Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please check this out for me...........

5 posters

Go down

Please check this out for me........... Empty Please check this out for me...........

Post by canadianmind October 20th 2009, 7:24 pm

I send a request for a free astrology reading a few days ago and the results are actually pretty acurate. Now i belive in that totaly, but its fromt he internet, and in all reality its not to hard to ask general questions and to make conclusions. Or to use a template... so please can you try it out and we can compare results. I just want to see if there are any similarities..... Mine was really really close to whats goin in right now.... Its just wird casue they say if you want more info then you have to pay.......

Thanks everyone: heres the link

http://www.aboutastro.com/inscriptions_register/confirmation.php
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Please check this out for me........... Empty Re: Please check this out for me...........

Post by Vanilla2 October 21st 2009, 4:55 am

Canadianmind I am awaiting my e-mail reading and will let you know as soon as I recieve it.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Please check this out for me........... Empty Re: Please check this out for me...........

Post by WhiteShaman October 21st 2009, 7:56 am

My wife has had some experience with this woman and in fact she is waiting on some power animal information from her.
She seems to like her and thinks she is gifted. I read her info on power animals and knowing alot about such things, I was impressed with her knowledge.
Peace,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer October 21st 2009, 8:18 am

I will check it out and let you know
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 21st 2009, 10:26 am

Thanks everyone, it does seem pretty good and mabey even hand typed, there were a few typos. I guess im a bit careful with things liek this. But I do agree with white shaman...... Her work does seem very good, and is pretty close to whats going on in my life right now. But some of it just seemes a bit too enlightning, talking about how excited, and how importiant that she thinks I am. Most of me agrees with what she says, but a little bit of me is thinkign shes sayiing all these good things t get me to buy the more in depth report.
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 21st 2009, 11:00 am

I hear you but me personally, when the universe comes knocking, I tend to trust it.
If it was a hoax, then I guess there would be something in that for me to learn as well.
We live in a safe universe!
Peace and Blessings,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 22nd 2009, 9:33 am

I think I have to learn how to trust the signs when I see them..........

Thanks again!
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 22nd 2009, 9:50 am

Something I have known but more so very recently is this:
We create our reality!
If we create it from a place of mistrust, we will be deceived.
If we create it from a place that sees evil everywhere, lurking to sabotage our spiritual growth, our spiritual growth will be sabotaged.
If we create it from a place that sees a safe, loving universe, we will live in a safe, loving universe.
If we ALL do the last one then…………………….Paradise!
Peace and Blessings,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 22nd 2009, 10:21 am

I totaly belive in that myself. Everything is, as we make it. Its a simple concept but just like alot of things, its eaiser said then done, just becasue of the misconceptions that were used to in life..
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being October 22nd 2009, 11:32 am

I just submitted my email address to Jenna soon as she sends back the reading ill let you know.

WhiteShaman wrote:Something I have known but more so very recently is this:
We create our reality!
If we create it from a place that sees evil everywhere, lurking to sabotage our spiritual growth, our spiritual growth will be sabotaged.
If we create it from a place that sees a safe, loving universe, we will live in a safe, loving universe.

Well said i have been noticing this exact thing, i look at all the things i was ever taught from a child to an adult, i want to say some it is all bull, but i know it was there to teach me some things and it has. So i realize i must now sort through all false concepts and ideas, and be myself. Someone said here on the forums that we must peel the onion layers away, this has stuck with me since that day.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 22nd 2009, 11:56 am

Spirit-Being wrote:I just submitted my email address to Jenna soon as she sends back the reading ill let you know.

WhiteShaman wrote:Something I have known but more so very recently is this:
We create our reality!

Well said i have been noticing this exact thing, i look at all the things i was ever taught from a child to an adult, i want to say some it is all bull, but i know it was there to teach me some things and it has. So i realize i must now sort through all false concepts and ideas, and be myself. Someone said here on the forums that we must peel the onion layers away, this has stuck with me since that day.

Many Blessings

And the beautiful thing is, in my mind and experience, is that there is no rush!
In fact the layers need to peel away in their own time, where our biggest part to play is simply “intent”.
If you intend or create a reality for yourself where the layers of “stuff” surrounding your true self peel away,
then the entire universe will cluster together to create that reality for you!
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 22nd 2009, 12:34 pm

Thats how I feel as well. Every moment in life and every person we come into contact with mold us, as well as we mold them. I also belive that the events in out life relfect the things that we need to work on ourselves....
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 22nd 2009, 12:52 pm

canadianmind wrote:Thats how I feel as well. Every moment in life and every person we come into contact with mold us, as well as we mold them. I also belive that the events in out life relfect the things that we need to work on ourselves....

Yes!......and you see that truth especially in how we see others. How you see others as a whole or individually is either a clue to what we need to work on in ourselves or a reflection of the beauty that is in us! (Our a combination of both!)
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind November 1st 2009, 9:17 am

Has anyone heard back from her yet?????
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 November 2nd 2009, 3:36 am

No Canadianmind I'm still waiting.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman November 2nd 2009, 7:56 am

My heard back the other day and to her dismay, she thought (because she read it wrong) that she would find out her "Power Animal" but instead she found out how to find it out herself.
Its all good, I found it for her this morning!
Peace
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind November 2nd 2009, 8:16 am

Somethings are better to find out on your own.. lol

The reason why I asked people to look, to see if she mentioned anything the same as what she wrote me, becasue some of the things she wrote are VERY profound.

"I have just discovered that not only are you soon going to live through an event of great astrological importance but also that you were going to blessed with a period of chance and opportunities. This is very serious Jesse, I rarely come accross such vibrant astrological configurations and you can believe what I say because I never express myself in this way lightly.

I must tell you now that I have worked in my chosen professional field for a very long time and it is rare that I feel such a powerful jolt (as I felt for you Jesse) when consulting an individual's details for the first time"

"So here is what is is all about: a Transit period is on the way and you are perfectly positioned to get the very best out of the opportunities it is set to bring . This is very clear in your astrological configuration and to be honest in a very short time indeed you will find yourself in the glare of several powerful astrological influences. These influences will place you in a rare astrological Transit which will not occur again in your skies before a very long time, simply because the planets will not be aligned in this way again for a number of years and above all YOU will not be as PERFECTLY paced to make the most of it all!"

"You are becoming aware of a great deal of new things at the moment and you know that you are living through a period in your life which is particularly interesting. You are currently asking yourself a great deal of questions and you are thinking about the true goals in your life and what your real objectives are. As far as your character is concerned I know that you love the outdoors, you do not like to make decisions too far ahead and at times you can bit a bit stubborn in getting what you want. You are aware that you have been given certain talents... very special talents, unique only to you. You have a great deal of latent or unrealized potential. you are sometimes frustrated with the fact that others don't always recognize this or appreciate what you could offer but this is because you still did not had the time to show them but one day this day will come and you know it. I am getting a powerful impression now... having to do with powers of intuition. You have what might be described almost as a sixth sense, able to sense things are about to happen. I am getting the distinct sense that you are street smart and you value this ability much more than the classroom smarts that others have. Your unique perspective in life, has been forged from the school of hard knocks and you know deep down inside that you are better for having gone through what you have endured. You are a person with fresh and innovative ideas and are not willing to settle for what others tell you. You have to see things for yourself and if you don't like what you see, you will change it. I can see travel in your future, either because you love someone or either because you need this person. "

I am by no means saying that what she is saying isnt true, quite the opposite, ITs almost eerie how close she is........ but these are soem very POWERFUL predictions............ of course shes asked for money to get me a more indepth look, and of course im not working right now casu eive been sick for 3 weeks ( i doubt work will let me back). What are your thoughts????

Thanks again everyone!!!!!
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 November 2nd 2009, 1:50 pm

If you part with money, what more do you think she will tell you that she hasn't done already, sorry to sound negative.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind November 2nd 2009, 2:33 pm

no thats the thing thats exactly how i thought about it too... she was just going to go into the details apperantly.. about dates n that shit.... id rather find out some of it myself........ im fairly open to this kind so I think it should be alright..
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down