Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earth Changes

4 posters

Go down

Earth Changes Empty Earth Changes

Post by 7meditations March 19th 2009, 12:58 am

Global Warming: only during summer and freak unusual weather which happens anyway. be very affraid :evil:
Magnetic Field: (currently very unstable, shhh see nasa report) http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2008/16dec_giantbreach.htm its moving toward me and I think its here been going crazy.

Please Smile :bounce:
7meditations
7meditations

Male
Number of posts : 7
Hobbies : Meditation, Computing, Hiking
Appreciation Points : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Earth Changes Empty Re: Earth Changes

Post by Wind-Dancer March 19th 2009, 1:09 pm

amazing wow thanks for this post. kinda explains to me why some things are happening.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being March 19th 2009, 1:13 pm

This was very interesting the earth is changing and according to the picture if it keeps getting worse where will we be as a human family? This subject of global warming really triggers something inside me, it's upsetting because we have the ability to change, but just like an individual sometimes change can be very hard. But we need to change! what comes to mind for me is 2012 predictions anytime i see huge events this is what it reminds me of. Someday the earth will be gone and where does that lead us on our spiritual journey? Life is so precious why do we kill ourselves, i see it every where (Cigarettes, Alcohol, Drugs, Unhealthy Habbits). Our bodies are like temples if we all could "Realize" this we would be on the road of Destiny. We continue to treat the world as if it were not alive, we will soon destroy it. broadening our view of life would be an awakening. My prayer is for all humanity that one day we would see the Truth.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by 7meditations March 19th 2009, 1:47 pm

We have to stop acting like viruses and consuming everything in our path, and start acting like thoughtful intelligence, I believe that's what these changes are showing us.
7meditations
7meditations

Male
Number of posts : 7
Hobbies : Meditation, Computing, Hiking
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Galatea March 23rd 2009, 2:21 am

Hmm... global warming... if you do some research on global warming you will find sites which point Global Warming is actually an blown-out-of-proportion, or exaggerated scam. Not saying that global warming is not happening, it has been happening ever since Earth was created; a natural cycle like how we get fevers and colds not a man-made disaster.

http://townhall.com/columnists/WalterEWilliams/2008/12/24/global_warming_rope-a-dope
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2007/11/14/nasa-debunks-part-global-warming-myth-will-media-report-it
http://www.globalwarminghoax.com/comment.php?comment.news.104
http://www.ourcivilisation.com/aginatur/moregw.htm

I have learned not to trust most large scale media now days, for most is usually corrupt with political stakes and ties. You can say the global warming hysteria has political stakes in it also. Again, this is only what I have come to believe. It does not make sense to me as to why parts of the U.S.A have been getting colder winters with harsher snow storms if we have global warming. Living here in Hawaii, the temperatures have remained the same with the exception of this past winter the temperatures having been lower than normal going into the low 60s to 50s range.

Either way, yes we do need to take care of our precious Earth yet we could do without misinformation. Especially in global warming where scientists who have presented information which is opposite of global warming claims have been shunned and even lost credibility. There have even been articles where scientists have been purposely shut-up and intimidated from presenting their contradictory information on global warming.

In a spiritual sense, Earth is going through these changes because it has been healing itself and preparing for a new wave of energy to come, particularly 2012. Earth needs our support in being vigilant and to help others when we can. If anything is true, Earth will out live the Human race. It has existed for millions of years and maybe even more that we have not discovered. Like how George Carlin put simply, Earth does not need saving as much as we do.

As for us humans choosing unhealthy choices and consuming our resources... it is a must that we all have agreed to experience here on Earth. This is a dimension of duality where not only Love can exist but also Hate, where Peace is so can Chaos exist. Ironically, a lot of my spiritual teachers have unhealthy habits, like smoking, and eating decisions. They are also not the most eco-friendly beings. Transformation is coming, but in order of the new era to exist we need these unhealthy ways of thinking and living to allow it to be possible.
Also, it is not easy to not be tempted into smoking, drugs, alcohol, sex, and violence. Many of the people whom I have come to know have done drugs, smoking, been sexually abused, have violence tendencies from past hurt, suicidal tendencies... even myself to a degree. Without them, I would not be as accepting and maybe I would still be judgmental and critical over others, they have definitely expanded my sense of empathy and compassion. We must do what we can to help each other for even when the transformation happens our current day problems will still be here, yet when it comes we will be able to feel deeper and to live more fulfilled.
Galatea

Female
Number of posts : 13
Hobbies : Reading, art, friends, Martial arts, swimming, roleplaying...
Tell us about yourself : Hello :) I'm currently in college and continuing my spiritual learning.
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being March 23rd 2009, 4:21 pm

Well said Galatea

I have been influenced -Addicted- to many things (Drugs, Cigarettes, Alcohol, sex, ect...) I guess there comes a time when we meet the right person and they guide us toward a much healthier way of life. At this moment i feel like i am asleep spiritually i'm sure it is part of the cycle i am going through. And i will know when it is time to wake up. I just hope soon Smile

As you said without some experiences you might be judgemental and critical over others. I agree it is much easier to understand what a person is going through when you have at least experienced a part of it.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum