Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orbs

+3
Wind-Dancer
WhiteShaman
Spirit-Being
7 posters

Go down

Orbs Empty Orbs

Post by Spirit-Being October 10th 2009, 5:07 pm

Last night i awoke between 4 - 5 am i heard something downstairs in the kitchen. I was scared and picked up a small rocking chair in case someone broke in. I waited and did not hear another sound, i then decided to take several pictures on the stairway leading to the kitchen. I found something interesting on 2 of the pictures that i took please take a look guys & let me know of any thoughts you may have.

https://s437.photobucket.com/albums/qq91/spiritbeing1/?action=view&current=IMG_0096.jpg

https://s437.photobucket.com/albums/qq91/spiritbeing1/?action=view&current=IMG_0097.jpg

Second thing that happened directly after i caught these pictures, was a noise that i heard in my room i had the television going and there were credits from a movie that had just went off it was called Ghost Town, i thought maybe it came from the tv but it sounded more like it came from recorder or something. Anyway to make a short story even shorter it sounded to me like a woman or a child. Now lastly i do have this movie on dvd and i will go back to the credits and see if it was from the tv or not. I'll let you guys know either way.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Orbs Empty Re: Orbs

Post by WhiteShaman October 12th 2009, 9:04 am

Looks like an Orb to me! Not sure what it means but I may share my thoughts as I read this..wouldn't it be nice to hear a noise downstairs and NOT be scared?
Peace and Blessings,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer October 12th 2009, 9:29 am

Awesome, orbs are energy and we are energy everything is made of energy so ,, is this a spirit, maybe, i believe its possible. Thanks for sharing.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn October 12th 2009, 9:32 am

Yes it does look like an orb!

I've heard Sylvia Browne mention that Orbs were actually angels. I'm not sure if this is right, because I'm no expert. But wouldn't it be wonderful if it was an angel coming to visit, and protect you!!
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : I love astral travelling...
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.
Appreciation Points : 307
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 October 12th 2009, 8:57 pm

I also see orb in your photos. I never heard of that before and your post lead me on a search for more info. Here is what i found :

Orbs are believed (by many) to be ghosts in the form of balls of light. They are life forms that travel in groups and are believed to be the human soul or life force of those that once inhabited a physical body here on earth. Psychics claim to talk to them on a regular basis, and ghost hunters encounter them quite frequently. It is said that they are those spirits that have willingly stayed behind because they feel bound to their previous life or previous location for whatever reason. Because of this obsession they tend to become similar to a psychotic human beings. It should be said that the majority of us when we die proceed gladly and willingly to the next level of existence after saying our quiet good-byes, which means we're off to the spirit world. Then again, as stated, a select few elect to stay behind because of a refusal to move on. Apparently the longer they stay behind, the harder it is to find their way to the next level, which again, is the spirit world.

Ghostly orbs are the most photographed anomalies caught on film by ghost hunters and are quite photogenic (when they want to be). They can be completely transparent or display themselves in a bright solid form. It is not hard to capture them on film in their circular form. It is theorized that ghosts prefer the form of an Orb (ball of light) because it takes less energy thus being the mode of choice among the ghosts. The consensus is that small orbs take up the least amount of energy and apparitions and other fuller shapes take up the most. In the colder parts of the year, it seems that ghosts tend to find it easier to take on shapes other than orbs. That's when there is the most static electricity in the atmosphere. Those months being October through February. It is also believed that they are able to draw on our own energy when needed. I've listed these ways but there are obviously many ways for ghosts to draw energy from the atmosphere and environment but I won't take the time for that here.

More here http://www.ghoststudy.com/a_what_are_orbs.html
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn October 12th 2009, 10:15 pm

You've encouraged me to do some digging of my own, Luda 23! Actually, I think we both may be right.

By this link, http://www.maxgreinerart.com/AngelOrbsCont2.html it states that

“New Age” followers and spiritualists of all kinds, recognize the Orbs are not lifeless dust or moisture. They believe these unexplainable circles of light are supernatural, “paranormal” life forms, spiritual in nature. Some believe the Orbs are the souls of dead people, trapped between dimensions. Others believe the Orbs are unique life-forms such as ghosts, spirit guides or angels. Some even believe they are some type of UFO or space aliens.

I know Sylvia Browne said something about this subject, but I can't seem to find it right now.. Oh well.....I will keep looking..
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : I love astral travelling...
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.
Appreciation Points : 307
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 October 13th 2009, 4:24 am

Do you know I have looked at these two photos twice on two separate occasions and could not see anything, I was starting to wonder what everyone else was seeing, that I couldn't see. I have just looked at the photos again and can now see one ball of light at the bottom of the banister in the first photo, and one focused near the bottom of the door on the second, why did I not see them before, how could I have missed them?
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye October 14th 2009, 12:03 am

Very nice orb pics...IMHO, I believe that they are either spirits or angels--not ghosts because if they are ghosts, then I have alot of them hanging around here at times (been getting a whole bunch showing up in pictures lately--even ones in colors other than white) Very Happy
Skye
Skye

Female
Number of posts : 1
Appreciation Points : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 14th 2009, 3:37 pm

Vanilla2 wrote:Do you know I have looked at these two photos twice on two separate occasions and could not see anything, I was starting to wonder what everyone else was seeing, that I couldn't see. I have just looked at the photos again and can now see one ball of light at the bottom of the banister in the first photo, and one focused near the bottom of the door on the second, why did I not see them before, how could I have missed them?

I'm not sure if you missed them because you have never seen Orbs before Vanilla but imagine what else we don't see even though we are looking right at them. Reminds me of a story I read:

From http://www.learntovisualize.com/Ebook/Unit%20One.htm

You may find it difficult to believe that it’s possible for something to be happening in front of a person yet remain invisible to them! To help explain how this is possible, I like to share an old but well-documented story in my classes.

Back in the days when Darwin was traveling around the world gathering data for his scientific research, he anchored his ship, the Beagle, off the Patagonian coast. His crew got into small rowboats to make the trip from the Beagle to the shore. Amazingly, the Patagonian natives were unable to see the Beagle, only the small boats approaching. From the natives’ perspective, suddenly out of nowhere, white men in boats appeared in the water!

Now the natives had seen small boats before, but had never seen a ship as large as the Beagle and did not have the data—the mental constructs, if you will—to recognize one when it was right in front of them! For them, the horizon was unbroken. I like to think of it this way: the stimuli (data) entered the brain via the eyes, but found no matching nerve endings to “twang” in recognition. So for the natives, nothing along the lines of a huge ship registered. At least not until the shaman—the magic man of the tribe with expanded powers of perception—taught them how to see the Beagle.
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 October 14th 2009, 3:50 pm

WhiteShaman I have come across this story before quite recently, was it posted somewhere else on here? Yes I do understand how this can happen, it is also possible that because I was focusing my gaze into the middle of the stairs or straight ahead onto the top half of the door, that I may have seen the orbs but subconsciously dismissed it thinking it was torch light.

A funny story, my late dog Petra was white with a little brown on her ears and over her tail, we have a cream sofa, so many's the time I asked OH where she was, only to be told she was right next to him laying on the sofa, there was no way I could miss her, but she always managed to blend in Very Happy

Last edited by Vanilla2 on October 14th 2009, 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 14th 2009, 3:58 pm

Yes, Vanilla, I did post the link to the site that has this story recently.
That is why it was fresh in my mind but also it really hits home for me lately because I am experiencing amazing things that have simply opened up my world to a place where everything is possible and where the unseen can be seen.
Peace,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman November 5th 2009, 3:29 pm

To anyone interested in orbs:

For your consideration…..something I have come to believe and experience in recent days…..and that is….”orbs” are not “spirit entities or ghosts”, they are the energy these entities, positive or negative, feed on. In a way they attract them.
Smudging calms these energy balls and or creates them or dissipates them.

Peace and Blessings, Very Happy Meditate
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content