Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think there is a little girl spirit in my store

+7
SouthernBelle82
23luda23
parrotlover100
Wind-Dancer
Spirit-Being
Vanilla2
Linda
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I think there is a little girl spirit in my store Empty I think there is a little girl spirit in my store

Post by Linda August 21st 2009, 8:36 pm

Hi friends, just wanted to share with you that I think there is a little girl spirit in my store.
I have a miniature house on my front counter, so kids large and small can see from the window. It was given to me by a customer, and I have filled it with miniature furniture that I have picked up here and there. There is a bookcase on the 2nd floor, and at least once or twice a week, jumps off on to the counter. At first I used to think that it just fell off from the vibration of a swinging door attached to the counter, but many times I am nowhere near the counter, when I hear a bang, and when I go to investigate the noise, I see the bookcase on the counter, at least a foot away from the house. mmmmm. Once I was waiting on a customer, when the phone rang, I excused myself so I could answer the phone, I heard the bang, and saw the bookcase on the counter, I could see a surprised look on my customers face, I asked him, did that just fall, or did it jump? He said it jumped, and he was getting outta here, where this voodoo stuff was going on. I assured him, it was just a little girl spirit playing. I don't think he has been back since. When it happens, I try to tune in to see if there is a message for me, or a reason to draw my attention, but I have not been able to pick up on anything.
Wishing you all a Fantastic Weekend! Linda
flower
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

I think there is a little girl spirit in my store Empty Re: I think there is a little girl spirit in my store

Post by Vanilla2 August 22nd 2009, 5:23 am

Linda, that is such a lovely story, dont stop looking for her message, I'm sure she is trying to communicate with you..

I do believe ghosts exist, many many years ago, possibly 40, my late mother was a Domestic Cleaner in a large Mansion House called the Grove and always talked of other staff seeing the Grey Lady, she had never seen her herself, then one day she came home and told me she saw her glide across the stairs, I cant remember if she said at the top or the bottom, but she said she had no feet, just glided, my mother was a very mild, quiet lady who never made a fuss, so I have never ever had any doubt as to whether she did see The Grey Lady or not. My mother never spoke about seeing her again. Sadly the Grove has now been turned into a modern Leisure Centre/Gym.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

I think there is a little girl spirit in my store Empty Re: I think there is a little girl spirit in my store

Post by Spirit-Being August 23rd 2009, 7:09 pm

The little girl seems to be very playful, i did feel when i was reading your experience that there is a message for you to see, then i read on and you said the same thing Very Happy Seeing as you said a little girl you may have picked up on her energy. You could try asking her questions next time the bookshelf jumps onto the counter, maybe she enjoys being around you, she obviously loves your doll house :lovesigh: Nice Experience.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 23rd 2009, 7:24 pm

Vanilla2 wrote:I do believe ghosts exist, many many years ago, possibly 40, my late mother was a Domestic Cleaner in a large Mansion House called the Grove and always talked of other staff seeing the Grey Lady, she had never seen her herself, then one day she came home and told me she saw her glide across the stairs, I cant remember if she said at the top or the bottom, but she said she had no feet, just glided, my mother was a very mild, quiet lady who never made a fuss, so I have never ever had any doubt as to whether she did see The Grey Lady or not. My mother never spoke about seeing her again. Sadly the Grove has now been turned into a modern Leisure Centre/Gym.

This is a wonderful experience your mother had, i too believe she saw the Grey Lady, here were i live there is a Cemetary called: Union Cemetary

In Union Cemetary -Connecticut- there have been many reports of people seeing a White Lady, your mothers experience reminded me of the White Lady. I have never been to union cemetary but i may try to do some investigating this Halloween at this so called haunted location. I'll let you guys know if i decide to go. Thanks for sharing this experience Vanilla2

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer August 23rd 2009, 8:32 pm

I believe that the spirit is looking for comfort. I think she is very comfortable around you.I think i would look into the history of the store, maybe it will provide some answers, also maybe the spirit came with the dollhouse.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda August 24th 2009, 5:39 pm

thank you all for your comments.
The strip mall has been here since the 1970's, I don't know who rented this space before I got here, but I too think the little girl either came with the house or the bookcase. I am glad she feels safe, and look forward to the next time she lets me know that she is here.
Hugggs to all! Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 August 25th 2009, 3:48 pm

Linda, try setting up a didgittal recorded and ask some questions like what is your name ,do you need help.I have a feeling you might be surprised at what you will hear,when you go back and listen to it.Please let us know if anything comes out of this story i am truly fascinated with it.Good luck. Very Happy Good Post
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 August 26th 2009, 2:32 pm

I think she is trying to get your attention and she is probably very lonely. Parrotlover had a very good suggestion for communication. I think she is there because you are very sensitive and may be able to help her or she may be seeking companionship. If you are absolutely sure she is friendly spirit you may also try meditation technique where you let go of control of your body and she may be able to move it with her energy to the right for “yes” and to the left for “no” if the vocal contact on the recorder is not established (but don’t invite her in or allow any kind of attachment) This meditation technique works, my kids can move my body with their energy while standing behind me and I can do the same thing to them. I wish you all the best.
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda September 1st 2009, 5:58 pm

Thanks for your suggestions and comments Luda, I don't have a recorder, and will admit that I am too scaredy cat to let anyone control my body. Once I let myself get hypnotized, and was not very comfortable with the idea. It has been a couple of weeks since the little girl has knocked the bookcase off. I am curious why she left, maybe she did not like me telling anyone else about her presence here. ???? Happy Day! Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernBelle82 September 2nd 2009, 8:02 pm

Aw. I wonder if she's in the light or not and has anyone else to play with. I bet she wants to play especially if she doesn't know she's dead and she had siblings or a lot of friends. Maybe she lived in a neighborhood with lots of kids. She seems playful and not shy so you should try talking to her. If you aren't able to or comfortable to try asking a local reliable medium to come in and help. They would know how to properly handle the situation. If you do it yourself be careful with this young girl's heart (feelings I mean) with telling her she's dead if she appears to not know. I would try to find out who she is. Maybe draw her in with the objects she seems drawn to. I think she does that with the shelf to get your attention. My guides and spirits in general communicate with me through feelings. See if that can work for you too. Let them know you have trouble hearing and trusting what you get and you want to try that way. Oh and I don't sense any reason for you to be afraid of her. Of course spirits are emotional still so you never know but I just sense a very lovely vibe from the girl.
SouthernBelle82

Female
Number of posts : 14
Hobbies : Cooking, reading, Karaoke, playing Sims, politics
Tell us about yourself : I'm 27 and majoring in criminal justice.
Appreciation Points : 23
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernBelle82 September 2nd 2009, 8:04 pm

Wind-Dancer wrote:I believe that the spirit is looking for comfort. I think she is very comfortable around you.I think i would look into the history of the store, maybe it will provide some answers, also maybe the spirit came with the dollhouse.

Oh yes I think the fact she is so playful shows that. Maybe the op reminds the girl of her mother or someone she was comfortable around.
SouthernBelle82

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernBelle82 September 2nd 2009, 8:07 pm

parrotlover100 wrote:Linda, try setting up a didgittal recorded and ask some questions like what is your name ,do you need help.I have a feeling you might be surprised at what you will hear,when you go back and listen to it.Please let us know if anything comes out of this story i am truly fascinated with it.Good luck. Very Happy Good Post

Oh that's a great idea. I also suggest sometime during the day during normal working hours try having a recording device with a full tape and just leave it recording through the day and tell her that it's recording and she can speak into it if she feels comfortable doing so and say whatever she wants whether her message, just to talk about what she likes with the store, maybe about the doll house or other objects she may enjoy in your store. Maybe see if there were recorders around in the 70's or 80's that would look familiar to her and see if you can find one. If not I'm sure a plain recorder of today would work fine.
SouthernBelle82

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda September 2nd 2009, 8:35 pm

Thank you SouthernBelle82, I do want to communicate with her, and will start talking to her more often, and I will look for a recorder. Can you pick up on her name? I bet she would like it if I called her by name. Linda Hugs
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 September 3rd 2009, 3:37 am

Linda is there any way you could do a computer search (census) as to who lived/worked in the shop previously or who lived above the shop or maybe it was somebody's house before it became a shop, that might give you some Idea about the little girl :Hello:
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by mia September 3rd 2009, 11:21 am

If you want someone to help her home.
I would gladly do it for you.
It hurts me to hear of a grounded or lost soul.
Love mia xx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda September 3rd 2009, 11:55 am

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh I did not even realize that she could be a lost soul, poor little girl, I wanna play with her first, one final skip in this realm. (-: Linda
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda September 3rd 2009, 7:22 pm

I think there is a little girl spirit in my store Linda_15

I took this picture today, do you see the glow on the left of the little house (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda September 3rd 2009, 7:24 pm

p.s. Thank you Spirit Being for showing me how to post a picture, took me about an hour, finally got it after I went over the instructions again. Huggz (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda September 5th 2009, 3:33 pm

Mia, I have been thinking about it, and realize that it is my selfishness that is keeping that little girl here, because I like her and welcome her. This morning I skipped for her, and asked her to join me as I did. I can let go now, if she is ready to go home with your assistance. Thank You, Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mia September 6th 2009, 5:51 am

Thank you Linda Hugs
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman September 15th 2009, 11:53 am

mia wrote:If you want someone to help her home.
I would gladly do it for you.
It hurts me to hear of a grounded or lost soul.
Love mia xx

Hello everyone,
I wanted to express how much this thread was a joy for me to read thru and thank you for all your insight and for sharing it. Thumb
Mia, I wonder if you would bless me with an understanding of how you can or did help in this situation or in similar ones. I am hoping and I feel that I can learn somethings from you.
(P.S. I just read your intro and now I know why I feel I can learn from you!)
Thanks and Blessings,
WhiteShaman
Praise
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by mia September 15th 2009, 1:29 pm

I will answer later.
Love mia xxx

Sorry those words sound a bit harsh/unfriendly.
I am not feeling up top much at the moment.
But I promise to answer you soon.
Love mia xx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being September 15th 2009, 5:54 pm

You are very welcome Linda Jump in Love

What is the white glow behind the house to the left? It's really bright :s2:

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda September 15th 2009, 7:00 pm

I think it was the little girl, when I was taking the picture I had asked her if she could show herself. (-:

p.s. I found out what was here before the strip mall was built in the 1970's, This area was cotton fields, no buildings stood here.

Last edited by Linda on September 15th 2009, 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added history of area)
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman September 16th 2009, 8:21 am

mia wrote:I will answer later.
Love mia xxx

Sorry those words sound a bit harsh/unfriendly.
I am not feeling up top much at the moment.
But I promise to answer you soon.
Love mia xx

No apologies, please! I hope you feel better soon!
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next