Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meditation: The Four Elements are basic. Why?

4 posters

Go down

Meditation: The Four Elements are basic. Why? Empty Meditation: The Four Elements are basic. Why?

Post by elfwisdom August 16th 2009, 5:54 am

Hello, I know that one of the things that all the people who are in the spiritual path seek is inner peace, and of course that one of the ways to achieve this is by Meditation, now the important thing to know is... Do you protect yourself? How? From what? Here we go...

In the best book I have ever read "Wisdom of the Heart" by Flora Rocha, she explains how the 4 elements are alive, they are our brothers, they are also everywhere because as we all know everything is made from them, including ourselves!!! and therefore they are waiting just to feel and hear our energy calling them, to communicate, to bond, to start a relationship with us, they can protect us by just asking them to do so, they are powerful because they have the power of all the creating essence of the universe, in this way we surround ourselves with one element on each corner, with something that can symbolize each element, like water, a flower or a non-polished quartz crystal, incense, a candle.

After we do this we can ask and activate many things with the elements, like for protection, strength, purity, peace, and many things more... This explanation is very brief, if you want to know the whole explanation and actually know more about other topics like ancient civilizations and its relation with us, about Art and its spiritual side and relation to us, and many topics more I recommend for you to acquire the book "Wisdom of the Heart" by Flora Rocha.

Thank everyone for their time and would like to know your thoughts on this... after all that is why we are here…

I can only tell you that since I meditate in this way my life has actually changed, I feel like a feather...

Elfwisdom:)
elfwisdom

Number of posts : 11
Appreciation Points : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Meditation: The Four Elements are basic. Why? Empty Re: Meditation: The Four Elements are basic. Why?

Post by Wind-Dancer August 16th 2009, 2:23 pm

sounds wonderful, maybe i need to try it. thanks so much for posting it.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Meditation: The Four Elements are basic. Why? Empty Re: Meditation: The Four Elements are basic. Why?

Post by Spirit-Being August 17th 2009, 12:36 pm

I remember mentioning in another post that i would try this meditation, and was very much looking forward to it, but last night i was exhausted and fell asleep, so this morning after reading this post, i decided to try this meditation. I took your advice elfwisdom and used different objects to symbolize the elements.

• I lit a candle facing (NORTH) to symbolize the element (FIRE)

• filled a jar with water facing (WEST) to symbolize the element (WATER)

• placed a plant facing (SOUTH) to symbolize the element (EARTH)

• took a jar and put it in front of a fan and put a lid on it facing (EAST) to symbolize the element (AIR)

Sitting on the floor i faced (NORTH) facing the element (FIRE) - (CANDLE) closed my eyes and began breathing in my nose and out my mouth, during this i must say my mind was very chattery i continued with the meditation, a mantra came to me FAWE which is the first letter of each element i chanted this about 5 times to cleanse the chatter from the mind. I felt and saw in my minds eye a dome of protection coming up from each element. Just as the golden roof Dome of the Rock sits high on this holy temple. Negativity kept creeping in but i kept reminding myself that it is working, i was feeling this energy protecting me. Next i felt drawn to allow each element to touch my body i put my right hand on the element (AIR), my left hand on the element (WATER), arched my back to touch the leaves of the element (EARTH), my feet out in front of me, right foot on one side of the candle holder, left foot on the other side which held the element (FIRE). This helped me connect with the four elements. I felt a healing being provided for me so i continued until i was instructed to conclude the meditation. Maybe 3 minutes later the meditation was concluded. I opened my eyes and knew the elements are here for all of us waiting for us to connect.

elfwisdom wrote:Hello, I know that one of the things that all the people who are in the spiritual path seek is inner peace, and of course that one of the ways to achieve this is by Meditation, now the important thing to know is... Do you protect yourself? How? From what? Here we go...

I have used protection in the past but not recently, and i must say i was much more focused and patient in the past. I do feel protection is important, but i must learn to practice what i preach. To answer your question i would protect myself from negative energies or entities, anything not of a loving nature i would protect myself from. I have asked in many different ways, i am one person that has trouble staying with one thing for too long. Sometimes i would humbly ask for protection from GOD other times i would humbly ask angels for protection. I have also used the tube of light provided in the book:

Your Seven Enery Centers by: (ELIZABETH CLARE PROPHET and PATRICIA R.SPADARO)

Tube of Light

Beloved I AM Presence bright,
Round me seal your tube of light
From ascended master flame
Called forth now in God's own name.
Let it keep my temple free
From all discord sent to me.

I AM calling forth violet fire
To blaze and transmute all desire,
Keeping on in freedoms name
Till I AM one with the violet flame

Visualization:
In the book it says:
as you use the Tube of Light affirmation see dazzling white light brighter than the sun shining on new fallen snow, descending from God. See it coalesce to form around you an impenetrable wall of light about 9 feet in diameter, shielding you from all negativity. Inside this scintillating cylinder of light see yourself enfolded with the violet flame. She also says that you can reinforce this throughout the day by visualizing the white light around you and repeating the affirmation. (pg 188,189 Your Seven Energy Centers.)

Would love to hear more from you guys on how you use protection in your life, What works for you?

Good Post

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Meditation: The Four Elements are basic. Why? Empty Protection?

Post by sunmystic December 13th 2011, 1:10 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:Would love to hear more from you guys on how you use protection in your life, What works for you?

Protection is an interesting aspect of things. One time I really upset a voo doo priestess at a website that I was on at the time (and it was my fault) and she laid the seven dooms on me. At the time I had no idea that people could do that, at least not relative to first hand experience. Protection? I placed her in a blue bubble and then the bubble with her in it in the hands of God. I did this more to protect her than to protect myself because I knew it was my fault that she was upset. From there I put a love lock on her computer. I met her a few years later on the internet and she was a changed person and had given up voo doo stuff. But she also taught me a lesson and I am no longer so cocky about things Smile . That was one experience that I do not ever want to have again.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic December 13th 2011, 1:35 pm

Sometimes, back in the day, if I was up against a person with powerful negative energy that I considered a threat for some reason I would touch them between the eyes with the Staff of Life and things generally got solved. Then one day I met this lady at work, she was very powerful and dangerous and was a threat to me and my loved one. So I reached out into the "force" and touched her between the eyes with the staff of life. The staff turned completely black and my arm that was holding the staff also turned completely black all of the way up to my elbow Smile ! I went "whoa! I think that I am in trouble!", now what do I do? The intuitive mind suggested that I touch her on top of the head instead of between the eyes, so I did. From there everything got solved for the good of all concerned, both for her and us. Protective things that work in one situation do not always work in other situations.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic December 13th 2011, 2:03 pm

Then there was the time that I was a moderator on a website and I came up against a young lady that used Lilith the Hebrew demon witch of desolate places as her power. I had absolutely no defense against Lilith, none. She scared me witless Smile . So I finely just called up Lilith and went to visit her on her home ground. We visited for awhile and we came to an understanding. To this day I sometimes go walk the desolate places with her. Though Lilith and I are not friends, we now do understand each other and get along with each other. I eventually left the website and have no idea whatever happened to the young lady, but I did learn some things about the sources of power that some folks can access and that sometimes you just have to go to the source to solve things.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum