Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little clarification please

3 posters

Go down

A little clarification please Empty A little clarification please

Post by canadianmind September 27th 2009, 1:09 pm

I have noticed certain things ever since i was a kid. ( im only 24, ) Even now, I notced that my moods are really weird and upredictable. Now thinking that I was just a moody person, or something else was wrong, I just decided to just let it be.

The older I have become, the more I notice how my surroundings effect my mood, everything from weather, to seasons, to the person next to me. Now latley I have been noticeing myself to be angry, and for the past few months I cant find a real reason to be angry. I dont think that everyone around me is angry.

Now I know it is unhealty to supress any emotions, but I have been trying to hold this anger in, but trying to deal with it when im sleeping, or letting it slip out. Can it be that Im feeling a more collective feeling??? I have only about a month and a half ago started to meditate, although I havnt be able to get myself into the discipline of doing it everyday. Is it true that when one starts to awakin and starts to connect with your innerself, and the interconnective web of conciousness, that you can expect highly intence emotions, or feelings, or visions??

I also used to have de javu 4 times a week when i was aaround 9- 13 years of age. I notice, that i get it once every few months now if Im lucky. I also have an uncanny ability to tell time. And i can sometimes pick up a phone before it rings ( and sometimes tell who is on the other line). There were many times that when i really wanted a bus to be on time, or had a change of plans and really wanted to let someone knwo and was unable, that what i really wanted to happen happened.

Like I said i just really started to get intouch with all of this, activly, and Im sorry for all my questions lol. The best thing in life is learning and doing. Using your own gifts to better oneself and the planet. Im trying to do my part. thansk you all in advance!

Peace and understanding
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

A little clarification please Empty Re: A little clarification please

Post by Wind-Dancer September 27th 2009, 9:05 pm

As human beings we exchange energy, both consciously and subconsciously, with others. We also create energy in ourselves, in our homes and in our environments. Our emotions are energy, our feelings are energy, our thoughts are energy, and our reactions are energy. In fact everything we do is energy based, and what we do, say and think not only affects us but also affects the energy of those around us.

Etheric cords are formed between people, objects, and situations where there is a fearful attachment, afraid to let go, scared to be alone, afraid to be without. These are invisible energy links. We normally cord to other people and also allow them to cord to us throughout the course of our every day lives. Many of these cords are short lived and dissolve quickly. There are some however, normally the intensive, volatile, or the longer term relationships, that create cords and with a build-up of numerous energies and emotions, such as need, desire, love, anger, jealousy, envy etc. These cords can create problems in the form of aches and pains, depression, rage, exhaustion, burn-out etc.

Positive and negative cords: It is normal for parents to form cords with their babies, this is both a necessity and a positive thing, as these cords help parents communicate with and tend to their babies needs. These cords dissolve naturally over a period of time, normally from the age of seven onwards. Negative cords however are destructive and can drain us of our energy. Negative cords feed the energy and emotions of one person to another, both positive and negative, so you may be feeling particularly angry and not know why, you may also be feeling depressed for no apparent reason. Cords are normally formed on a subconscious level, through a persons need for strength, manipulation, control.

If for example you have a cord attached to a sibling and that person is undergoing a life crisis then they may be draining energy from you. So you will feel drained without knowing why. They are siphoning energy from you through the etheric cord.

If you have decided to move on from a relationship and you find it particularly difficult to “let-go” it may be that there are cords of attachment from the other person holding you back. If, for example, you are going through a divorce then you may be feeding your anger, rage, stress, jealousy to the other person and vice versa. Without realising it, parents feed these emotions to their children and new partners, creating all sorts of problems for everyone.

Sometimes, we put difficult events and difficult people to the back of our minds with the intention of “not letting them bother us”; we don’t realize we use a lot of energy to store these difficulty “things” and a lot more energy in supressing the associated emotions.

Whilst everything is energy, we can actually change the energy within ourselves, within our homes, within our environments, this in turn affects the energy reactions of those around us. Sometimes it’s as simple as changing our thoughts, our words and our actions. Other times we need a little help in letting go of the past and in removing the negative energy which may be feeding these thoughts, words and actions, this is done through Etheric cord cutting.

We are all familiar with the concept that the human body is made up of energy. We are constantly reminded of quotes from Albert Einstein on the Theory of Relativity, stating that mass and energy are both but different manifestations of the same thing and that there is an equivalence between all matter and energy in the universe, and that that equivalence is quantifiable by the simple equation “e = mc2”. In that equation "e" stands for energy, "m" stands for mass, and "c" stands for the speed of light.

The Human Energy Field is always receiving energy from the universe. This energy sustains your entire existence: body, mind, and emotions. Your aura is the energetic skin which holds all your inner energy bodies and outer body together. Your energy chakras regulate the flow of universal energy into and out of the body, fuelling the functioning of the body’s organs and systems.

Chakra clearance and balancing

Chakras are often thought of as "spinning wheels of energy" in the body. When they are in balance and in harmony, you'll feel full of vitality and in peak condition. But when they become unbalanced, the changes in your body's energy flow will cause you to feel tired and out of sorts.
Chakras can be damaged or blocked through an emotional upset such as conflict, loss or accident. Fear, anxiety and stress are common causes of chakra malfunction as we absorb emotions through the chakras.

Aura clearing

The aura is a protective shield that keeps you healthy and joyful. However, stress and illness may adversely affect your aura. Certain diseases can even cause gaps in it. When something blocks the energy flow within the aura, the shield weakens, making you unhappy, depressed or sick.

Through the aura we also risk absorbing other people’s negativity, their dissatisfaction, anger and their sadness etc. Stress, trauma and emotional pain can show as distortions and blocks in the aura long before they manifest as illness in the physical plane.

Clearing the aura helps remove these energy blocks before they manifest as illness in the physical body. However if you find you have old blockages these can be removed and the aura repaired, this will have positive affects on your physical, emotional and mental health.

House/space clearing

We have all, at some stage in our lives, walked into a room and felt the tension between people. We often refer to it as “you could cut the atmosphere with a knife”; other times we’ve gone to a house and felt uncomfortable for no apparent reason. Well, sometimes energy can become trapped in our homes. If we’ve been through a depressed stage then our thoughts, words and emotions will leave an energy imprint in the environment, these can become trapped. If’we’ve been in a volatile relationship with lots of arguments and tension, this can also leave an imprint. Those of us with teenagers will understand the mood swings and surge of emotions and the countless arguments and negative energy, all of this will leave its mark in the energy of our home.

Previous occupiers will have also left their energy imprint in the house; this energy will have an affect on your energy and those of your family. We also leave our energy on items, such as clothing and furniture. So, if you are a bargain hunter, then either wash or clear the item in order to remove the previous owner’s energy.

It’s always a good idea to regularly clear the energy of your home, especially in the corners where energy can easily become trapped and stagnant.

Energy protection

Once we’ve cleared our energy it’s important to keep it that way and this can be achieved simply through visualization or intention. Our every day thoughts, words and interactions with other people results in an exchange of energy. It is therefore important to protect yours, especially if you have gone to great lengths to clear and balance it.

What people don’t realize is that physical, mental, emotional and spiritual activity opens our energy fields. Yoga for instance, opens our chakras. Meditation opens our energy to the universe. Even something as simple as reading a spiritual book opens our energy. It is extremely important to protect our energy yet it is equally simple to do.

Visualizing yourself in a bubble of love and light, which only allows love and light to shine through and reflects back any negative energy is amazingly simple yet very effective. This ensures that any negative energies focused towards you will simply not enter your energy field. It also ensures that any energies floating around you will not impact your energy field unless it is of love and light.

Sometimes we may ask our angels to protect our energy and there are numerous methods available. My preferred choice is to ask Archangel Michael to bless me in white light , which goes through my crown chakra then down through and out of my body, this light is then wrapped up around the outside of my body. This same sequence then continues with gold light and violet light. I then ask to be placed in my bubble of protection.

You may also ask to have your home protected with a dome of white light, or ask to have angels surround your home, your car, your property.

It is vitally important for healers, spiritual people and those with a caring nature or those in the caring profession to protect their energy as they are more likely to be working with people’s negative energies. The last thing we want to do as healers is get “burn out”.

Clearing your energy and the energy around you can be achieved
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind September 27th 2009, 11:07 pm

I relized how much a family members, or roomates energy can effect me. My sister and her a the time fience were at the end of there relationship. Even the first time i met him, I knew things werent going to work out between them. I got this deep feeling in my heart chakra and my solar plexis chakra, almost like a cloud, or almost like a storm. Now i know that there are types of energy that arent compatible with eachother. They are in contact still, as am I, I even concider him a friend.

Also, I have concidered myself at a crossroads on my life. I have made some changes (an unplanned move across the country, I packed up and moved within 6 hours), very bad luck with jobs, missing new friends i made when i moved in the first place ( I moved to calgary fer 2 years, and i made a strong connection with the city itself, as well as made deep connections with people). And honeslty, my life hasnt been without its own probelms ( as everyone). When I was 17 I had a bad breakup and I havnt had a girlfriend since.

Knowing what I know now, I can see that these were experiences to show what I need to work on about myself, and in doing so, I have begain to clear my self of the negative emotions that I have build up. Even in y waking conciosnes I can feel myself looking deep into myself, following the energies, finding their sources.

Now, I know that it should take months in not years to really get to the source of myself, an dmy true innerself, but in these last few weeks i belive that I have gone through very fast, and I find it very easy to focus on my chakras, even in walking. I can feel the heat and evergy in these centers. Can my I be going through such a fast mental, psycic, or spiritual change, that I am unleashing emotions that are buried deepin inside?

When I was reading about opening your crown chakra too early, or even opening any chakra too early it can casue some emotions, bad and good to come out. Everything ive read said I should go at my own pace, and I am confertable with going as fast as it is. With a week of straight mediatating, I could see auras ( albeit very briefly), and even feel the attractions of other people energies. I am not forcing myself to go this fast by any means, I just focus on what im trying to do with my meditation, and my mind goes

The very first time I meditated, I breathed deeply for 10 minutes, just listining to the noises around me, listined further then returned back to lsitining to my breathing. I then focused on my root chakra. Fucusing on the psysical world, solidarity, intuition, earthy elements. I then let roots grow out the bottom and grow into the earth. I then put loving energy down into the roots, and gathered up earthy energies up into my root chakra. I then brought that energy up through my other chakras, focusing on ther ecolour, element and so fourth untill I got to my crown chakra. I then focused on whit elight entering my body from the crown chakra, and let it fill all my chakras to full white lights, and then let that energy down into my root chakra. When the 2 energies met in my heart chakra, I felt the energy field around it grow. It wa almost like a green/white halo around my chest frommy neck to below my chest. I felt my open third eye, focusing both down and up.

I contnued this for about 2 weeks, the I stopped, and a week later I did this same meditation, then ichanted mantras while going up and down my chakras. I felt this intence energy. Not bad but it was very intence. It filled my body. I feel like now, i can almsot see what people are thinking. ( Its hard to explain, I cant SEE what theyre thinking, but when i look at someon in the eye, i hear my own thoughts, like what im saying what they are.)

Im sorry if what Im saying is juming all over, or unclear, I have alwas known what I am capable of, but the more I understand how it works the more questions I have.

There is one thing that I have noticed, just recently, and relzed it has been happeing befor eI could even remember. If someone asks me a question, 8 times out of 10, even thought I dont know what theyre talkign about, I have answers to it. For example, one day me and a friend were talking about a situation that he is going through. He was asking me all these questions about custody, and such, and I knew almsto all the questions with out thinking. Same goes with many other times.

There is one thing that has been bothering me for a while now. Everytime, I get a fortune, do quizes about oneself, do a tarot reading, or even think deeply, the answer always ( as far as i remember never faulting), comes to answer I am here for a purpose. I always see "you will do great things:, and " you will accomplish many great deeds" and so on. I dont know how everyone on here will react to that, But having some insight from you generous people may help me understand.

One last thing Razz. If any of you are familiar with the 13 moon calender, i just recently found my galactic signature. IT goes as follows:

WHITE LUNAR WIZARD
I polirize in orde to enchant
Stabilizing receptivity
I seal the output of timlessness
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of death

This seems eerily silimar to the questions and the things ive found out recently. But I also feel that it really says that I am meant for something. The only thing I dont really understand is the last line " I am guided by the power of death".

THanks so much for helping me out with this, In lots of ways i finally understand many things, but on the other hand, im confused as hell lol.

Shaman, thanks very much, you have alrady been a big help. Ill start clearing the energies around me ASAP!!
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman September 28th 2009, 8:49 am

Dear Wind-Dancer..thank you for the very informative post! Good Post

Dear Canadianmind…..you seem to understand most, if not all of what Wind-Dancer wrote.
I believe the additional understanding you need for what you are experiencing is one that I have realized, and not too long ago either, which is, the more you are in touch with yourself, the more you are in touch with everything.
It’s that simple!
Learning to balance all of this will come, but rest assured that you are not alone.
When balanced, you will learn that this gift of knowing is what compassion is all about…feeling peoples energies and understanding them and consequently helping them.
So I say it again..the more you are in touch with your divine self…the more you consequently become in tune with the entire universe which manifests itself in your life in the ways you describe.
Enjoy the ride..but be careful..people don’t usually want to hear, about themselves, what you know before they even tell you! That’s my own bit of advice from experience.
Peace and Blessings,
(Let me just add , that the energy in your eagerness and desire for truth is very thrilling. I couldn’t be more excited for you!) :Ooo:
WhiteShaman Praise
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind September 28th 2009, 10:00 am

Thanks very much. Ive relized that the answers are easier then the seem. Its easier if someone can explain it. lol thank alot!
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum