Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Unicorn

5 posters

Go down

My Unicorn Empty My Unicorn

Post by mia May 16th 2010, 6:56 am

My Unicorn

I fell in love with unicorns one day in Spring 1987.
I was cleaning caravans on a holiday park, opposite the bus stop (I could not drive then, nor could ex) was a small post office/grocery store.
I looked in the window and saw a tiny silver unicorn figurine.
All that week I looked at it as I waited for the bus to arrive and on payday, (it was cash in those days,) I went inside and bought it.
From that day on, unicorns entered my life.

Many years later, when I did my first guided meditation to meet my guide, I had a unicorn and faery in it, uninvited, but most welcome.
These two are always with me in a guided meditation now. The ones I do myself, not at development class.

After a few meds with my unicorn, he took me to a place, sort of underground, but not???
I had to be quiet and still as he parted some bushes and there, in a glade were a gathering of unicorns.
I should say 'a blessing of unicorns' because that is the collective term for a gathering of unicorns.

Nowadays, I only have to look and I see my unicorn.
He is very tall and slender, ivory white, his hooves are slightly greyer than white.
His eyes are so expressive, they exude a calmness, peace, love, a very deep knowledge and a sadness.

I love my unicorn with all my being, much as one would love their guide.
I feel safe with him, I feel he is my protector.

Diana Cooper writes this about unicorns;

How Unicorns Can Help You
Unicorns remind us of who we truly are. While angels work through the heart, unicorns work with the soul.
Their horns can be likened to a magic wand, pouring out divine energy. Wherever they direct this light, healing takes place.
This is not just physical and emotional healing, but also soul healing. They dissolve and heal the deepest, most profound wounds of the soul, which may have plagued you for many lifetimes.
If you are ready the unicorns can help you clear all karma, whether personal, family or country related. You must call on them to help.
The great ascended horses look for those who radiate a light and have a vision beyond their little selves.
They seek people who aspire to help others and to change the world for the better, even if it is just a small corner of it.
One of the greatest gifts you can have in this life is to connect with your magnificent unicorn.
Unicorns express and always speak of divine love
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

My Unicorn Empty Re: My Unicorn

Post by Wind-Dancer May 17th 2010, 8:53 am

I think unicorns are most beautiful. To me they represent peace and serenity.Great post . Thanks for sharing.

Love and Light
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda May 17th 2010, 12:44 pm

Wow Mia, how wonderful this is, your story made me smile deep inside. With Love, Linda
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mia May 17th 2010, 2:50 pm

Aww, I am pleased it made you smile, your words made me smile! Thank You
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being May 18th 2010, 1:30 pm

Wonderful Experience Mia I love you

I do Love Unicorns also, some people may think of them as just a Mystical Creature or just a Legend or Myth that has never existed. But the ones that feel the connection with these Wonderful Beings Experience something Beautiful. For some time i have felt Unicorns as well as Dragons & many other Beings exist on Spiritual Levels and may actually exist in other places of the universe, just as we exist here on earth on a physical level. Many books have Unicorns in them, to assume these beings are just made up, because one does not see them with their eyes, does not mean they don't exist. We humans and all of Life have other ways of Sight, Hearing & Communication, other than our eyes, ears, and mouth.

There is so much Beauty when we Connect with everything around us, and start seeing things for what they really are.

How do you do this?

Opening the mind by realizing everything has a purpose & everything has meaning.

Maybe Non Fiction is Fiction as Fiction is Non Fiction.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 May 18th 2010, 2:24 pm

I think in honesty Spirit-Being, we can never explain the unexplained, don't they or do they exist?
They are certainly a beautiful and eloquent animal to look at.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being May 18th 2010, 3:32 pm

Vanilla2 wrote:I think in honesty Spirit-Being, we can never explain the unexplained, don't they or do they exist?

Well said Vanilla2

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum