Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

greetings everyone~

+4
canadianmind
Linda
Vanilla2
SPIRITUALMUSCLE
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

greetings everyone~ Empty Re: greetings everyone~

Post by Spirit-Being January 10th 2010, 9:24 pm

SPIRITUALMUSCLE wrote:I live by the rule if I DONT CREATE my experience, something or someone else will!! Im a hands on type of guy so Ill do it myself thank you-LOL.

Very True Statement SM Enlightened

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by SPIRITUALMUSCLE January 10th 2010, 11:36 am

Sbeing-I look forward to your journal as It has really helped me have a tremendous, purposeful week!!

one day at a time is key but never losing focus on what it is you are striving to create and experience.

I live by the rule if I DONT CREATE my experience, something or someone else will!! Im a hands on type of guy so Ill do it myself thank you-LOL.

see you in your journal spirit being
SPIRITUALMUSCLE
SPIRITUALMUSCLE

Number of posts : 43
Appreciation Points : 56
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being January 7th 2010, 2:32 pm

Thank You so much guys Rainbow

You make a great point SM sometimes the cold feet are iced, but i should never let that stop me. I have made up my mind to start a journal by the end of this week & let the healing begin. Opening up and sharing is important & i know this, thanks for the Motivation & Inspiration.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 January 7th 2010, 6:28 am

Spirit-Being this is the start of a beautiful friendship between you and Bella, so happy that you're now bonding together outside the house.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SPIRITUALMUSCLE January 6th 2010, 4:32 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:Bella loved the walk she seems much Happier Very Happy

Many Blessings

I am so glad to hear you took bella for a walk!! this is good!! you guys are there for each other!!

Lets keep the energy up here! I feel good energy coming to this forum and I know we will draw like energy to us!! Spirit being, why dont you join me and do a journal like I am!! I am feeling even More empowered than I usually do and logging my day to day activities keep me focused.....even if its just for a week???
SPIRITUALMUSCLE
SPIRITUALMUSCLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being January 6th 2010, 4:27 pm

Bella loved the walk she seems much Happier Very Happy

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being January 6th 2010, 2:36 pm

Vanilla2 wrote:Spirit-Being it saddens me to hear you do not walk Bella, you are both missing so much enjoyment together, please look closely at Bella and look at her eyes, see what she can give you in return if you could only give her what she desires, to be out in the air running around with other dogs, what joy she and you are missing together, I have two dogs and have no qualms on getting another, I love dogs, give me a dog anytime compared to some humans, they are both loyal and genuine and certainly cheer up my life in my unhappy house.

Sorry if I sound harsh, I dont mean to be, but I understand about depression and dogs are one of the best antidotes for that, trust me, I should know

Bella is depressed i can see it in her eyes, i am on the computer playing video games & i do not give her enough attention. The only time she seems happy is when its time to eat or bed time when i finally get off the computer. Yeah Bella is spoiled has her own pillow right beside mine : ) I must now start to wake up from this sleep state i have been in.

I am going to share a walk with Bella right now. Dog it's time to get out of this laziness, i have procrastinated long enough, time to start doing things.

When i read the Wonderful things you all post here, almost every time, i can see that i can become a better person.

Your words teach me that, i always have something to work on which makes life Fulfilling.

Your Compassion towards the Lives you care for Vanilla, SPIRITUALMUSCLE, dknots is Wonderful Loves

All who have commented here have taught me something that i thought i had forgotten about myself.

COMPASSION

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots January 5th 2010, 8:45 pm

LOL.....
pets do help
they need us to care like younger children
really our entire lifetime we need to be cared for....
Loves it's the water... I promise....LOL
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 January 1st 2010, 5:39 am

Spirit-Being it saddens me to hear you do not walk Bella, you are both missing so much enjoyment together, please look closely at Bella and look at her eyes, see what she can give you in return if you could only give her what she desires, to be out in the air running around with other dogs, what joy she and you are missing together, I have two dogs and have no qualms on getting another, I love dogs, give me a dog anytime compared to some humans, they are both loyal and genuine and certainly cheer up my life in my unhappy house.

Sorry if I sound harsh, I dont mean to be, but I understand about depression and dogs are one of the best antidotes for that, trust me, I should know Smile
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being December 31st 2009, 2:56 pm

SPIRITUALMUSCLE wrote:Your LIFE LIVED is the gift!

As is yours my friend Namaste

Have a great New Year

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being December 31st 2009, 2:53 pm

The link was very helpful, the first thing i saw on the page was (Are you drinking enough water to help your body lose fat) I have not been drinking enough water throughout the day, i have a very high metabolism so i am not overweight, but what i have come to realize is that water flushes the body out from harmful things, not exactly sure what they are, but for quite a while my body has been letting me know that i need to drink more water and i have failed to listen. Sometimes i listen better when it comes from my friends & family or even people i do not personally know well. Sometimes i would even have to hear it 2 or more times for the light to go on.

Thank you so much for posting this link SPIRITUALMUSCLE what an eye opener.

Have a great New Year

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SPIRITUALMUSCLE December 29th 2009, 12:52 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:
SPIRITUALMUSCLE wrote:**If I could ask one question for those who want to share-what is your gift? We all have one.

I have not truly understood my Gift for the world, one day i hope to find what it may be. There were a few times i felt as if i could teach people, and at times im sure i have, but i realize i needed much more teaching than i could give out. I would say for now my Gift is being the Student for others to Guide & Teach me their Wisdom and one day maybe i would be able to share this with others.

Happy Holidays

Your LIFE LIVED is the gift! NO one has had your unique perspective of the world and the experiences that came with it. you can only teach what you have experienced! I trust you have had many challenges and obstacles in your life (we all do)...sometimes it not what is being said, BUT how it being said! In that, sometimes common words spoken by an uncommon person are the most profound!

Our willingness to come on these forums and share and learn from one another says volumes about us and our journey. I observe your humility will lead you donw some amazing paths in 2010!! I think Bella would like to be involved in some of them right?? (smiles) have a positive experience today!!!

Many Blessings
SPIRITUALMUSCLE
SPIRITUALMUSCLE

Back to top Go down

Post by SPIRITUALMUSCLE December 29th 2009, 12:47 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:
SPIRITUALMUSCLE wrote:Personally I feel gratefullness plays a huge role in our daily experience of life. Exercise is a huge show of gratefuleness to the universe of love and appreciation of our physical form! YOU WILL NEVER regret time spend on improving and "using" the physical form!

I have come to a realization in my life, that if i did not appreciate being alive, then i must change something or do something that will lead me to more positive thinking people. Being Grateful to be Alive will show in all our actions through Love & Compassion, towards others and ourselves. You are a great Inspiration in my life SM just as you are to everyone here.

i have been feeling much better since coming back here, Alot More Positive and Willing to Change.

You asked in one of your posts what we would like to do for 2010 for keeping in shape, i would have quoted you but i lost track of where you said this, anyhow i have a small dog her name is Bella. She always Loved to go for a walk, but the past 4 - 6 months i have not taken her for a walk & i know she really misses it, as do i.

My new years resolution is to take a walk with Bella everyday providing there is no Blizzard, Downpours, or Sickness. This will be a start to just get out of the house gets some fresh air and some much needed exercise for myself & her. I am also looking into eating more healthy, i eat alot of greasy foods which i know is not good for me. Any meal suggestions? Thanks in advance Tea Time

Happy Holidays

Many Blessings

AAHH....yes Bella would LOVE these moments again with you....I have 3 dogs and trust me, they know how you feel and what youre "being"....if youve missed it, GO to this free website ( I am an expert on the panel) www.cutthefatpodcast.com

the gentleman who does these podcasts is a Natural/wholistic guru. (Dr RAY) ..his free podcast are extremly beneficial to answer your dietary questions!!
SPIRITUALMUSCLE
SPIRITUALMUSCLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being December 28th 2009, 8:19 pm

SPIRITUALMUSCLE wrote:**If I could ask one question for those who want to share-what is your gift? We all have one.

I have not truly understood my Gift for the world, one day i hope to find what it may be. There were a few times i felt as if i could teach people, and at times im sure i have, but i realize i needed much more teaching than i could give out. I would say for now my Gift is being the Student for others to Guide & Teach me their Wisdom and one day maybe i would be able to share this with others.

Happy Holidays

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being December 28th 2009, 7:32 pm

SPIRITUALMUSCLE wrote:Personally I feel gratefullness plays a huge role in our daily experience of life. Exercise is a huge show of gratefuleness to the universe of love and appreciation of our physical form! YOU WILL NEVER regret time spend on improving and "using" the physical form!

I have come to a realization in my life, that if i did not appreciate being alive, then i must change something or do something that will lead me to more positive thinking people. Being Grateful to be Alive will show in all our actions through Love & Compassion, towards others and ourselves. You are a great Inspiration in my life SM just as you are to everyone here.

i have been feeling much better since coming back here, Alot More Positive and Willing to Change.

You asked in one of your posts what we would like to do for 2010 for keeping in shape, i would have quoted you but i lost track of where you said this, anyhow i have a small dog her name is Bella. She always Loved to go for a walk, but the past 4 - 6 months i have not taken her for a walk & i know she really misses it, as do i.

My new years resolution is to take a walk with Bella everyday providing there is no Blizzard, Downpours, or Sickness. This will be a start to just get out of the house gets some fresh air and some much needed exercise for myself & her. I am also looking into eating more healthy, i eat alot of greasy foods which i know is not good for me. Any meal suggestions? Thanks in advance Tea Time

Happy Holidays

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being December 28th 2009, 4:09 pm

Sending prayers their way Praying

Prayers are the Candle in a dark room, once the candle is lit it pushes darkness back. Our prayers will help light the Candle so that both your Daughter & Grandchild may become closer once again.

Happy Holidays

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SPIRITUALMUSCLE December 27th 2009, 12:06 pm

they are in my thoughts and prayers! sometimes a grander experience in precluded by discomfort~
SPIRITUALMUSCLE
SPIRITUALMUSCLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn December 27th 2009, 7:46 am

Sorry to hear that d-knots..

I will say prayers for your daughter & grandchild. Praying
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : I love astral travelling...
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.
Appreciation Points : 307
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots December 26th 2009, 10:15 pm

happy new year 2010, amen Angel
please say a prayer for my daughter and grandbaby
that they remain safe, healthy and living together
this 2009-2010 year and a lifetime to come
there is a grand evil pushing them apart...
if we can help keep them together, lets....

Family Blessings...
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being December 26th 2009, 5:47 pm

Here is the link that describes the point system in more detail.

Appreciation Point System

Happy Holidays

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being December 26th 2009, 4:25 pm

Great Question SPIRITUALMUSCLE

I never gave it much thought, and to this day i never fully understood what and how the points were distributed. I did find some information that might explain what the point system is, im sure many others have wondered what these points are as well, really glad you brought this up Thumb may finally begin understand what these points actually mean Idea

There will be a link posted within the next 24 hours to a topic describing the point system in detail.

Happy Holidays

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SPIRITUALMUSCLE December 26th 2009, 10:57 am

question, what are points?? as Ive accumulated 21 of them-lol...thanks
SPIRITUALMUSCLE
SPIRITUALMUSCLE

Back to top Go down

Post by SPIRITUALMUSCLE December 26th 2009, 10:56 am

Vanilla2 wrote:Ernestine is an Inspiration for all people in my age group, this is something I need to incorporate into my life in 2010, my health could be a lot better, and its up to me to improve it, no one else, I cannot put the blame on anyone else but myself for the way I am.

Great, acknowledgement and awareness are prerequisite for change!! WISDOM is knowledge applied-beuatiful thing about the human body is, we can abuse it forever BUT the moment we take care of it, the results are immediately felt then seen!! too good to be true, but it is~ good luck!!
SPIRITUALMUSCLE
SPIRITUALMUSCLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 December 26th 2009, 8:09 am

Ernestine is an Inspiration for all people in my age group, this is something I need to incorporate into my life in 2010, my health could be a lot better, and its up to me to improve it, no one else, I cannot put the blame on anyone else but myself for the way I am.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SPIRITUALMUSCLE December 25th 2009, 11:10 am

hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season (for those who celebrate) nonetheless, have an awesome day all and I KNOW 2010 will be our best year ever~ (how can it not-each year has been successively better, I HAVE ALWAYS recieved what I truly expected!!)
SPIRITUALMUSCLE
SPIRITUALMUSCLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: