Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Spirit-Being
Wind-Dancer
6 posters

Go down

2012 Empty 2012

Post by Wind-Dancer July 17th 2009, 9:10 am

I was just thinking about the numbers 12-21-12. Strange that only two numbers are mentioned in the prediction. If you add each number 2+1 = 3, you come up with nine. then there are three sets of numbers , and you take that away from nine you come up with SIX with three remaining.If you then add the twos together you come up with the number SIX. Then there are three ones remaining, and the threes left over from subtracting the six from the nine you have the number SIX. If you look at these facts , you come up with the numbers 666. Just thought it was interesting.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

2012 Empty Re: 2012

Post by Spirit-Being July 17th 2009, 4:02 pm

That is interesting Wind-Dancer, Numerology is a language that allows us to expand the horizons of your spiritual awareness.

Anyone have any other number sequences that you feel have meaning?

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by SPIRITUALMUSCLE December 24th 2009, 4:45 pm

interesting topic~

heres one for you. maybe 2 -3 months ago, kept seeing 333 all the time (well at most twice a day).. I mean I "just woke" up in my sleep and sure enough, it was 333am.....in the afternoon, I would just "know" when to look at the clock and it was 333pm!

it made no sense. So I decided eveytime I would see 333, I could make a "wish". I then went onto "creating" another "truth" for me-anytime I saw a triple number on the clock-ex (222am , 555pm, 111pm etc) I would stop everything and say in my mind something I was grateful for!

As you can imagine, My days are FILLLED with gratefulness and on most days I get to make a "wisH" which I KNOW will come true. this number experience has become a daily ongoing experience, but I do still wonder why 333 kept entering my thought processes?
SPIRITUALMUSCLE
SPIRITUALMUSCLE

Number of posts : 43
Appreciation Points : 56
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being December 28th 2009, 7:11 pm

Great Experience SPIRITUALMUSCLE

Numbers are another language, i have heard this said numerous times during a movie i was watching or from something i've read. When you stopped and allowed yourself a moment to reflect, you were given an answer to what these numbers might have been trying to tell you. We each have signs around us all the time, but during this busy world sometimes the Divine (God) might use number sequences to get us to stop and listen to our Spirit (Consciousness). How many people see these number sequences and stop and wonder what it could mean. I have done this many times but did not stop long enough to reflect. The next time i do see these numbers i will do my best to slow down and listen to what the message is. Wonderful Post SM Namaste

Happy Holidays

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being December 31st 2009, 6:25 pm

The other night i awoke and the clock said 2:22 am and right away i had remembered what you had said SPIRITUALMUSCLE, that whenever you see these types of number sequences you think of something that you are Grateful for. So i decided to take your advice and think of something i was Grateful for & it was my Life that i was truly Grateful for.

I think you may have started something that will Benefit so many. I know it's already started to benefit myself. Thanks Namaste

Have a Great New Year

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots January 5th 2010, 9:14 pm

thing about those kind of same number a few times
is awesome so I usually bless my self and
am better for it....try it
it's can cheer you up
like someone is getting your attention
even though you don't see them they
are sending a message.....LOL Loves LOL
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 January 6th 2010, 5:06 am

I posted sometime back under lucid dreams of waking up with just the number 5 clearly on my mind, reading this has prompted me to look this number up for its meaning, this is what I have found, there may be other explanations but I like this one.........

Five

"Five represents your persuasiveness, spontaneity, daring/bold nature, action or the five human senses. This number may reflect a change in course. It is also the link between heaven and earth"

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamthemes/numbers.htm#Five
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots January 6th 2010, 6:20 pm

correct,
I also heard that 5 is a number that means change....
it personally reminds me of the constallation
Cassiopeia, the lady in the chair,
on the opposite side of the North Star from The Big Dipper....LOL
Somehow chairs remind me of fives... oh yeah....the wheelchair
universal sign reminds me of a five...
Funny how we build our own dictionary of signs and their meanings to our journey. Surf
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Pippa Tea December 2nd 2011, 2:16 pm

2+1+2= 5 is a VERY unstable number! Loss and conflict..
Pippa Tea
Pippa Tea

Female
Number of posts : 11
Hobbies : Tarot Cards, Antiques, Paranormal, Faeries
Tell us about yourself : Born in the wrong era!
Appreciation Points : 15
Registration date : 2011-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down