Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

three men and a baby

2 posters

Go down

three men and a baby Empty three men and a baby

Post by parrotlover100 July 14th 2009, 1:48 pm

He is a ghost of a boy that was shot with a rifle [which by the way the rifle can be seen in another room of the house leaning against the wall which really isn't or shall i say wasn't a part of the movie] and the movie cameras claim they didn't see the boy or the gun when they were filming the movie.The reviews of this movie were seen by the mother of the little boy who went on one of those news shows like 2o/20 can't remember which one but anyway,that movie was filmed in the house were the accident took place the mother lived in that house with her family.Can't be explained but if you get a chance watch the movie and see for yourself the part that you will see the boy is when the mother comes over to see her son [one of the men in the movie].just keep watching the background of the movie. I never noticed the boy or the gun till some one told me i think i read it in the paper as well.

three men and a baby Babyghost
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

three men and a baby Empty Re: three men and a baby

Post by 23luda23 July 14th 2009, 2:19 pm

WOW. I have seen the movie and never notice that. I will watch it again and will look for the boy. Thank you for pointing that out.
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down