Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

celestial song

3 posters

Go down

celestial song  Empty celestial song

Post by skfarblums May 19th 2020, 11:49 am

Within me  there is an unique celestial song - an inner melody wanting to burst forth.
It is who I am ,my very being  which is aware of its own beingness - a spacious awareness
in which all appearances appear.

By doing ,by responding intuitively to the events of life do I
make manifest and real to me the potentialities of this beingness.
Whether for the good or the bad.

Stephen
skfarblums
skfarblums
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 47
Hobbies : mysticism,computers,reading
Tell us about yourself : mystic retiree
Appreciation Points : 83
Registration date : 2014-06-20

Back to top Go down

celestial song  Empty Re: celestial song

Post by laura ann May 19th 2020, 1:37 pm

did you write this or is it from a text?

Isn't it what our life journey is truly about........to manifest our want's and our needs into reality for our greater self's?

To determine if we straddle the fence or  go left or go right...as in grey  or black or white
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh life choices

all designed to waltz us into a state of love or hate which resides within us and plays or special vibratory song.

Thing is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so much shape shifting it has become difficult to determine what is anothers true self as I am personally finding past /present/ and futures lifes and personnas seem to be shape shifting rapidly as if ones inner being is trying to figure out which one is the true beingness.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by skfarblums May 20th 2020, 1:16 am

Yes indeed.I wrote this myself.
This beingness is hard to explain.In my experience it is not personality.Nevertheless personality
is sustained by beingness.I do agree with you (I do hope I am understanding you correctly)
there is a slipperiness here of beingness and personality.What happened to me was the listener of the inner sound and sound became me.Me being spacious self awareness in which all appearances
appear.In practice this means that it is a little easier for me to let go of the ups and downs of my personality
/personalities.
I am no adept at this and it is very much a work in progress and a real battle sometimes.
I hope this explains somewhat better my perspective.
Kind regards
Stephen
skfarblums
skfarblums
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann May 20th 2020, 3:20 am

Okay this is too deep for my brain at 3 in the morning so when I get more sleep behind me I will look at this again. lol

sounds in my sleepy mind your trying to harness your fluidity

but again middle of night for me so later on this
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by skfarblums May 20th 2020, 4:55 am

Sleep well.I will wait patiently for further deep insights
skfarblums
skfarblums
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann May 20th 2020, 12:29 pm

deep insights connected to me made me giggle...will go back to top of page and reread and see if I have had enough coffee yet for my mind to kick in ..laughing head off....
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann May 20th 2020, 12:40 pm

it is to me like life and death
alive your you a being harnessed to a personality
when death occurs you become a fluid being(hence beingness) with shards of personality left behind in all you have touched and some personality attached to you for awhile that eventually fall off

in beingness at least in my mind we are in a perpetual state of love and purity
and only a small and very small faction are so warped and bent from life they can't get straightened completely into fluidity but with time and lots of love energies flowed to them they eventually find their true self.

I personally don't believe the cosmic rulers/gods/teachers/healers etc will allow any being to stay in that state forever.
okay this is all getting over my head so I will stop blathering , lol
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being May 20th 2020, 8:53 pm

Hey Stephen and Laura It's currently 8:28pm and I'm just having my coffee as I'm a Night Owl. Soon as the sun goes down is when I really connect to Universal Energy where I become much more connected and much better at Listening to my Inner Self. Oh the Stars and the Moon how Beautifully they sit on the Night Canvas as the painter turns the canvas into an ever evolving moving picture. It just feels so Magical.

Stephen to me your words resonate a deeper meaning to life and our Inner states of being. The one true goal on the spiritual path and the obstacles that we hurdle over as we get to that place of Euphoria & Peace. The one connection to the true essence of all existence, as I have come to understand is Love. As we evolve as humanity and also our true spiritual selves (consciousness) Sustaining that constant connection in a world so full of hustle and bustle can be quite difficult for many. I have come to learn that the Mystics and Wisdom Bringers as I like to say (Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, and many others through the ages and many here and now who live with little to no baggage. As Jesus once said and I don't mean to get into anything religious as I don't like to offend anyone of sway anyone into any direction as we all have our own beliefs that lead to the same place. But when Jesus said "My yoke is easy and my burden is light" Matthew 11:30 We here living in this time only few have really lived this way. Who am I to say who's burdens are light or yoke is easy, but I do know right now that my yoke is not easy my burdens may be light, but through our spiritual evolution as long as one moves forward sort of climbing a spiritual ladder to Enlightenment then as long as one believes they will reach the top I feel that is when that darker side becomes much more full of Light. Please don't take anything I have said as truth, but what resonates within you or anyone else now that is Truth.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum