could I asked to be shown anything that might  guide you, help you , interest you at this time in your life.
As soon as looked down a balled up wad I saw her.

OLD WOMAN
the entire ball had  taken on the appearance of an old woman, she  has  a small yet pointed nose., a night cap  or a old timey house hair cap on her head. Her jaw is jutted slightly forward like  some times old faces do as they  continue to have the skin slack but hers looks like she may have known some pain or discomfort.
as I slowly turn the wad of paper  I still have her face but she  now has in her right eye which to me is the now to future  eye a sleeping woman. Snuggled soundly in  a bed of comfortors. Peaceful and serene is the emotion it evoked form me. It also says to me she watches over you  all the time but especially when you sleep.
a
s I unfold a small bit I now have  a DRAGON appear.
This dragon is holding  a book as another old woman stooped over  holds  the book open for  him/it... dragons often are representing the universe itself and chaotic forces  you can never master but they are also at times about  simply  love.
Since I already know of your  dragon connection it also  shows me even if quiet  he stays close by you at all times. as your  book of life guides him.

Now as I  pull the paper wad slowly apart a little  farther  I have  a bird being.. robed but with a  Thoth type face. This being is looking downward while 2 more robed beings hiding their faces from me holding  the end of  a net. As I glance across to se where this net is going   it ends with another being  holding it at  that end.
This stells me  you have known  trials and tribulations but they have always held the net , and not always taught but loose yet they have  captured you before  you fell compeltlely. Always waiting always aware.
A dark blue orb just lit up on my hand which says to me a protection color and validates what I just typed as a truth. You are protected from all serious harm and danger.

Now I have a large left ARM pointed upward.. hand upward as well. this is  your unconsciousness appearing and your  never ending  reaching to he universe for guidance. As above being  shown .  I tells me of your receive energy  and  often  fall to the past  in your thoughts and  about things.   The palm opens tells me   you always extend an arm in friendships to others.

There is now a new plane of existence  coming into view... very large plane at that. lol
But it is nor will it be perfectly  smooth. That would be  so boring anyway wouldn't it.  I see the path  on this plane clearly and it is  craggy and cracked at times but no  rocks or boulders  along the path of it. this is wonderful news as it shows problems but  nothing  serious. coming into your  future.

Now I have a CAT.. this  shows me your independent nature, it also show me you  can be moody as hell on occasion. We will just blame it on the cat .. lol

Now I have the Hebrew Letter: Shinn... this tells me about the world to come. It speaks to me about the beauty of your inner flame to your    outer flame  and about the symmetry in your life..It screams to me of how much you   so freely give to others.

I now have before me  a seed pod bursting open   sending  a few /actually 3  seeds flying. this is clearly showing me something new coming  that will excite you. Possibly  3 new things taking  birth and about to take hold.  These will get you attention.  Oooh goody new projects.

Now I have  a female laying on the back of a crocodile...the croc is about being creative and unseen mishaps but  as I watch this it shapeshifts one me.. geeeez.......Okay  no I have the  female riding a dragon or creature  like  a wild west in charge  girl. So whatever this universal  issue  you will overcome it  quickly and  again be large and in charge of the  unforeseen issue. And a  beautiful clear image of Merlin is  right  beside this  shapeshifting adventure. This  screams to me and I know it will you of magical wonders and his  helping youy as usual.. It show me your magical self  in all it's glory.

I have lots and lots of large V 's showing.. this is of course heaven reaching down toward you. and of you  being   used for divine workigns.

Now I again have  a cat But this one is HUGE and Black.. and close to it is  al arge Black silhouette of   woman. I would say a Bast connection  by all means.
bast is the Goddess of joy so their may also be some catty  remarks or things  happen around you  that this is pointing to .  They won't last long and it feels like  it  will come from a young woman.  The cat itself is  cloaked in the  shadows. This could be  showing  short term relationship problem or lack of commitment.  and maybe a little of your shadow self taking oyu into a slight small  depression spell.

Now I have  a Crook and Flail.. this  connects you  to Isis and Osiris energies. To your  creative energies. Sacred boundries are being set around  and within you . There is a possible relationship in your  future or  it may  simply be saying more harmony in your family unit. But either way it is showing Love my darling Mia.. love ..

Now I have a  young lady  who I feel is your child self. She is laying  oh so   I could care less on her belly on the edge of  a precipice. I ahd to giggle thinking oH to have  not a care in the world again. lol  With this lovely little gem is  3 high priestess beings with high priestly hats. Well 3 always point s to th etrilogies. Father/son/holy ghost.  mother maiden crone,me myself eye etc. and witht he three and the child is a and another powerfull priestess. Observing. All of them look to just be watching whatever is unfolding below them.
but I see nothing  in my looking that explains  it.. so mus t be just waiting on whatever it is to happen or begin.

Mia I have so many beings and people  on this paper r that are all just sitting or standing around  reading books. All seem to be in quiet  reflection. I am assuming this is referring to your  gifts being quiet and your not being  in any  major  doing modes right now yourself. More  to jus tgoing with the  flow day to day.

I now have a  female.. Oh she is large covers half the page.. she is  standing with hair very very long, she  has her mouth opened like she is telling me something, but I hear nothing so  will look around  in a second to see if I see a message.

She is dressed in a long gown or robe. and has her arms at her waist. In her hands is another  book but this  one is soft of pages and   she has one hand pointed up one down on top of the book as she is clearly turning the pages of this book.
okay her standing says she is ready for whatever is about to take place, her hands are in the above so below  positions, . her hands are close to her body which also tells me she is accepting and wanting  whatever she is reading.
okay above her is clearly two people heads facing each other. one male one female. this could be the twins isis  and Osiris again preparing the way and  are assisting you at this time in  all things  especially Love. and above their heads is the biggest darn balloon I ever saw on a paper . I is huge.
I believe she is trying to tell me two people around you now are sending  and giving you  enormous amounts of love. and in this balloon is  a another dragon . The dragon is blowing downward at  you. This is clearly lifes breath being  blown to you  and healigng and energy coming your  way  from the   two people,   dragon, from  your own self love, from the universe.

Mia it is like every being you have ever worked with or  lived with has arrived to  revel in your pecefullness and your gentleness at this time   I tis  truly beautiful to  witness.. Almost has me  in tears   They are  just listening  to your heart beat and absorbing your  learned wisdom and your understandings. They are just wanting to be in your  love energy. The surprising thing for me is that there are no star beings  on this page anywhere. I think they are being shoved back by all your other visitors. lol

All the Books I see point to  knowledge and  wisdom and understangings  you hold. it is about TIME and your record of truth.

Now there is another arm reaching upward but this time  the hand is closed. Not into a fist just closed palm. this is  telling me very clearly ther is an argument in the future  but not a major all hell breaks loose one  because is not a fist. So will bb minor issue
I now have a MUSHROOM appear..  thi s says again future disturbance to go with the arm . it also speaks of a move possibly taking place to  the country. So whatever the  fight is about will end up with someone moving.

As if this isn't already long enough I had my scarabs already out beside me so grabbed my pouch for fun and p
presented you and   asked  what best  showed where Mia is in her life at  this time.
I  let my fingers play over every single  scarab.. My intuition chose  4 of them so I then  held the  4 and again allowed my intuition to narrow them down to one..

I  received  the INCENSE BOWL

okay this scarab is about paying closer attention and  communicating more with your guides and  the deities around you.
it tells me you should make no  drastic changes in your life  right now.  to  just be consistent in your work  so you  consiitently receive the monetary rewards from it .
It also  is showing me you   need to  carefully watch your diet Mia as this scarab often is connected to fevers and swellings
So watch what  you consume.
it  screams at me  of  a person who ahs spent their life in service to others and a life of  service to humanity .
Are  you by any chance  planning a trip to a religious type  place  or ancient place  around the 28th of this month or next.
it looks  like all together a few glitches  in your future,, one serious  argument, possible short term male  romance, a fuss with a younger female,   and a health issue but a minor health issue.

all in all looks good .. your in a quiet place  because your supposed to  be right now..
Thanks for allowing me  to read  for you and
all readings are for entertainment purposes only
now to  go and fix at least 200 typos......lol
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down