Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Activate and Open Your Third Eye

2 posters

Go down

How to Activate and Open Your Third Eye Empty How to Activate and Open Your Third Eye

Post by ATouchofHeart August 26th 2013, 2:42 am

I like this video. Just found it. 23 minutes long. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDnBw7EXa3w
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

How to Activate and Open Your Third Eye Empty Re: How to Activate and Open Your Third Eye

Post by skfarblum August 26th 2013, 5:25 am

Dear Deb,
I watched the video.It is interesting.
I personally did not really feel comfortable
with the method presented.On the other hand it may appeal to you
or others.
If you try it please let me know how you do with it?
Keep well
Stephen
skfarblum
skfarblum
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 155
Hobbies : Walking,reading,meditation,open source
Tell us about yourself : Serious minded.Dry sense of humour.Very emotional.
Appreciation Points : 241
Registration date : 2013-08-22

Back to top Go down

How to Activate and Open Your Third Eye Empty Re: How to Activate and Open Your Third Eye

Post by ATouchofHeart August 26th 2013, 7:57 pm

Stephen; that's because you are all more advanced spiritually than I am. 
I'm sure you have been doing this a long time. Mine only started in 2009/10. 
You never know a newbie may come along and say....wow! that worked for me. Wink
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by skfarblum August 26th 2013, 10:52 pm

Dear Deb,
I can't accept that point about being spiritually advanced.
We are where we each are meant to be.The spiritual path is,for me
is not about who is possibly more advanced or not.Each of us is unique
and moves according to his/her own pace.I do not like comparing.
The third eye for me is a point of devotion.Therefore my method of
meditation will differ from the ladies method in the video.
I am sure the method showed is a very effective method and is used
by many.
I seem to have lately problems of communication.so probably the least said by me ,the better.
Stephen
skfarblum
skfarblum
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart August 26th 2013, 11:03 pm

You are fine Stephen; it's me. I've had a stressful day at work. 
And you are absolutely right (Each of us is unique
and moves according to his/her own pace.I do not like comparing.)

Im Sorry Loving Hugs
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by skfarblum August 26th 2013, 11:32 pm

Dear Deb,
No need for an apology.Thanks for your understanding.
Stephen
skfarblum
skfarblum
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart August 27th 2013, 12:46 am

Thank You
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum