Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spiritual Masters, are they from another planet?

5 posters

Go down

The Spiritual Masters, are they from another planet? Empty The Spiritual Masters, are they from another planet?

Post by elfwisdom August 16th 2009, 6:01 am

The Masters are beings that since always have been with us, teaching us about the best way to reach and connect with our inner being, with our essence, with our heart, many of them have been born in this planet, but many of them have come from other planets... Is it so hard to believe that in the whole universe there is more life than the one of Earth? Yes, but how did they get here, maybe not... Is it so difficult to believe that other planets are much more evolved than us, not only scientifically, but spiritually, Isnt it too much pride from us? Here we behold the key, their much higher evolution in terms of spirituality is the factor that has allowed the Masters from other planets to be able to visit other planets... This is something that I read in the wonderful book "Wisdom of the Heart" by Flora Rocha, there is a universal law which indicates that if you do not respect the most powerful and important law of all, which is love, you may not leave your planet, makes sense? of course!!! imagine us being able to reach other planets with life, we would want to exploit their resources, get ahold of land, possesions, interest, hate, envy, those are many things that identifies this planet, not all, but many of us... This is nothing new, in the ancient scriptures they talked much about flying objects, about brothers of the universe, and many more things related to this...

Now the important question here is, Why are they here?

Well, simple, to help us recover and retake our path of love, makes sense? Of course it does!! If they are able to travel to other planets it is because they are much more spiritually evolved than us, therefore they would want to help others that need to find the path to happiness, does it ring the bell? Yes, we on planet Earth are in desperate need of help to be happy, to find that spiritual path to love our own brothers, to respect others, to help others... not only to people, but to our Mother Earth which needs help from us and stop polluting, stop using innecesary energy...

If you liked this I really recommend for you all to read the book "Wisdom of the Heart" by Flora Rocha, my favorite writer... She speaks not only of this, but about many many more deep and interesting topics, and I feel that we all need to know, to find the right information, information from the HEART.

Thanks for your time...
elfwisdom

Number of posts : 11
Appreciation Points : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

The Spiritual Masters, are they from another planet? Empty Re: The Spiritual Masters, are they from another planet?

Post by Spirit-Being August 17th 2009, 1:17 pm

This is a wonderful post and one that i have felt for a very long time. There are so many star systems there is absolutely higher evolved beings in other galaxies. This comes to me that we as humans on this earth can only view our place in the cosmos as lonely (alone). We do not see with are human eyes life in other places we need to go by what we feel, the universe is so huge and we do not have the ability to understand about life out there we are too ignorant to be able to make friends with these beings from other star systems, all we need to do is look at us here on this planet with judgement and prejudice between our own race. we do not have the ability as a whole race to accept other beings as our brothers and sisters... We must change our ways or we will not reach higher states of spiritual awareness.

Here is an article i read a few weeks ago and as soon as i read this it rang true, just as your post did elfwisdom.

The Christed Extraterrestrials

God did not create trillions and trillions of star systems and planets for nothing! God has placed many kinds and types of beings throughout the Omniverse. Beings exist in every size, shape, and dimension. Many have human appearance and many do not. 95% of extraterrestrials worship God and are far more advanced mentally, spiritually, and technologically than the race of Earth. Over the years The Christed Extraterrestrials have made friendly diplomatic contact with the governments of this Earth, but in each case the governments of this Earth were too malevolent, too narrow-minded, too selfish, too greedy, and too distrusting to cooperate with The Christed Extraterrestrials. Naturally the governments of this Earth have never told you about these meetings. You may call upon The Christed Extraterrestrials for help, guidance, protection, and training, and they will surely do everything within their power, control, and jurisdiction to help you.

You make the call on this one... What do you feel?

http://www.thegreatwhitelodge.org/

Does anyone have any thoughts they would like to add on this discussion would love to hear more.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Spiritual Masters, are they from another planet? Empty Re: The Spiritual Masters, are they from another planet?

Post by parrotlover100 August 17th 2009, 2:47 pm

like i mentioned before Elfwisdom the book "Wisdom of the heart" sounds fantastic, i would really like to buy it and probably will.We have and had many Spiritual Masters that are living amongst us today.I feel I'm not sure but i don't think they mingle with so to speak plain mortals the people they associate with are i believe students who are trying to accomplish a sincere higher depth of spirituality then the normal mere human being.The Spirit Masters are here to guide those who are seeking this ultimate high with God. Now Spirit-Being mentioned The Christed Extraterrestrials which of course with any highly spiritual being they would have telepathy powers where if we were to call upon them they would surely hear us.True our government hides many important information especially things concerning Extraterrestrials.Which I feel should not be kept from us. Very interesting topic.thank you Elfwisdom and Spirit-Being Thank You Good Post Very Happy Alien
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 August 17th 2009, 10:45 pm

This book sounds really, really good. I checked in the library but its not there yet so now I would have to buy it. I read the reviews and everyone says it’s really good and you mention a lot of information I am interested in so I really want to read it now. :hook: :///: Heart Pump alien Thank You
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 18th 2009, 10:41 pm

I must say i may be kind of harsh in some of my posts after rereading what i had said above. I see that we as a race are in the transformation stage we are evolving. more and more people are wondering about the spiritual side of life. We are all helping and doing our part, Each one of us plays a huge role in this shift in consciousness.

What do you feel is happening to this planet which direction is humanity going?

Keep up the good work guys Thumb

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by athorne September 7th 2009, 10:45 am

I agree that the universe is absolutely teaming with the building blocks of life. I also believe that the design is in place to promote life from these materials as soon as conditions are favorable for it's existence.

So I agree, that God did not create billions of trillions of stars and star systems for nothing. There has to be life (and yes I also mean intelligent life) elsewhere.

However, I do not believe that travel between us is possible at least in this sphere of existence. This material realm has physical properties that prevent us from being able to do so. Besides it is really impractical to do so in the first place.

But I do believe that there are intelligent beings visiting us. And I believe that they have machines that are far beyond our capabilities. But I believe that they are from earth. What I mean to say is that they are from other realms or dimensions, not from other star systems or galaxies.

I further believe that some of these beings and machines are evil and want to wage war against good and loving beings. But I also believe that our good and loving friends have their own tools that are sufficient to hold the dark ones off.

We I kind of went out on the fringe limb there but that is my two cent's worth.
athorne
athorne

Male
Number of posts : 14
Appreciation Points : 28
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum