Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unity or Armageddon

2 posters

Go down

Unity or Armageddon Empty Unity or Armageddon

Post by Arbel August 27th 2013, 4:41 am

When a major disaster strikes this world the majority of people pitch into help all who are injured; people of all cultures; colours; and religion come together and all ignorance and abuse is forgotten about as everyone works as one.  That is a unity of mankind when disaster strikes as people of all colours; cultures and religion come together and become one with each other in time of need.  The problem with all that is that once the disaster is over people revert back to their old way of life and return back to their old cultures and we are back to square one which creates world turmoil. 

The end days and Armageddon have been discussed many times and people think that when Armageddon comes they think they will just be wiped from the face of the earth.  At times like that people turn to God begging God to save them and when the false Armageddon is over then those same people who begged of God he is then dismissed as if he has never existed.

In the material context will mankind ever change and become one with each other as a unity and the answer is no it will never happen; in the spiritual context will mankind ever create a unity of one and again the answer is no.  With all that being said then where is mankind heading and that is a question that has never been contemplated by the majority before so I will answer that question by saying mankind are heading into total destruction.  Total destruction of this world is what humanity have created by and for themselves only mankind have not yet realised what they have created.  When the understanding of what is happening to the world comes to pass then the question will be asked how do we change and save the world.  The answer to that question is there is nothing that can be done as it is far too late now to do anything but even in saying that there is one way we can save the world and that is by removing mankind from this world once and for all. 

The answer to saving the world is drastic and will never be contemplated as it is far to crazy but if people stop and think then they should realise it is all ready happening as humanity itself has finely created their own Armageddon.  To come back to Armageddon everyone has assumed that Armageddon would be a sudden happening but that was never the case.  The real truth of Armageddon is in fact a slow build up of years in and years out and now we have almost reached the peak of total destruction.  Unity or Armageddon is the choice that faces humanity and if we accept Armageddon then that is the total ending and no one can avoid that; if mankind accept unity then there is a chance of life in a context that we are not aware of yet.  If Armageddon is the choice of mankind then it is total destruction of our human form and also of our spirit form but if we chose unity then life itself will be eternal so the choice of what we choose is up to us  

Arbel

Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Unity or Armageddon Empty Re: Unity or Armageddon

Post by skfarblum August 27th 2013, 6:14 am

Dear Bill,
At the moment you have floored me.
I have no sensible answer .I live on the edge between
the tangible and the intangible.
I am not sure if this edge is a path  to follow or if I move
I will fall into chaos.
A night ago I died.I said to myself I am dead and I left my body and swirled into a darkness and
 began to fly at a speed faster than thought itself.I moved so fast that
I became my path.
To my left I suddenly saw  two dragons.Beautiful but pure energy  .One white the other pink.
There also was yellow mixed into them.They were flying around
one another and dancing with each other.It was obvious they moved as one and
loved as a one. 
I stopped to watch and for a while I did so. But that ended my flight and 
I found myself returned to my body.Shaken and weak.
After that how do I know anything anymore?
I sit and wait for what will be.You maybe right you maybe not.

Stephen
skfarblum
skfarblum
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 155
Hobbies : Walking,reading,meditation,open source
Tell us about yourself : Serious minded.Dry sense of humour.Very emotional.
Appreciation Points : 241
Registration date : 2013-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel August 27th 2013, 10:31 am

Hi Stephen

I would say you had a major OBE and the death was symbolic but what you saw was magnificent; the white dragon was the white of purity as that is the highest you can get.  The pink dragon it is the pink of perfect love between the two of them and that is what should happen to every one;  I think also there is a deeper meaning to the two dragons but nothing is coming to me yet

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by skfarblum August 27th 2013, 10:51 am

Thanks Bill,
May I add a little bit about the dragons.
These were spirit dragons.I feel they were the spirit beings of
two unique souls.You have often mentioned the two in one being as
being an important portent to change.
Perhaps this is what I saw?
Major changes maybe on the way?

Stephen
skfarblum
skfarblum
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel August 27th 2013, 12:05 pm

Hi Stephen

I knew you would figure out the meaning of the dragons as I did come up with the same answer so you are indeed honoured with your experience

Bill

Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by skfarblum August 27th 2013, 12:34 pm

Thanks Bill for the kind words.
I also feel the message is also for you and possibly for
other people.
After all you started this thread.I was not
going to tell anybody about this experience until
I read your post and decided to post  about it.
Thanks again
Stephen
skfarblum
skfarblum
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum