Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Dog

3 posters

Go down

White Dog Empty White Dog

Post by Spirit-Being August 19th 2009, 3:06 pm

I wrote the dream down on 1/07/07 i just found it in one of my dream diaries.

The Dream

It started out with me fishing in a pond surrounded by forest on a high rocky ledge, the water was very shallow & crystal clear, and i had a fish on the line it was huge. I kept reeling the fish in as he fought, slowly i brought him closer and was able to see he was a huge cat fish as i looked down on him through the crystal clear shallow water.

Something was following this catfish and it was pure white (It was a dog). I pulled the catfish in and cleaned and gutted it and threw it in the water for the dog. As it hit the water the dog went for the fish and began eating it. He was truly grateful that i fed him, and he came to shore. I went to meet him. He was a Beautiful White Husky. The color of his fur was whiter than anything i have ever seen. I stroked his fur and petted him for a while. A thought popped in my mind hoping no one would hook this Beautiful dog and kill him :-o, ,o-:

I made up my mind i was going to keep him to prevent anything bad from happening to him. The White Husky and I walked through a trail in the woods together. During our walk home i stopped suddenly along the trail and thought about me and my girlfriends farm that we tended to. We had all sorts of livestock on our farm, from cows to chickens... We started arguing over how we would pasteurize the milk, she suggested that we would boil it in a pot, i said that would be to much work...

Dream Ends

I awoke and felt different, something had changed in me. I do not know what happened with the White Dog but i do know he was there to guide me i feel he was a master guiding me back home. There is so much more meaning to this if anyone has an interpretation would love to hear it.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

White Dog Empty Re: White Dog

Post by 23luda23 August 23rd 2009, 2:04 pm

I thought for some time about your dream and here what I come up with- The woods may represent your subconscious. You catching a “big” fish may represent an opportunity or something big (……..) . You give the fish to the dog instead of keeping it for yourself (great move). The white dog do to his particular white color not found in this world, indicates that this being in the form of a dog is from another world (spiritual world more likely). He is your guide or your higher-self and you fed him and gain a powerful loyal friend who will be there to give you good advice on your life’s journey. He was there all along but now you know he is there.

This is the best I can do and I believe it’s a spiritual dream and everything in it has to be interpreted in your spiritual language.

A thought came to me - everyone is trying to catch the “big one” but it’s a rare and wise who knows where the true reaches can be found.
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 August 23rd 2009, 9:05 pm

your dream Spirit-Being with the white dog puzzles me when you said A thought popped in my mind hoping no one would hook this Beautiful dog and kill him Tears.I'm thinking why would any one hook??the white dog hes not a fish???but yet the dog was swimming after the cat fish that you hooked. makes me think he saw the cat fish first.and of course was grateful to you for giving it to him instead of keeping it for yourself.which then the dream turns to be more of a proverb like it is better to give then to receive.and i feel you saved the white dog from any evil faith coming to him by leading him out of the woods and taking him with you to live on on farm with you and your girlfriend.Interesting dream i think it has multiple meanings spiritually.thank you for sharing . Thank You Very Happy BlueFish Puppy 🇹🇫 Farmer
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 24th 2009, 11:08 am

luda wrote:I thought for some time about your dream and here what I come up with- The woods may represent your subconscious. You catching a “big” fish may represent an opportunity or something big (……..) . You give the fish to the dog instead of keeping it for yourself (great move). The white dog do to his particular white color not found in this world, indicates that this being in the form of a dog is from another world (spiritual world more likely). He is your guide or your higher-self and you fed him and gain a powerful loyal friend who will be there to give you good advice on your life’s journey. He was there all along but now you know he is there.

This is the best I can do and I believe it’s a spiritual dream and everything in it has to be interpreted in your spiritual language.

A thought came to me - everyone is trying to catch the “big one” but it’s a rare and wise who knows where the true reaches can be found.

Thank You for your interpretation luda you did wonderful & it was very helpful for me understanding this dream. As i read i realized that the white dog may in fact be an animal totem guide, and is always there helping me along this spiritual path. I have never tried to contact the white husky since this dream, but i think i will try to. Maybe he will come back to me in one of my Dreams, Meditation, or in an Astral Experience Thank You

Animal totems play huge roles in our lives. They aid in self-discovery and capture our imagination, giving us incredible avenues of self-expression and awareness.

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/animal-totems.html

Many Blessings

Last edited by Spirit-Being on August 24th 2009, 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 24th 2009, 11:18 am

parrotlover wrote:your dream Spirit-Being with the white dog puzzles me when you said A thought popped in my mind hoping no one would hook this Beautiful dog and kill him Tears.I'm thinking why would any one hook??the white dog hes not a fish???but yet the dog was swimming after the cat fish that you hooked. makes me think he saw the cat fish first.and of course was grateful to you for giving it to him instead of keeping it for yourself.which then the dream turns to be more of a proverb like it is better to give then to receive.and i feel you saved the white dog from any evil faith coming to him by leading him out of the woods and taking him with you to live on on farm with you and your girlfriend.Interesting dream i think it has multiple meanings spiritually.thank you for sharing.

Thank You Parrotlover your interpretation was very helpful as well, i do see where the proverb is and there could be a teaching there of compassion. I may have in fact took the white husky fish away, but i loved him and felt he needed the fish more than me. I am sure there was danger in the waters as i felt there was, i feel that i may have saved the dogs life and he saved mine. Maybe i needed to express myself with compassion, the dog was surely my teacher. Thank You

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down