Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesus

+4
Arbel
ATouchofHeart
Vanilla2
d-knots
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jesus Empty Jesus

Post by d-knots September 1st 2009, 8:25 pm

Since I was raised a Roman Catholic
I am also Christian
but in contrast to other Christians
RC's focus is on the gospels and not
as much the other books like Duteronomy
or Leviticus, Galatians, ...etc....

I have had the honor of sitting in on
several Baptist Bible studies and sermons
and I loved them but I really wonder
about all churchs - communities really -
how anyone can truely live up to everything
is states in the Bible.

Here in upstate New Jersey we are getting ready
to celebrate....yes, celebrate Halloween where
the kids and adults alike get dressed up and be
silly for the day or the week depending where you are invited to...
it's alot of fun for most of us...

down where I experience the Baptists ( we have them up here too even
one next door to me - a church I mean ) some say they are against
Halloween because it's sorcery.....well!

All Hollow's Eve is All Holy Eve and a time for Spirit
for all our loved ones.....departed and soon to be departed
it's really an important time as a community to share
in grief and in joy....

Jesus, was and is an awesome example of how to be friendly
in times of greed and poverty....and grief and joy

a member of the Baptist church reminded me
when he asked, "what is the greatest gift of all?"
and I was tempted to say it but instead I asked 'what?'
and he said exactly what I would have blurted out before
but I thought 'awwwwh, you'll sound really corny - don't say it'
he said it for me....LOVE
that's what Jesus reminds humanity to think
Folks lose alot more without LOVE that with it
Folks gain alot more with LOVE than without it.....LOL
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Jesus Empty Re: Jesus

Post by Vanilla2 September 2nd 2009, 4:09 am

That is such a lovely thought d-Knots, only I do have one negative question to ask, so many times I hear/read that there is not much to distinguish between love and hate, many say they can mean the same, and that is what I have a problem with. How many times have we had a row with a loved one and said I hate you, when what we really want to tell them is that I dont hate them, that I do love them really, but at that particular time, what I meant was, I dont like them. Hope this makes sense. Maybe some people are afraid to open up to there true feelings, including myself.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots September 2nd 2009, 3:39 pm

I'm honored, too, that you mentioned it, Vanilla.

sure,

on an open forum it's not desireable to open up
and I've been there rowing with family....

I miss my spirit friend Dreamer.

She quoted it best so far to date,

"the opposite of Love is not Hate it's Indifference.....";

not sure who said it first though here I credit her with it's trail to us.

So, when you're angry and say "I hate you" suddenly you're thinking is
it true do I hate them.... When I look back and think about all the times
I missed some of the folks I grew up with and how naive and ignorant I
was not holding on tighter to them... The folly of youth is one thinks they
are invincible and everyone and everything will always be there regardless
of the whip of the winds of Time.... Wow! Blows the mind right up...
Dreamer's statement of old makes me wonder did I not Love them enough
to hold on tighter that I may have shown indifference to them by not holding on.
Wow! some Life Lessons are hard to swallow... I have a few that are holding on and
won't let me forget where I came from...

I Love Jesus's essence, too.
Who knows I might not like the guy in reality
but what his message, has been, passed along is worth the study...
because he is an adaptable personality that really affirms
genuine caring about each other and the self in
the universal community not just a narrow minded
hole in the wall day in and day out....LOL.

here we go I am going to pick out a quote from the Bible
it's 1 Corinthians Chapter 13
some of you may already know it....
this is the Apostle Paul
the one that was just spreading the word he didn't
actually know Jesus
this is part of his response to questions
put forth to him from the Church (community) at Corinth

1 If I speak in human and angelic tongues but do not have love, I am a resounding gong or a clashing cymbal.
And if I have the gift of prophecy and comprehend all mysteries and all knowledge; if I have all faith so as to move mountains but do not have love, I am nothing.
If I give away everything I own, and if I hand my body over so that I may boast but do not have love, I gain nothing.
3 Love is patient, love is kind. It is not jealous, (love) is not pompous, it is not inflated,
it is not rude, it does not seek its own interests, it is not quick-tempered, it does not brood over injury,
it does not rejoice over wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth.
It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
4 Love never fails. If there are prophecies, they will be brought to nothing; if tongues, they will cease; if knowledge, it will be brought to nothing.
For we know partially and we prophesy partially,
but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away.
When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.
At present we see indistinctly, as in a mirror, but then face to face. At present I know partially; then I shall know fully, as I am fully known.
5 So faith, hope, love remain, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

I may have heard it once somewhere while a child in Catholic School
though it was faint. I heard it clearer when I watched a movie entitled
"The Mission" main actor Robert De Niro; it's interesting it was assigned as
part of, both, a World Racisim and one of my English courses.
The movie portrays the various angles of Christianity's essence,
Religon controlled by Politics, Nature, genocide, ...etc. The priests
happen to be Jesuits but not the worst of the lot of course it's the
politicians that ruin life as we know it....

ok, time to step down off the soap box....LOL Heaven

LOVE really is the glue
that heals ills
another form of the basis of TCM (traditional chinese medicine)
Think Positive that you will be well again...soon!
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 25th 2013, 9:12 am

From The Urantia Book

"The
heart of Jesus' religion consisted in the acquirement of a
compassionate character coupled with a personality motivated to do the
will of the Father in heaven."

I have recently come across this site. Anyone following?
In 2010 and after I'd been given two glimpse of Jesus a medium said to me "he wants you to follow him".

I have read that he prefers to be called Jeshua.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel March 29th 2013, 10:31 am

Just a point of interest I came across where someone stated that the man known as Jesus that his first name was not Jesus and his surname was not Christ and when we think about it that statement especially the Christ part is perfectly true

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 29th 2013, 12:03 pm

I was preparing lunch today half listening to the television. There was a program on about Mary Magdalen.
How close she was to Jesus. Most interesting program. So came and sat down and watched the end of the program.

The whole program really was really about the life of Jesus Christ. Was he the son of God or not? Was he a normal man with exceptional mediumnistic powers?

Did he marry Mary and live an ordinary life,did he have children?

Also on the crucifiction. Did he die or did he survive?

Wish I had seen the whole program now... Sad

Joan x
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann March 29th 2013, 12:04 pm

Jesus that his first name was not Jesus and his surname was not Christ and when we think about it that statement especially the Christ part is perfectly true

I believe the actual name was;
Y(j)eshua Ben-Joseph Pantheria
Christ I believe to be about the energy he carried (Christed energy) or another way to put it wasvery elevated energy.
Once again just my understandings not necessarily anothers truths .

@Joan ....I saw that show and it shows him dying.I love those type of documentaries.
I have been visually shown he did not but again that is my truth and we all must find what resonates within ourselfs as truth.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel March 29th 2013, 1:37 pm

A lot of questions to be answered so point one that every one regardless of what form they exist in be they male or female are the sons and daughters of God be it by direct decent or by adoption.

Point two; was the man Jesus the direct son of the living God then the answer is no he was not; first we have the blessed trinity the Father; mother; Son God. The first duel spirits that were given life outside of the blessed trinity were called El Daoud & Evam; they are better know to mankind as Adam & Eve or as Mary & Joseph. Now we come to the man Jesus; the man called Jesus along with his twin are the first born duel spirits born of El Daoud & Evam Point 3; yes he was married and as far as I know he had at least three children; Point Four; No he did not die on the cross and apparently he lived to the age of 70

Every thing has been taken out of context by mankind during the centuries; and what I have written is the basics of what I know as my knowledge is not completed yet but I know it as the truth. I do know this much also that a time is coming when what I have described will be taught to mankind and that time is not far away

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 29th 2013, 2:22 pm

And just for the record, the language that Jesus preached in and the language that the folks around him spoke was "Arabic". The Arabic that was spoken at the time of Jesus was translated into "Greek" so the Greek folk could understand the words of Jesus and His followers. Then the "Greek" was translated in to the English language so that the English speaking folk could understand the words of Jesus and His followers. Originally the words of Jesus were written in the Arabic language. Some folks maintain that to truly understand the words of Jesus (and the names that were originally used) you need to go the scripture that is written in the original Arabic and read these words in the language that they were original spoken and written in, because every time you translate words from one language to another bits and pieces of the original meaning of the words are lost. sunmystic
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 29th 2013, 2:42 pm

Some folks maintain that to truly understand the words of Jesus (and the names that were originally used) you need to go the scripture that is written in the original Arabic and read these words in the language that they were original spoken and written in, because every time you translate words from one language to another bits and pieces of the original meaning of the words are lost. sunmystic

That is true!

One of my channelings .... my very first actually.
The words were something like " the words you read have been misinterpreted"
I was asking about god at the time and mentioned the bible .....
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 29th 2013, 2:59 pm

Mia, I was going to read the Koran to find out what it was all about and an Islamic cleric told me that in order to truly understand the Koran that you have to read it in Arabic Smile . So I decided to heck with it, and as long as they understand it then all is well. And then I found out that Christian scripture was originally written in Arabic and that the day to day language that Jesus spoke and the folks that were living where He was living spoke, was Arabic Smile . I give up! And I am glad that I am a mystic Smile . Sunny
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann March 29th 2013, 3:25 pm

You have to also look at the transltion of how things meant 2000 years ago as opposed to how they men now.
Example;
virgin...now means someone who has not had sex or has not done something
back then it meant ...unmarried woman or a woman who had not given birth to a MALE CHILD.
hence the immaculate conception story
Mary in some stories actually already had several daughters before conceiving Yeshua.( maybe she did , maybe she didn't) none of us know what the real truth is.
==================
were called El Daoud & Evam
Arbel would you share with me what book(s) or religious doctrines you base your beliefs on.I would like to look at it further. I think we may hold alot of the same beliefs just are using different termonology and names.I have noticed you seem to be very rigid in your beliefs. I mean that kindly in my saying i t. Be careful to not be too rigid as you then don't allow growth. One thing I had to learn was in trying to look at one doctrine and principle I actually was locking myself into another persons theories. Not actually seeking and searching for my own.It shackled me into a box and was making me headblind until I started reading, searching other doctrines and looking closer at my visions to see how they applied to other theories of what things mean. Then my truths became more fluid and diverse how they all joined just with different terms and phrase being used.
I also see a lot of what will be .BUT focusing solely on it doesnt allow you to just be in this time.In the NOW zone of life. Try to not waste this day worrying about what may or may not occur tomorrow as things have away of changing.
I have rambled.. would you mind sharing your source of learning.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 30th 2013, 2:41 am

Arbel wrote:Just a point of interest I came across where someone stated that the man known as Jesus that his first name was not Jesus and his surname was not Christ and when we think about it that statement especially the Christ part is perfectly true

Bill

What is the truth Bill? I would love to know.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 30th 2013, 2:45 am

laura ann wrote:
Jesus that his first name was not Jesus and his surname was not Christ and when we think about it that statement especially the Christ part is perfectly true

I believe the actual name was;
Christ I believe to be about the energy he carried (Christed energy) or another way to put it wasvery elevated energy.
Once again just my understandings not necessarily anothers truths .

@Joan ....I saw that show and it shows him dying.I love those type of documentaries.
I have been visually shown he did not but again that is my truth and we all must find what resonates within ourselfs as truth.

You remind me of Kathryn on our last forum. (a good thing)
I've heard him called Yeshua Ben-Joseph.

And do you know what the name of the show was?

Deb
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 30th 2013, 2:50 am

Arbel wrote:A lot of questions to be answered so point one that every one regardless of what form they exist in be they male or female are the sons and daughters of God be it by direct decent or by adoption.

Point two; was the man Jesus the direct son of the living God then the answer is no he was not; first we have the blessed trinity the Father; mother; Son God. The first duel spirits that were given life outside of the blessed trinity were called El Daoud & Evam; they are better know to mankind as Adam & Eve or as Mary & Joseph. Now we come to the man Jesus; the man called Jesus along with his twin are the first born duel spirits born of El Daoud & Evam Point 3; yes he was married and as far as I know he had at least three children; Point Four; No he did not die on the cross and apparently he lived to the age of 70

Every thing has been taken out of context by mankind during the centuries; and what I have written is the basics of what I know as my knowledge is not completed yet but I know it as the truth. I do know this much also that a time is coming when what I have described will be taught to mankind and that time is not far away

Bill

"Every thing has been taken out of context by mankind during the centuries"

I knew it!! Thank you Bill.
I'll be the first in line to buy your book.
I need the truth.....don't we all.

Jesus 30964
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 30th 2013, 2:53 am

sunmystic wrote:And just for the record, the language that Jesus preached in and the language that the folks around him spoke was "Arabic". The Arabic that was spoken at the time of Jesus was translated into "Greek" so the Greek folk could understand the words of Jesus and His followers. Then the "Greek" was translated in to the English language so that the English speaking folk could understand the words of Jesus and His followers. Originally the words of Jesus were written in the Arabic language. Some folks maintain that to truly understand the words of Jesus (and the names that were originally used) you need to go the scripture that is written in the original Arabic and read these words in the language that they were original spoken and written in, because every time you translate words from one language to another bits and pieces of the original meaning of the words are lost. sunmystic

I've felt this for a very long time........ Jesus 220146
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 30th 2013, 2:55 am

[quote=That is true!

One of my channelings .... my very first actually.
The words were something like " the words you read have been misinterpreted"
I was asking about god at the time and mentioned the bible .....
[/quote]

Validation-validation, thanks Mia
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 30th 2013, 2:58 am

Great post thank you ALL.......
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel March 30th 2013, 6:13 am

Laura Ann I have never read a spiritual or religious book for 18 years because some thing happened to me 18 years ago; at that time I did have a lot of spiritual books on different topics mainly on healing but I gave them all away 18 years ago also

Rigid in my belief I had not thought of it that way but yes you are correct I am as I have no choice but I still keep an open mind about other beliefs as many paths can lead to the truth I believe in. There is a book written on my soul and has been since my true awaking all those yeas ago. What happen that night nearly drove me insane but from that point onwards I started to learn a truth that had been lost in the mists of history; I stated that Jesus lived at least to the age of 70 and you will not find that in any book.

A simple question is are we not already a book with each of us being a page of that book which is scattered to the four corners of the earth and now the scattered pages are joining back together page by page to reform the whole book. You are all seeking knowledge and yet have you also considered the fact that you are already the knowledge and that is what is awaking within each of you. Last year spirit gave me a thought stating we are the creation of knowledge

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann March 30th 2013, 10:59 am

Atouchofeart)))) it was probably the History Channels either
The Real Mary Magdalene or The Secrets of Mary Magdalene.

ARBEL))))) It sounds like you had as severe an awakening as I did .. mine lasted 40 full days...almost took my mind. lol
I have no choice but I still keep an open mind
I disagree about no choice. WE always have the choice.
that Jesus lived at least to the age of 70 and you will not find that in any book.

I think the age was a little older , but it is actually irrelevant
There is a book written on my soul
we all have a page written in our book of Life in the Akashic Hall of Records about our soul and its journey with blank areas as we make choices and change it.
we write it with our experiences. I have seen my book as well . Very very old , very very thick with many many past lives.
We all are pages of a book being written as we speak/type. There are no erasers involved just the next line as we write i t.
considered the fact that you are already the knowledge and
I actually have been told and shown that the life we are leading now is actually a redo. We volunterily came back from the future to try to change some things because the powers that be were stunned that so many humans were still in the dark at the time of the cataclysmic slide. Please note these are my truths and not necessarily anyone elses.
we are the creation of knowledge

that is exactly why I stated earlier dont be so rigid and fixed in your thinking and beliefs.Have your beliefs but allow them to be fluid and etheric as they may take a different form with more knowledge and more experiences. If one does not all the flow they become headblind.
We have the ability to heal each other and ourselfs, to send energy, to cause disruption to create the universe we want. Hence the cataclysmic things we propheticly see often have the ability to be changed.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 30th 2013, 11:43 am

Arbel wrote:

A simple question is are we not already a book with each of us being a page of that book which is scattered to the four corners of the earth and now the scattered pages are joining back together page by page to reform the whole book. You are all seeking knowledge and yet have you also considered the fact that you are already the knowledge and that is what is awaking within each of you. Last year spirit gave me a thought stating we are the creation of knowledge

Bill

YES! Jesus 471512
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 30th 2013, 11:55 am

laura ann....

"There are no erasers involved just the next line as we write it."

I've read that. I have not personally seen my Akashic (yet) but have had readings from it.

Thank you for the "history channel" titles.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 30th 2013, 12:08 pm

Dear Laura Ann,
When you visited the Akashic Record did you meet Garibaldi.You know the
guy who united Italy?
He runs the place.He lends out the books of the most exciting lives.
Everybody in Summerland has free library cards.
How do I know this.I met him a year or so ago,when visiting
I suppose Summerland.
Please do not take the library card thing seriously,but I have met Garibaldi
he is a real delightful character and according to him he does circulate
the best stories.
Well now I have totally hijacked the thread.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel March 30th 2013, 1:54 pm

Laura my awakening was not a severe one it was more along
the lines of total shock and it took me a lot longer than 40 days to get over
that like say a few years would be a better way of saying it. I am not that rigid in my beliefs as I do
look at everything but your beliefs are similar to my own and you have just
opened another door. The point about volunteering
to come back to this world leads to some thing else; does the circle of
remembrance ring any bells in your mind?

i did not choose my path Laura as my path was chosen for me
and yes I had to agree to accepting that path; yes it is perfectly true that
this life is a redo as we have been through it before but this time it is a lot
more serious.

The knowledge I need is buried in my subconscious mind and
will not be released until a certain point in time and then the work that is
needed will begin

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann March 30th 2013, 2:10 pm

When you visited the Akashic Record did you meet Garibaldi.You know the
guy who united Italy?
I often give condensed answers to not get windy in postlol.. Let me clarify the actual thing I expereinced.
1. an akahsic book of life that is a book that is strictly my book.
2 the akashic hall of records where i expereince 3 things there.
......a.. a arena of books to choose from
......b.... a sitting are with viewing screens to see the books instead of reading them..they play like condensed versions of movies
.......c.... a hallway where i walk and at times see others walking in and occasionally have conversatiosn with htem which has many doors or windows on each side. so as you walk you can choose which one to stop and view or which one to step into life. It is basically choosing hte life you wish to check in on or if dead in this life you can choose which life to step back into

aws far as the Garabaldi I do not know as i never seem to have the presence of mind to ask names . I have had a man hand me books so it may very well be who you speak o f.I might also add I never well almost never try to deliberately go there. I choose instead to allow my higher self to take me wherever we need to go in the universe during meditations and nightly travels
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down