Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

+6
WhiteShaman
mia
canadianmind
Wind-Dancer
23luda23
Serenity - Dawn
10 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post by Serenity - Dawn October 15th 2009, 7:20 pm

Thank you d-Knots..

Love the little surfer dude...Lol'
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : I love astral travelling...
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.
Appreciation Points : 307
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots October 15th 2009, 6:42 pm

SerenityDawn
you did choose such beautiful words
in the correct light of the mind
they are tranquil and medatative.....
If I had more time I'd let them take me away....LOL

Please, share the adventures of your journey
it's healing and so needed within a hectic go-get'tem life.... :~~:
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn October 15th 2009, 4:59 pm

Thank you Linda...

I look forward to getting to know everyone here..

This really does seem like such a lovely place.. I wish I would've found it sooner..Lol'
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda October 15th 2009, 3:21 pm

Hello Serenity Dawn, I am pleased for you to join our circle of friends. Love & Happiness to you! Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn October 15th 2009, 3:09 pm

Thank you for your warm welcome Spirit Being..

Spirit Being wrote:
i just noticed something that maybe there is something important with the name michael, not sure why but i just felt i should change the letters around and see what i am shown,

Hmmm... Sounds interesting.
I hope you find the answers that you seek.
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being October 15th 2009, 12:29 pm

Hello Serenity - Dawn Welcome to Spirits Journey Forums :Hello:

I too have felt more connected with Spirit-Being than i do Michael which was the name given to me at birth, i just noticed something that maybe there is something important with the name michael, not sure why but i just felt i should change the letters around and see what i am shown, may sound a bit silly Razz

Your name is very Beautiful Serenity - Dawn, and i too am drawn to nature i take care of a small brown dog named Bella. She is such a gem and has taught me many things. Who ever implanted the thought that humans are smarter than animals, this is what i was taught growing up, but i learned that Bella is extremely smart maybe smarter than i am. We humans are not separated from animals, plants, life, earth, as was previously thought. I do feel we are connected to everything here on the earth.

Please make yourself at home, i am very happy to meet you and look forward to finding answers to these many questions we all might have.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 12th 2009, 11:58 am

I too have had the same feelings towards they mystical. As i bet we all have on the forum here. For me its more towards roman.greek culture. But i have a strange infatuation with wizards and dragons. I have a dragon tattooed on me, and I have always thought about getting a wizard done as well. I have thought this had to do with my past life, but I havet gotten any closer to findng out. TIme for some deep mediation!!!!!

White shaman speaks for me as well "life is filled with wwonder and so much we dont relize" Too true..... too true...
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 12th 2009, 9:17 am

Serenity - Dawn wrote:Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes!!

CanadianMind -- I"ve never been to Banff, but from the pictures that I do see, it looks absolutely beautiful!!

WhiteShaman - Thank you. There's just something about being in that time that draws me to shows like that too!

Plus, I had a vision about a woman with long dark hair, and a long white dress. And the best picture that I've found to describe her is the Confessor. I don't know who she is yet, but I am compelled to learn more about her.

Also - I've never met anyone else who had a spiritual name. I thought it was just me being odd. But I am glad to see that it's a natural process of our spirits trying to discover ourselves. Such lovely spiritual names too!!

Hi Serenity Dawn..It’s so weird to see the confessor’s picture when I go on this site now. I didn’t think anyone else even heard of that show!
I too have always been drawn to these type of shows, enchanting, mystical, etc and I have come to know recently that it is because my subconscious is remembering my past. A past filled with excitement and wonder with other realms and unseen beings.
Lately I have been blessed to learn and allow this reality to manifest even now.
Life is filled with wonder and so much we don’t even realize.
Glad to have you as member, I hope you enjoy yourself here!
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 11th 2009, 11:30 am

Cats are "specia;" lol. I mean that in a good way. They seem smarter then some people i know. My cat is for lack of a better term "bitchy". I love her to death though, she just asks to be picked up and start to pur, then the gets all mad and claws your hand up, but i love her!

I also had 2 dogs that left us a few years ago. Most people just leave them at the humaine society, ( and its apperatnly illeagle to bury them in your yard), but we did it anyway, 6 feet down and everything.

I had a fish tank full of fish, honestly one of the most relaxing things ever. Its better then almsot any art ive seen. And of course I had my Califinia King Snake. I had to leave them both in calgary when i moved.

I agree with vanilla dont stop, thats how we got xena ( my little cat).
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 October 11th 2009, 10:40 am

Serenity-Dawn, keep talking to hubby, dont give up, that is how I got my third dog Megan :lovesigh:
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn October 11th 2009, 9:51 am

Thank you Vanilla2

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. It's terrible when we lose on of our little loved ones. They always love us so un-conditionally, don't they?

My dog Kelly went to heaven to sit upon God's lap about 2 years ago, and since then I can't bring myself to raise another dog, although I love them all dearly.

Today I have 3 guinea pigs, and a parakeet. And I'm trying to talk my hubby into getting a cat Praying
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 October 11th 2009, 9:47 am

A very warm welcome to you Serenity-Dawn, that is such a beautiful name, serenity conjures up the thought of peace and calm. I too love nature, trees, birds, wildlife and pets, I am the owner of two dogs, It was three until I lost my eldest baby last Easter. This is a great forum, everyone has so much to offer. Very Happy
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn October 11th 2009, 9:31 am

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes!!

CanadianMind -- I"ve never been to Banff, but from the pictures that I do see, it looks absolutely beautiful!!

WhiteShaman - Thank you. There's just something about being in that time that draws me to shows like that too!

Plus, I had a vision about a woman with long dark hair, and a long white dress. And the best picture that I've found to describe her is the Confessor. I don't know who she is yet, but I am compelled to learn more about her.

Also - I've never met anyone else who had a spiritual name. I thought it was just me being odd. But I am glad to see that it's a natural process of our spirits trying to discover ourselves. Such lovely spiritual names too!!
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 11th 2009, 8:15 am

Welcome Serenity dawn! That is a beautiful name! I look forward to getting to know you and already we have something to share in your avatar...LEGEND OF THE SEEKER is my favorite TV series!!!
Peace and Blessings,
WhiteShaman Welcome
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by mia October 11th 2009, 5:04 am

Hello Serenity-Dawn Hugs
I too have a spiritual name, mia.
It was given to me when I saw a beautiful star in a blue sky on a sunny day.
Welcome to Spirits Journey!
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 11th 2009, 12:01 am

Welcome fellow canadian!

I understand what you mean about questions. But the best thing about learning answers, is that you get more questons, and thats just how we learn. Ive always encouraged people to question things, and never to be afraid to have your opinion heared. And as ive stated on here a few times, i also have the thirst for knowlege, and also like you it lead me here!

I also understand what you mean by nature. Most animals like me, and I them. I feel at peace when im around them. I especially like hiking, which i only a few years ago started. Banff was an eye opener i tell ya.

Enjoy your stay here, and once again welcome!
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer October 10th 2009, 10:53 pm

Hello Serenity-Dawn welcome to our community. I too am searching for who i am . Together as a community we can help each other along the spiritual path.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 October 10th 2009, 9:25 pm

Serenity - Dawn wrote:Hi there:

My spiritual name is Serenity-Dawn. This is not the name I was given at birth, but recently I've been feeling that it's my spiritual name. Given to me by God, or the Divine Sacred Source. I feel that I connect more with the name Serenity-Dawn, than my legal name. Not sure why that is, but as I'm learning, I'm sure the answer will come to me one day. In the meantime, I enjoy my God given name, and I try to use it as often as possible.

I have been on a journey for the last 10 years. The journey is in trying to discover who I truly am, and what my purpose is here, and how to evolve spiritually. But it seems like every answer I discover, leaves the door open for more questions. Like trying to quench a never ending thirst.. Does that make sense?

I am deeply connected to nature and animals. When I walk outside I feel, love, and appreciate all of the energies around us.

I come from a family who is the total opposite of me. Or rather, I'm the total opposite of them. My entire family has no need for spiritual journeys, and appreciating the elements around us. But I know that they're on a journey of their own, and they will learn in their own time. It gets frustrating some times, but I love them for who they are. And I'm starting to love myself for who I am too..

I look forward to meeting everyone here.. Thanks for listening to my long post..

Hello Serenity-Dawn and welcome to our community! It looks like we have few things in common. I am also thinking about changing my name, because I don’t feel my parent given name is appropriate anymore. I personally drawn to the name Moira and I believe that should be my name. And I also love animals and nature and my family situation are very similar. I feel like the journey is never ending marathon to the horizon. Ones I think I got there -there it is again.

Its very nice to meet you Serenity-Dawn and I look forward to your future posts Welcome
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post by Serenity - Dawn October 10th 2009, 8:53 pm

Hi there:

My spiritual name is Serenity-Dawn. This is not the name I was given at birth, but recently I've been feeling that it's my spiritual name. Given to me by God, or the Divine Sacred Source. I feel that I connect more with the name Serenity-Dawn, than my legal name. Not sure why that is, but as I'm learning, I'm sure the answer will come to me one day. In the meantime, I enjoy my God given name, and I try to use it as often as possible.

I have been on a journey for the last 10 years. The journey is in trying to discover who I truly am, and what my purpose is here, and how to evolve spiritually. But it seems like every answer I discover, leaves the door open for more questions. Like trying to quench a never ending thirst.. Does that make sense?

I am deeply connected to nature and animals. When I walk outside I feel, love, and appreciate all of the energies around us.

I come from a family who is the total opposite of me. Or rather, I'm the total opposite of them. My entire family has no need for spiritual journeys, and appreciating the elements around us. But I know that they're on a journey of their own, and they will learn in their own time. It gets frustrating some times, but I love them for who they are. And I'm starting to love myself for who I am too..

I look forward to meeting everyone here.. Thanks for listening to my long post..
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum