Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my special dream

+2
parrotlover100
23luda23
6 posters

Go down

my special dream Empty my special dream

Post by 23luda23 June 17th 2009, 12:01 am

This is the very special dream I had and I wanted to share it you.

In the dream I found myself standing outside in front of group of woman all dressed in black from head to toe. They were looking up to the right uttering terrible painful sorrowful voices that have penetrated my being like a sharp knife. I have never heard anything like this before, their cry were so awful that I cold feel the pain inside my throat as I myself started to feel their pain and was ready to weep. I started to turn my head in the direction where they were looking and from the corner of my eye I sow the siluet of a man, could not see the details , he was hanging from the cross. The chills come over my entire body and I cold not look strait at the man I cold not turn my head any more all I could see is his siluet from the corner of my eye. The words came up in my head “No No No” with a sorrow that followed. I started to almost choke the pain in my throat was so bad and I started to weep. I was crying so loud that my own cry has woke me up with the pain in my throat still there. The first thing that came out of my mouth “It was True”

I believe and I know what I have seen was real and was true.
I don’t know why I have seen that, all I know that I used to believe but now I know.

Peace and Love
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

my special dream Empty Re: my special dream

Post by parrotlover100 June 17th 2009, 7:59 pm

wow luda !! your words say it all.[I know I used to believe but now i know] It strikes me as a vision as if you were there when they cruisified Jesus. Oh wow.He died for all our sins so we could go to heaven someday.
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer June 17th 2009, 9:19 pm

Wow awesome, you were given the answer that many seek. You were given a privilage that i would love to have.You were chosen.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer June 17th 2009, 9:45 pm

Just a point in fact:
many people were crucified. That was the preferred method. Jesus, wasn't the only one.
I believe he was hung up there, but didn't die.
But I don't think my rationalization will be accepted, so i will keep it to myself. If someone wants to seek the truth on the matter, they can do so.
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 117
Appreciation Points : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being June 18th 2009, 12:25 pm

luda i am very happy you shared this dream with all of us. Some dreams hold many special teachings. This dream, helped you to understand some answers that you have always sought after. Dream interpretation is not one of my strong points, but i think this dream speaks for itself. I have had a similar experience during prayer, that i will share in the Spirituality Forum.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being June 18th 2009, 12:50 pm

parrotlover100 wrote: Oh wow.He died for all our sins so we could go to heaven someday.

Dreamer wrote:Just a point in fact:
many people were crucified. That was the preferred method. Jesus, wasn't the only one.
I believe he was hung up there, but didn't die.
But I don't think my rationalization will be accepted, so i will keep it to myself. If someone wants to seek the truth on the matter, they can do so.

parrotlover100, Dreamer
We all have many different beliefs sometimes it can be difficult for all of us to share our beliefs when another conflicts with our own. Seeing as this dream could be interpreted in many ways just as all dreams can, luda has posted this dream so that we may see something wonderful. Just remember when we begin speaking about our beliefs openly, remember others may not have the same view. Best to talk about beliefs in Religions, Faiths, Beliefs section. Please always respect others beliefs.

Jesus was a great inspiration to us all, He taught us many things.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by HypnoDude June 18th 2009, 3:14 pm

First off I am curious about what was experienced in this Dream / Vision has any cementing facts that it was specifically Jesus' Crucifixtion'? As stated above, that was the popular method of the time, many were hung on crosses. I find it funny how when a cross is mentioned it automatically has to be Jesus on it?

I myself do believe he was on the Cross, but wasnt 'crucified' nor did he die. For more information please see the following link:

http://www.jeshua.net/text0.htm

I respect the fact that others beliefs dont always conincide. Each are entitled to their own Truths, and all should respect each other.

Luda, this Dream / Vision could only be symbolical (Possibly meaning new beginning or a final end to something) or it could be a Past Life Visit, or it could just be a venting dream as well. Thanks for sharing.
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 June 18th 2009, 3:40 pm

TO all whom i may have offened with my remark about Jesus dieing on the cross.I am very sorry it was not my intention to hurt or change any ones beliefs.,for I also am interested in all religions and I respect everyones comments or ideas and love reading and learning from all the different topics people post.I welcome all feedback to any thing i write or respond too.
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

my special dream Empty Tina Turner

Post by Wind-Dancer June 18th 2009, 4:07 pm

" The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their own dreams. "

Last edited by Wind-Dancer on June 18th 2009, 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being June 18th 2009, 4:19 pm

My apologies if i was singling out anyone. And by no means did i feel like Dreamer or anyone else was being dis-respectful. I guess the point i was trying to make was that this was about luda's dream and she had already discovered her teaching/truth. She was sharing something special with us.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer June 18th 2009, 6:20 pm

My apologies for disrupting Luda's dream thread.
🇸🇭
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 117
Appreciation Points : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being June 19th 2009, 3:02 pm

Dreamer & Parrotlover, your beliefs are much recognized here, i do need to apologize for not allowing people to post their beliefs here in this thread. My concern was that this would turn into a debate and i was just trying keep the posts on the topic. Something good did come out of this now i know i need to add a forum for all beliefs so people can discuss their beliefs openly. I make many mistakes and i am learning everyday. Hope you all will forgive me.

Many Blessings Heart Pump
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 June 20th 2009, 12:58 am

Thank you everyone for your responses. I understand that everyone has different beliefs and I very much respect that. I only shared the dream that I have seen couple of years ago and that was at the beginning of my real search for truth. Jesus that I know now is somewhat different then the traditionally preached by the churches. And that is why I chose spiritual path and not religious. I know the meaning of that dream and it has helped me many times, so as some of my other dreams but this one has a very special place in my heart.

Peace and Love I love you
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content