Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

did everyone go into hiding?

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

did everyone go into hiding? Empty did everyone go into hiding?

Post by laura ann August 11th 2013, 11:04 am

Where is our sweet Aussiepom)))))))???  Sad  did she open a coral gate and off singing ♪♪ride a cowboy save a horse♫♫or is it  ♫♫ ride  a horse save a cowboy♫♫ tee heeeee.. Whistle   we have missed your lovely face

Where is John?????????  He is truly missed.....even when he is   Praise  grumpy John.   seriously ☼ Sunny ☼ you are missed and loved. .

Bill)))))) do you just peek in when  someone mentions   your  name?????  Sunny  start a conversation for goodness sake

Stephen)))))))))))  has the cat got your tongue as well??????  get a good debate going...

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR has this danged moon cycle got everyone in a vibratory nervous shaking crawl in bed and suck your  thumb mess?????????????  Praying 

My mind needs stimulated and if I get it stimulated we may all get banned from here.......jocolor 

I'll bring  Beer and chips and salsa if you  just come to the party!!!!!!!  B Day Joy 
I probably could talk Mia  into  some cheese straws if I asked nicely.

on a serious doesn't happen very often  NOTE...I pray everyone is Safe and Well and just not talking
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

did everyone go into hiding? Empty Re: did everyone go into hiding?

Post by Aussiepom August 11th 2013, 11:39 am

I'm free!  I'm here!   Come on,let's get the ball rolling,folks......!

Very Happy 

Joan aka Aussiepom.........Hugs
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by mia August 11th 2013, 11:45 am

LMAO! I was going to make a similar post when I have finished work tonight.
I pop in on my mobile/cell fone, but find it difficult to see the board.
Cos I have to magnify it so much.
It's been a long week at work, covering holidays and sickness.
I have tomorrow off, but son and g/kids are going to do my garden for me, gonna have mymum here too.
May post some pics Smile
Hoping it doesn't rain hard Praying

But Joanie, Sunny Stephen and Bill you are missed.
And Laura, behave yourself ..... not too much though please lol!

Good Post
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 11th 2013, 12:35 pm

Oh I am around.
Just busy with family.
I clean up .
Just finished.
Love to all
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann August 11th 2013, 12:56 pm

Finaly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya'll  just  about got my blood up !!!!!!!  Hug 

is Mia  watching with her trusting switch to tan my hide if I get out of control   Praying 

Joannnie)))))))))))))) girl get off that horse  Very Happy 

Mia)))))))))) work..rather be poor I think

Stephen )))))  you can clean up  er ummmmm anytime Thumb lucky wife.

all our babies are checking in... maybe more will find  a little tap on their shoulders lol
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by mia August 11th 2013, 1:48 pm

laura ann wrote:Finaly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya'll  just  about got my blood up !!!!!!!  Hug 

is Mia  watching with her trusting switch to tan my hide if I get out of control   Praying 

Joannnie)))))))))))))) girl get off that horse  Very Happy 

Mia)))))))))) work..rather be poor I think

Stephen )))))  you can clean up  er ummmmm anytime Thumb lucky wife.

all our babies are checking in... maybe more will find  a little tap on their shoulders lol
 My work doesn't always seem like work.
My clients are more like friends.
And if I didn't go see them, they would have a strange carer go visit them.
See, the main carer builds a relationship up and we know when and how to persuade those who don't eat and drink enough to do so.
Likewise taking medication.
Those who cannot communicate anymore, either due to dementia or stroke, we sing.
Sure, I don't like having to turn out early morning, late at night or in winter.
But when I am there .... it's ok Smile

And yeah! I'll tan your hide LMAO!
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom August 12th 2013, 2:18 am

I'm here!   Been busy all over the weekend.   Have my other granddaughter visiting today.

But will pop in when I can.
I'm going to see if I can rustle up so more members....
Keep this site going......
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel August 12th 2013, 2:20 pm

I have had a lot on my mind of late but contemplate this to the point are all the members which are few connected to each other and a bond is also forming around all for the high good of every thing.  How many of us are from Atlantis and Lemuria also as I know I am from Atlantis   

Bill

Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart August 12th 2013, 9:41 pm

That woke everyone up Laura Ann Wink

Bill, a medium told me that I am from both Atlantis and Lemuria.
But I'm sure a huge % of us all are. 

Very nice to see other's posting.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann August 12th 2013, 11:22 pm

I just stuck head in to tell you all I will be quiet for  just  a little while..
In a  influx purge syndrome  with this new  leo moon crap and it is  absoulutley  taking a toll on me.

almost  a mini kundalani again...

so  I will be back soon as can.. jus t wanted to say why went quiet right now.. can barely function and I love you guys..

Deb I have not  forgot..just cant think right now about  anything.

Bill yes ...atlantis and lemuria  Gog etc...
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart August 13th 2013, 12:32 am

No worries Laura Ann. Don't worry about me. 
You just take care of yourself. Rest! Rest! Rest! 
Spirit works with us better if we are resting from what I have experienced. 
Go outside and lay in nature and let mother earth wrap her arms around you and cuddle you and love you. 

LOL not sure where that came from but you must need it.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by mia August 13th 2013, 2:02 am

Yup, Atlantis for me too Smile
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel August 13th 2013, 5:20 am

Once before I named a group the circle of remembrance but the members were too material plus there were two of the members who turned to the dark side and that site ended completely as I made a mistake with that site 

On this site I have been watching for quiet some time seeing which way the wind was blowing and the commitment of the few members left is good indeed so now I am pushing my luck.

Stephen; Laura Ann; Joan; Deb; Mia and John if he wants it plus myself are the members of a group called the circle of remembrance plus there is one other who I know of who is not a member of this site but will work with us.  As far as I know there were either 12 or 13 of us and our purpose is to prepare the way for the one who is yet to come who is the Father of the Dhuman-Adamic race  

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 13th 2013, 5:43 am

Dear Bill,
Any particular personal characteristics distinguishes the people in the group.?
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel August 13th 2013, 6:14 am

Hi Stephen

I am trusting to what I feel within about the group and it has been on my mind for quite some time about these members and there is no difference between any of us.  We all have knowledge of some kind and put all that knowledge together then it becomes a force of light for the higher good of all

Bill

Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 13th 2013, 6:43 am

Thanks Bill.
Thought maybe it was our sense of humour.
Keep well
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart August 13th 2013, 9:08 am

Wow Bill, I have been feeling something like that also. That's why I am here. 
I feel comfortable here. It doesn't take a mass to move a mountain (so to speak)
Doing a Google for something last night spiritually I came across a whole page of lighthouse photographs. One in particular I loved looking at. It had beams of light that reached far. I'll post it here before closing.  

Is this what you speak of? 
http://patgrabham.vpweb.co.uk/THE-DHUMAN-ADAMIC-RACE.html

Extracts from The Book of Truth and The Teachings of Osiris H C Randall-Stevens (El Eros).

Were you H C Randall-Stevens in the 20's? 

I was instantly brought to that website - had to ask. 
And run to get ready for work. 

Have a wonderful day everyone.......I'll be back.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart August 13th 2013, 9:13 am

This book? 
http://www.weiserantiquarian.com/catalogonehundredandfive/43254.jpg
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel August 13th 2013, 9:25 am

Yes Deb I was HC Randall in that lifetime and with what you have stated Deb the door has finely opened and it is a small beginning that should grow as we move forward.  Yes also to the book Deb as that was the book that truly caused my awaking and it happened exactly as the book described

Bill

Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann August 13th 2013, 9:32 am

ARbel said:On this site I have been watching for quiet some time seeing which way the wind was blowing and the commitment of the few members left is good indeed so now I am pushing my luck.

Stephen; Laura Ann; Joan; Deb; Mia and John if he wants it plus myself are the members of a group called the circle of remembrance plus there is one other who I know of who is not a member of this site but will work with us.  As far as I know there were either 12 or 13 of us and our purpose is to prepare the way for the one who is yet to come who is the Father of the Dhuman-Adamic race  
my this thread has went form laughing jokery to serious shit!!!

the universe has  lifted it's  shackles of tears and purging and re creating on me for few minutes and I  know it won't last very long ..

I saw this lurking in  and maybe is why they have backed off me for few minutes and wanted to address it  while able to .

I have known this for  some time now about all of us.

Now do I agree you Arbel are the conductor of this orchestra, to be honest  I can't say I do . I do believe you are a main part of it and we are all equals in spirit and in energy even those who are as of yet not aware. 

BUT BUT BUT my beleifs are att his point in time being clarified  changed  every hour by the universe and  what in happening to me  right now. So I rule nothing out. Just being honest. Each person has ot find their way to this  and their own truths same as I and or you.

My reason for  injecting is :

I actually saw the remembrance ring two days ago.

It came to me as a visual like this.
a shadowed  person.. large was ejecting outward from  himself  light balls
these balls made  a almost  complete circle in front of him of  white light orbs
it did not close its circle it remained opened at one  end almost as if the holder or  the  creator held it  with his  hands.I t was opened so that all the nenrgy flowed from him into the circle and all the energy from the circle flowed out to him ...
I  will call him the orchestra leader.. he is shadowed and hiding his identity from me. Is okay a great deal of  this  going on at this time.

I then  was shown it from above it all.
there is also another  circle of energy just sat the outside of these orbs. is  a thin line of red light. It is like a power/love energy cording of containment which is holding the circle in place. It is at this time containing the  energy being emitted from all 13 beings

Moral of my blathering is I am in agreement with this on some points.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann August 13th 2013, 9:36 am

just read more posts after typed that one.

I also work with Eros, Isis, Yehsua, Lilith etc....and many others

Deb)) bookmarked the site  for when  I get my  mind back ...wish very much to read on it some...
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel August 13th 2013, 10:00 am

Laura I have always stated that there is no difference between any of us with many people as the only difference between any of us is the fact we all have different knowledge

Bill

Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann August 13th 2013, 11:07 am

Bill let me clarify my words.

I also said we are all equal non more or less then the other.All containing within  different specialties,traits etc.That work together  as a collective source.

I also said  ::::::: in my imagery that was presented  to me ,
besides the  12 light orbs and the red containment rope was s a being.

Had more a human silhouette presenting as opposed to the  light orbs.

this  person  appears to be what I refer to as the conductor of the orchestra.
this person /being/energy is in fact the source or creator of said rememberance circle and   it is  this persons energy that contains at this time the 12 energies.

definitely not equal  in any way shape or form to the other 12...far surpasses the 12

hope that helped
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel August 13th 2013, 11:25 am

I do know that there are much higher spirits that un poor mortals even when we are back in spirit; the question is could it be El Daoud himself that you saw as El Daoud is the highest spirit I know of as he was the first born out side of the blessed trinity  

Bill

Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by mia August 13th 2013, 11:50 am

Arbel wrote:
I didn't know I was a member of 'the circle of remembrance?'
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum