Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loud Sound

4 posters

Go down

Loud Sound Empty Loud Sound

Post by Spirit-Being July 15th 2009, 3:14 pm

This sound came out of the sky in all directions, it was very early in the morning and the sky was dark and the stars were bright. But this sound was coming from everywere i must say i was extremely scared, i felt like this was the angels blowing their horns, i thought it was the last call of God for all humanity. I got on my knees and started praying frantically asking God to please spare me for some time, because i still felt my mission was not completed. The next day i asked the neighbors if they had heard anything last night but they did not know what i was talking about, they said "you must have had a really good night" this was a sarcastic remark, they attributed this to me drinking or drugging but what they did not know is that i had given all these things up some time ago.

Has anyone heard anything similar before?

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Loud Sound Empty Re: Loud Sound

Post by Wind-Dancer July 16th 2009, 3:41 pm

I have never experienced anything like that. You definately received a message from a higher presence. I think i would have been scared as well. Something like that makes you stop and examine your life . Thanks for sharing .
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda July 16th 2009, 4:31 pm

Spirit-Being, I had an experience with loud noises. When I was a little girl, I used to have a re-occurring nightmare where this loud sound was everywhere, unlike your angel horns, mine was more of an air-raid sound, getting louder and louder, I saw myself in a fetal position in the back seat of a car, with my hands over my ears, then I would awaken abruptly. mmmm, I wonder what that was all about? Linda
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 July 16th 2009, 4:57 pm

When my husband was 6 or 7 years old he set outside and heard something that terrified him. He said there was a voice up in the sky coming from all directions it was everywhere then it was overpowered by something like biggest thunder he ever heard in his life. He was so terrified that he was set there all day afraid to get up. He still dont know what that was all about. O and he says that the voice was talking in the unknown language and sounded very evil.
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 17th 2009, 1:40 pm

Linda & luda did anyone else hear these sound?

The tough thing i struggled with was that no one else heard them, living in a world where people feel confined and have a hard time being themselves the scientific side of me says that i was loosing it, but i stopped myself from thinking this way.

Linda when you said it sounded like an air raid that's pretty much how it sounded, Continuously. Being raised as a catholic i believed angels would blow their horns when entering into Heaven. The first thought that came to me was that a jet was coming down, but when i realized it was not a jet i felt that it might be Gods Angels.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down