Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Development :: A Slow Gradual Climb

4 posters

Go down

Spiritual Development :: A Slow Gradual Climb Empty Spiritual Development :: A Slow Gradual Climb

Post by liberatedsoul August 19th 2009, 10:24 pm

Here is a link to my latest blog post:

http://www.baraka-bashad.com/2009/08/spiritual-development-slow-gradual.html

I hope you find it interesting.
liberatedsoul
liberatedsoul

Male
Number of posts : 57
Appreciation Points : 109
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Back to top Go down

Spiritual Development :: A Slow Gradual Climb Empty Re: Spiritual Development :: A Slow Gradual Climb

Post by Wind-Dancer August 19th 2009, 10:58 pm

very interesting reading thanks for sharing
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Spiritual Development :: A Slow Gradual Climb Empty Re: Spiritual Development :: A Slow Gradual Climb

Post by Vanilla2 August 20th 2009, 5:41 am

I dont yet know what my spiritual goal is, I dont even know why I've come here, but I do know I need to be here, I was led here for a reason, It feels right as if I should have been here long ago.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 20th 2009, 8:04 pm

I do struggle at times realizing if i am making any progress along the spiritual path that is set before me. What you said about percentages in your blog, for me it is micro percentages. But i know i am moving along and making progress each & every day. I continue to work on myself and try to let go of the habits that have molded my personality. I have read somewhere that the personality of a person is discarded when our soul moves on from these physical bodies, i found it very interesting.

Do you see the progress you are making in your life?

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by liberatedsoul August 20th 2009, 9:53 pm

I only tend to see my own progress in retrospect. I look back on the way I responded in certain situations and then see how I handle similar things now. There is a striking difference at times! As for personality, there are some traits that we brought from past lives, but we are quite often very different from lifetime to lifetime. It is all rather complex with the way that karma factors in and that we change roles in order to allow for the possiblity of resolution.
liberatedsoul
liberatedsoul

Male
Number of posts : 57
Appreciation Points : 109
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 21st 2009, 10:39 pm

I must say that i enjoyed reading your response liberatedsoul, i now realize that i was narrow minded about the personality, maybe we do carry some aspects of the personality over from lifetime to lifetime. I know what mean it is a great discovery to see how we handled past situations and how we handle them now, one thing i notice in me is that anger used to rise up in me a lot more often in the past, i still tend to get angry but slowly i feel myself able to handle these situations in a much healthier & peaceful way.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum