Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things I have learnt

4 posters

Go down

Things I have learnt Empty Things I have learnt

Post by mia October 12th 2009, 12:20 pm

I often learn something, then just log it away.
I was driving along the roads today and thoughts came into my head.
One was I should share what I learn, whether others know or not, it would serve as a reminder.
So here are a couple of things Smile

When I was in Wales at the retreat, there was a library we could borrow from.
One book I read was about astral travel.
What stood out in my mind was, we can astral to see if someone is on their way home, to find a lost dog/cat.
To see if the supermarket has a certain product.
The list is endless and I never thought of doing this!

The other I learnt is.
When you remember something sad or hurtful, feel the emotion, then let it go, even if it comes back time and time again.
Don't dwell on it, it only gives it power.

Love from me xx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Things I have learnt Empty Re: Things I have learnt

Post by WhiteShaman October 12th 2009, 12:31 pm

Thank you Mia, I understand completely what you are saying.
Personally, I think what we are learning, each of us, is what we already know..and somehow forgot!
There are no limits to what we can do or remember!
Peace,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by mia October 12th 2009, 12:34 pm

Personally, I think what we are learning, each of us, is what we already know..and somehow forgot!
There are no limits to what we can do or remember!

Gosh yes!
I agree completely!
Hugs
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 13th 2009, 11:04 pm

Humans are truely spectacular. I was flipping channels on one of my breif endevours on the TV. Dr oz was talking about when a group of people start yawning, how everyone starts to yawn. He was talking about areas of perception on his forehead that makes us put ourselves in the other persons point of view..... one right where the third eye should be, jand 2 on each sideof the eye brow, where the corner of the temple is. Odd that id coicides with the 3rd eye, but definetly not a coincidence.

Emotions are exactly taht Mia, to me felt, and to be excepted, and to be released. We cant help feeling someways sometimes, but if we except the way we feel at a certain time, we can learn lots about situations and open up more of our higher selves becasue were are becoming one iwth the earthy energies....

I totaly agree with you both!
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 14th 2009, 8:04 am

I heard once..."emotions are our bodies way of thinking"
I kind of liked that perspective.
I don't necessarily feel that they are to be released unless of course they no longer serve us.
I think they are to be embraced and are the horsepower behind all that we do, especially in healing.
My thoughts.
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 October 14th 2009, 8:41 am

There is so much knowledge kept hidden inside us that we surprise ourselves when it surfaces, we ask ourselves how did we know/when did we know, but it was there all the time. Think of quiz/game shows, how without blinking an eyelid we come straight out with the right answer but have no Idea where that answer came from.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 14th 2009, 9:35 am

I agree and the more I experience, the more I understand that all this knowledge hidden inside us must resurface slowly in order for us to be able to grasp it.
All at once..I think we would explode!
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 14th 2009, 6:08 pm

White shaman.... what exactly do you mean by "I don't necessarily feel that they are to be released unless of course they no longer serve us"? Do you mean that we shouldnt let our emotions surface?? or did you mean that we shouldnt release emotion itself? But i strongly agree witht he rest.

lots of people dont really know what we have inside of us. Lots of people do it and not even realze it. The more we understand the better off we will be.
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 14th 2009, 6:15 pm

I think they need to be embraced! sometimes acknowledged and released such as fear and sometimes embraced such as compassion and love and joy.
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 14th 2009, 6:46 pm

Ah i see now. Your saying emotions should be felt and known, but not nesesarialy outwardly.

I belive there is no such as good an bad emotions. I agree that some lead to very bad decisions, or situations and thoughts, but it what we do and how we cope with the emotions is what makes us induvidual.
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 14th 2009, 7:18 pm

I feel emotions are the center of our being. I believe they come from the heart and I believe the heart is the source of all existence, our true selves.
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 14th 2009, 7:39 pm

Ive read that the heart is the gateway to our higherselves. If we can open up our hearts, and listin, you can acieve a higher concoisness and understanding of life and your everyday perseption of this reality.

Thats what I think jesus and buddah and so many other spiritual leaders acieved such deep thoughts and feelings, they were tuned into there bodys frequency or pulse, the brain pulse makes our conciousness possible, the ehart makes that pule possible, and the earth makes our hearts pulse possible.

So in many ways our emotions are the true pathway. They hold many keys to us
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 15th 2009, 10:03 am

canadianmind wrote:Ive read that the heart is the gateway to our higherselves. If we can open up our hearts, and listin, you can acieve a higher concoisness and understanding of life and your everyday perseption of this reality.

Thats what I think jesus and buddah and so many other spiritual leaders acieved such deep thoughts and feelings, they were tuned into there bodys frequency or pulse, the brain pulse makes our conciousness possible, the ehart makes that pule possible, and the earth makes our hearts pulse possible.

So in many ways our emotions are the true pathway. They hold many keys to us

Now here is where my life has taught me much. I spent many, many years trying to find all the answers I sought with my intellect only to come to a place where I realized with all this knowledge I still “knew” nothing.
The intellect is a tool as is the body but he heart and our feelings and instincts are the source of all our power and truth. It is where we connect to our source.
As an instrument of healing, I can also say our emotions are essential to fuel the healing we wish for ourselves and for others.
I heard it once said that the 18 inches from the head to the heart is the longest distance known to mankind.
Peace and Blessings, Praise
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 15th 2009, 7:24 pm

[quote] Ive never heard this quote., but i like it.

peace
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down