Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meditation that will transform you inside and out

4 posters

Go down

Meditation that will transform you inside and out Empty Meditation that will transform you inside and out

Post by Blissful Being March 12th 2009, 6:27 pm

I have met the most wonderful Enlightened master from India - Paramahamsa Nithyananda - who has transformed my life wholly and completely! After 16 years of deep and profound meditation and my own seeking I found HIM and must say that he has taken me to realms that I never knew existed! He is presently touring North America and will be in LA March 24th - April 5th. Absolutely positively do not miss this amazing opporutnity to be with this young enlightened being who is changing the lives of millions. His meditation techniques will transform you instantly! There will be 5 FREE discourses Between March 24th - April 2nd and 2 workshops April 3 - 5th. To get all the details visit his tour website at www.yougam4you.org to see him and find out about him watch him on youtube ... you'll be hooked www.youtube.com/lifeblissfoundation
Don't miss it!
Blissful Being

Number of posts : 1
Appreciation Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Meditation that will transform you inside and out Empty Re: Meditation that will transform you inside and out

Post by Spirit-Being March 12th 2009, 7:02 pm

Welcome Blissful Being

You are so very Blessed to be Guided by this Enlightened Master, Your seeking knowledge has guided you to him. I must say we all could benefit if we had a Spiritual Teacher guiding us along the spiritual path. I would absolutely love to meet this man, unfortunately i live flat across the the other side of the united states, believe me if i had transportation and enough funds i would travel to meet this man, i believe it would be an awakening. I do need a spiritual teacher and maybe one day i will meet him/her. This was wonderful and i am looking forward to more of your posts, very heart felt i can feel the Gratitude & Love in your words i thank you for posting this. When i read this i knew this is what i needed in my life someone who dedicates their life to the practice of Spirituality someone i could look up to and get Guidance. I will say that every member here has helped me in some way. And i look forward to traveling on the spiritual journey with all of you.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Meditation that will transform you inside and out Empty Re: Meditation that will transform you inside and out

Post by parrotlover100 March 14th 2009, 12:04 am

Welcome Blissful Being.I would love to have someone touch my life the way yours has been.I am going to copy the address down that you wrote for the web site.Maybe, hopefully i will feel or get something from this amazing master by seeing this website. Thank you. looking forward to reading more of your posts Very Happy
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 7meditations March 19th 2009, 1:00 am

Masters are great but it is you that are even greater. Very Happy
7meditations
7meditations

Male
Number of posts : 7
Hobbies : Meditation, Computing, Hiking
Appreciation Points : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum