Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeing someone elses memory

4 posters

Go down

Seeing someone elses memory Empty Seeing someone elses memory

Post by 23luda23 July 8th 2009, 11:23 pm

Is it possible to see and re-live someone else’s memory? Sometimes I dream of people I don’t know, mostly from the distant past and always at the last moments of their life and sometimes i experience their pain. I stumble across website long time ago that I think had the answer but I can’t find it now. It said that the history was recorded in the celestial books (not literal books) it’s like a streams of energy or something). And what I am thinking if it possible to accidentally connect into that steam and see what happened with someone else?.

I wonder if anyone knows anything about this.
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Seeing someone elses memory Empty Re: Seeing someone elses memory

Post by Wind-Dancer July 9th 2009, 7:52 pm

I think that you have very strong energies. I think that you are able to connect into other peoples energy fields. Maybe you are an empath and more physic than you know. Possibly you are tapping into the spirit world.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 July 9th 2009, 8:06 pm

I agree with Wind-Dancer i also feel you have a special insight to other peoples energys which i feel is a gift not all of us have. I do think we all have some kind of gifts that we need to open up or learn how to tap into them.thanks for sharing your thoughts and dreams,i enjoy and look forward to reading your posts. Very Happy
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 July 10th 2009, 1:07 am

Thank You guys. Thank You I think I am kind off or even very sensitive to people’s energies and it sometimes affects my mood which I try very hard to keep it positive during the encounters. Because of all the negative energies I have a limit of about 15 minutes in the busy store after that I feel I cant breath and have to get out outside it also feels like invisible walls closing down on me. I am ok with a smaller group of people maybe up to 10, I can last longer. In these dreams I experience something that is not mine and I also don’t know the reason why I see this? It does affect me physically sometimes, it’s very scary, I sometimes have to feel everything they feel and it feels so horrible I pray that no one will feel like this in their life.

Do anyboby else feels like that when you around large number of people?

I love you I love you I love you
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer July 10th 2009, 8:09 am

I suffer with the same problem. Yes its very scarey at times. I feel the thoughts of others in busy public places. I have to keep positive thoughts in my head to get thru it.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 July 10th 2009, 2:17 pm

oh boy luda your experience is reminding me of an episode i saw on physic children some of these children feel other spirits feelings and pain but they deal with the dead. you on the other hand are dealing with the living wow.thats amazing i don't know what to say to that. hmmm.
parrotlover100

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 July 10th 2009, 3:18 pm

Wind-Dancer wrote:I suffer with the same problem. Yes its very scarey at times. I feel the thoughts of others in busy public places. I have to keep positive thoughts in my head to get thru it.

What helps me to recharge is spending time in nature, just watching the trees and the birds and all that good staff. You probably already know that but i want to mention this here if someone have same problem and feel drained all the time. Rainbow
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 July 10th 2009, 3:24 pm

parrotlover100 wrote:your experience is reminding me of an episode i saw on physic children some of these children feel other spirits feelings and pain but they deal with the dead.

Do you know the name of that show? I really want to watch this episode. I would really appreciate it. Thank You I love you
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 10th 2009, 4:35 pm

I think anything is possible, other peoples thoughts can bombard us, the toughest thing is distinguishing our own thoughts from other peoples. This exact same thing happens to me at work, many times i go into work in a great mood ready to greet my tasks, as time passes i feel negative energy affect me and my thoughts seem to change.

There have also been many times i can feel other peoples thoughts. This is very hard to deal with, it is almost as if i can hear all their negative thoughts in my mind. I am having a very hard time explaining it. I avoid crowds in all shapes and forms, it takes a huge toll on me and i become very drained.

luda wrote:I stumble across website long time ago that I think had the answer but I can’t find it now. It said that the history was recorded in the celestial books (not literal books) it’s like a streams of energy or something). And what I am thinking if it possible to accidentally connect into that steam and see what happened with someone else?.

Celestial Books sounds much like the Akashic Records here you can access many historical events big or small.

A theosophical term referring to an universal filing system which records every occurring thought, word, and action.

http://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/a/akashic_records.htm

Could these memories be past life experiences?

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 July 11th 2009, 2:27 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:

Could these memories be past life experiences?

Its possible in the ones where I feel everything they feel. But the other ones I am only observing. For instance I dream I was a little girl the year is around 1940-50’s and she and her mother and brothers got killed by their father-that could have been my past life experience but like the last dream I had was a young man and the woman, I never met , they were falling from the cliff in their car to their death, I was the observer only. So I feel they could not be all my past life experiences, that is why I really want to find out why I dream about it.

Thank you Spirit- Being for the info I will look into it deeper.
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 July 12th 2009, 3:17 pm

luda just tune into the show physic children.I don't know what day it would be on in your area.Check the t.v. guide on your cable network. I think you will be impressed with these children they have extradinating abilities.hope you get to see there show its on every week.
parrotlover100

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 July 12th 2009, 5:43 pm

parrotlover100 wrote:luda just tune into the show physic children.I don't know what day it would be on in your area.Check the t.v. guide on your cable network. I think you will be impressed with these children they have extradinating abilities.hope you get to see there show its on every week.

Thank you parrotlover. I got the info, its on a@e , so i will be watching it for sure. I normaly dont watch tv but i will watch this programs. Thank you again Thank You
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 12th 2009, 6:45 pm

luda wrote:Its possible in the ones where I feel everything they feel. But the other ones I am only observing. For instance I dream I was a little girl the year is around 1940-50’s and she and her mother and brothers got killed by their father-that could have been my past life experience but like the last dream I had was a young man and the woman, I never met , they were falling from the cliff in their car to their death, I was the observer only. So I feel they could not be all my past life experiences, that is why I really want to find out why I dream about it.

Interesting i have also been the observer in many of my dreams Tired meditations Meditate and visions :tel: the only way i can describe these experiences as if i was floating high above myself self just observing it almost feels like a camera and or camcorder that i am able to look through.

After these experiences do you get any psychic impressions of what they could mean?

Many times after these experiences there will be an impression and our intuitive side can help us find the meanings to these visions/dreams.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 12th 2009, 7:32 pm

A & E and the Biography channel seem to be interconnected most of the time Psychic Kids {children of the paranormal} is on the Biography channel here are the Tv Listings for the Biography Channel if anyone is interested.

Note: on the Tv Guide there is a place to change your zip code to get the listing time for your area.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 July 12th 2009, 8:03 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:

After these experiences do you get any psychic impressions of what they could mean?

I don’t know I think I am seeing this for a reason. A lot of the dreams I think I know the meaning but some of them don’t make no since like the last one I had with young man and the woman. I feel very strange right now. I feel like can no longer hold back. I felt before like I needed to wait but I can’t wait no more. I can no longer allow to be held down, I have to set myself free. You know what I mean? Sorry this may seem like off subject but I think it does have something to do with this
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 13th 2009, 12:04 am

I found a great site that may be helpful to you, i really felt that this fit perfectly with the experiences you were having. I do believe it is possible to see and re-live someone else’s memory.

http://www.enlightenedbeings.com/akasha.html

luda wrote:I don’t know I think I am seeing this for a reason. A lot of the dreams I think I know the meaning but some of them don’t make no since like the last one I had with young man and the woman. I feel very strange right now. I feel like can no longer hold back. I felt before like I needed to wait but I can’t wait no more. I can no longer allow to be held down, I have to set myself free. You know what I mean? Sorry this may seem like off subject but I think it does have something to do with this

You do not need to apologize, i hope i did not give the impression that we could not be open here, if i did i am very sorry. Please feel free and be open and say whatever you are feeling.

I do know what you are going through i am going through something very similar. There are so many things that i have trouble sharing with others. What i find very comforting is writing these things down in a note book, this helps alot. I feel that when the time is right i may be able to share my experiences with the world. I realize that some will understand and some will not.

I have lived the past 3 years give or take studying all things spiritual. I am so very passionate about these studies this is what i live for. I sometimes do not feel i belong here on earth but that is silly isn't it? I feel i need to live in Spirit every second of every day. I have felt that i needed to let my Higher Self drive for quite a while now, and until i do this i may never reach the full potential i believe God has for me. Life is beautiful once we find our calling this is when we begin to shine. I hope this doesn't sound strange Shocked

Anyway i feel that in time you will understand the meanings from these experiences. Sometimes we hope the answers will come quickly but im sure the answers are close by and maybe right under your nose.

I believe you have many things to teach the world luda, i must state that earth is a school and each one of us are moving through each grade at different rates, we learn and share it with others. I would like to get to spiritual college soon Very Happy I believe each grade we complete we become much closer to God and begin to feel Gods love for us more and more.

I really hope i helped in some way. I love you

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 July 13th 2009, 1:53 am

Spirit-Being wrote:
I do know what you are going through i am going through something very similar. There are so many things that i have trouble sharing with others. What i find very comforting is writing these things down in a note book, this helps alot. I feel that when the time is right i may be able to share my experiences with the world. I realize that some will understand and some will not.

Thank you so much Spirit-Being for your help. I will write down everything in the notebook I think it will help too.

Spirit-Being wrote:I am so very passionate about these studies this is what i live for. I sometimes do not feel i belong here on earth but that is silly isn't it? I feel i need to live in Spirit every second of every day. I have felt that i needed to let my Higher Self drive for quite a while now, and until i do this i may never reach the full potential i believe God has for me. Life is beautiful once we find our calling this is when we begin to shine. I hope this doesn't sound strange Shocked

My feelings are identical. I am glad you mention that, you made me feel so much better. Thank you very much.

“Answer the call”- did you hear that before? I feel strange, urgent-like and I hear that. I found this paintings and well…. its speaks for itself.

I believe this is where I am now
Seeing someone elses memory Ellen_Su_breaking_free2_jpg-1

And this is where I want to be
Seeing someone elses memory Cf89d312734400b8c99d830312ad79a1-2
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 13th 2009, 6:13 pm

I am very happy that you are feeling much better luda Rainbow

Wow that makes so much sense the pictures how wonderfully said, these pictures speak many words. I can definitely relate to the bondage feeling and the need to break free.

luda wrote:“Answer the call”- did you hear that before? I feel strange, urgent-like and I hear that. I found this paintings and well…. its speaks for itself.

I have heard this phrase somewhere before but not sure where. Answering the Call this is very important i guess the question we must ask ourselves is how can we Answer the Call?

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum