Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Friend

+2
Linda
A Darth Vader
6 posters

Go down

Your Friend Empty Re: Your Friend

Post by A Darth Vader December 3rd 2009, 9:26 am

Yes.

This time the icon is comic mischief, known as the Green Goblin from The Amazing Spider-Man. That makes me feel good under that title of 'A Darth....'

You all can figure the signature photo has education, a rather devotee theme, I seek it's vigil and it makes me feel good to have to have noticed all the while.

Yes D-Knots, I think I could be your friend on a less critical level too.
A Darth Vader
A Darth Vader

Number of posts : 17
Tell us about yourself : Always Motivated To Enhance This Way.
Appreciation Points : 27
Registration date : 2009-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots December 2nd 2009, 8:21 pm

ok, I guess that's my cue...LOL
d, can you tell me what your icon is.....
and the temple or building in your signature
i don't recognize either...LOL
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by A Darth Vader December 2nd 2009, 9:03 am

What else I have to say for myself, that I hope to enjoy in a respectful tone. I could sense hunger for the spirit, can you? I just want to improve here, that's all, and I am pick my subjects with allot of systematic manifold.

Hi, you all can be friends, I don't choose to choose, I just want what is right.
A Darth Vader
A Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots December 1st 2009, 7:07 pm

wow!
vos
dv - iffy.....LOL
I have the series
and I love your tree pic
as if you read my mind...

what else do you have to say for yourself...LOL Tree Hug
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind November 25th 2009, 12:12 pm

By the way, that pumpkin is sick!!! lol in a good way, and if it is a star wars induendo, awsome!!
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind November 25th 2009, 12:10 pm

Welcome back!

We all have things to learn from eachother on here. Were all trying to be happy, thats why were here! We all have so many different belifs, i can understand how you feel the way you do. But, i know that people on this forum in no way intentionaly mean to disrespect, its just very hard to make your point, and not to step on people toes. I know i have "ruffled a few feathers" on this site, but personaly i mean no harm to any one in any way. And I have also taken a few things as argumentitive, but in the subject of spirituality, people are so passionate about their beliefs, which i can tell you are yourself, some may take some opinions as disrespect. How come there have been all these religious wars through history?

If it was me that casued you to leave or disrespected you, i appologize, and i know it isnt really my place, but if it wasnt me, i appologize for the person, or people who have done this, becasue i know that it wasnt there intent at all.

So enjoy your time back, we can all learn things from eachother!!!
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn November 25th 2009, 10:07 am

WELCOME Welcome
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : I love astral travelling...
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.
Appreciation Points : 307
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 November 24th 2009, 3:40 pm

Welcome A Darth Vader or should I say welcome back Vibe Of Smooth Welcome
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda November 24th 2009, 3:09 pm

Hello Friend, I am Happy to be in contact with you (-: Linda
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Your Friend Empty Your Friend

Post by A Darth Vader November 24th 2009, 11:10 am

People international thank you for reading.

There are so many ways how I may begin to write this, I will try my full cylinder and pick up something sufficient to inscribe.

I believe in freedom, the freedom provided by good humor and freedom that understands good humor to be well taken. The freedom I speak is encouraging so that I know now that all messes in life are corruptions of good and not necessarily created or made entirely by a whole entire influence or force but that all bad things are corruption of what's good, corruption of what is made, I say this spunking up the devil to say that it does not have greatness to pre-make any evil but to spoil good at all. Moving on....

I come here wishing to settle down and kind regard trust prevailing. Not much to say beyond that...

Sure have your share, I would like to know how you wish to be to me so that way we may understand each other...

I have had forum expertise before and I am of better tone to forums then ever and I sure have had my credibility enhanced by now and I was also as Vibe Of Smooth making capable sense a little less aware me, moved off because I felt tremendous contradiction for a new member because the member liked to disagree at the barking of writing and I backed off because I was not complimented that way. It wouldn't matter for me because I know eventually communication can become a task that will have to be relied on the more the need for respect than to always be in one's own very bubble without being bursted.

I come here wanting to others to be happy who come in contact with me.

A Darth Vader found the most normal spiritual forum he could find.
A Darth Vader
A Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down