Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holistic Health & Healing

3 posters

Go down

Holistic Health & Healing Empty Holistic Health & Healing

Post by Spirit-Being December 13th 2008, 6:56 pm

Holistic Health & Healing

Copyright @2007 HolisticWebWorks

• The holistic approach to health takes into account the entire person and his or her environment. People who subscribe to a holistic approach to health see an intimate and unbreakable connection between mind, body, and spirit. As a result, they take a great deal of responsibility for their own well being. They understand and accept the fact that their health and vitality are determined both by their environment and how they choose to live their lives within that environment.

• Because the holistic approach assumes a strong connection between mind, body, and spirit, persons who adopt holistic health practices tend to have very complex ideas about the prevention and treatment of illness. They do not assume that conventional, Western medicine, is the only, or best, approach available for the treatment of illness. Instead, they tend to be open to a wide range of alternative healing therapies.
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Holistic Health & Healing Empty Re: Holistic Health & Healing

Post by d-knots January 5th 2009, 8:19 pm

I've been interested in oxygen thereapy lately
and I now add "satbalized liquid oxygen" to my bottle water
I've seen at the health food store they sell water with this added
and it's very expensive for a case almost 35 dollars
but I buy a case of water for 5 dollars maybe less at a WalMart
and add as many drops of the oxygen molecule as I choose
tailored for me.

It's recommended to start with 2 drops for a week or two before
gradually working up to 10 drops per full glass or 8 oz.

this is all to bring up the ph of the water that is consumed

I have to tell you I lost weight over 6 weeks
I don't have pain in my joints like it was
I am not listless, depressed, or groggy all the time in fact it's the opposite
my eyes are open even when i'm tired....( I am only taking 5 drops for the last 3 weeks
and I won't move on until I feel that i need to)

the goal is to keep the body oxygenated so that viruses can't survive within you....LOL ...it works!

so that's my thing lately because I desire to drink the oxygenated water instead I don't
drink tea as much or coffe that I crave but the water is far better for me

I really stopped drinking soda years ago

It's just a better way of life.....

Yes, it's cheaper to buy a bottle of drops; and either bottled water you figure is normal alkilined or get a distiller that kills the bacteria and parasites (to purify the water) in the water then add the drops to that.

Does anyone know more about it?
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer January 6th 2009, 8:14 am

Wow...I've never heard of this.
Even if it is somewhat expensive, you save money in the long run if you aren't paying for dr appts and Rx medicines Wink
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 117
Appreciation Points : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being January 6th 2009, 11:46 am

I cant say i know much about this, but with all the toxins in the water and food we eat, we are forced to find more healthier ways of living. Lately i have been struggling with listlessness and depression at times. I dont seem to have the vitality i once did. If i can afford the oxygenated water i shall try this, it can only help.

I have also stopped drinking soda and coffee, and i have felt much better although recently with all the packing and moving i have started drinking some coffee now and again and drank soda the other night Holistic Health & Healing 1985_drinking_pepsi_cola_soda The carbonation was nice Very Happy but when i drink soda i feel like im drinking tar, thats the only way i can explain it.

d-knots wrote:I really stopped drinking soda years ago

It's just a better way of life.....

I totally agree it is a much healthier way of life, water is essential for the body, and some of us do not drink enough water. growing up as a child and in my adolesence years i drank alot of unhealthy drinks. soda was my favorite. I would have to say 50% of my drinks were soda. I believe i read something some where on another forum where some people were talking about how they stopped drinking soda, this made me wonder. Now many questions had entered my mind, as to why a person would stop drinking soda, i thought whats wrong with it? and why is it unhealthy? I found the answer through experience, i realized that i was beggining to feel much better. I finally knew how unhealthy it was for me. I came across this topic so that i could see the truth. I believe everything happens for a reason, and we are guided in ways to help us find healthier ways of living, if we choose to listen.

Thank You so much for sharing this d-knots what an eye opener Holistic Health & Healing Nature-smiley-002

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum