Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breathe in the day....

3 posters

Go down

Breathe in the day.... Empty Breathe in the day....

Post by Linda June 25th 2010, 4:00 pm

"Breathe in the day. How are you feeling? Take note that the way you feel right now is because of a thought you're thinking either consciously or unconsciously. Know that you can create your day any way you see fit. Begin by setting your intention for the day and then CHOOSE to wrap your thoughts around that intention. Your body is the SHIP and you are the captain. Where are you heading today?"
~Mastin Kipp creator of thedailylove.com
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Breathe in the day.... Empty Re: Breathe in the day....

Post by Spirit-Being June 28th 2010, 6:04 pm

Wonderful Affirmation Linda Very Happy

I tend to loose track of what i am Thinking at any given moment but sometimes when i become aware of what i am Thinking i find my thoughts are very negative, it is so True that what we think of creates our reality, If we Think in negative ways if transcends in our Life, If we Think in positive ways then that also Transcends into our Lives making our Lives much more full and alive with Beauty.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda June 28th 2010, 8:26 pm

It is so Good to hear from you Spirit Being, I am glad you like this affirmation too. It is easy to get off the negative track once we are aware of what we are thinking. Change your mind, change your life. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 June 29th 2010, 3:13 am

Thank you Linda, I have been living in a "one day at a time survival mode" for many years, something happened to me recently to awaken me, I am now more alive in myself than I have ever been for years, the people/person who has stressed me the most, I have now learnt to distance myself and speak less, only when I really need to, and its working, I am feeling so alive, I'm feeling as If I am radiantly blooming, I walk the dogs with a smile on my face, ready to speak to anyone that I meet, I am sure this makes me more aproachable, I am enjoying everyday, the hot weather we are having which I usually shy away from, all of a sudden I cant get enough, life for me at this present moment in time is just glorious, why did/have I wasted the last 7/8 years, what a waste of my valuable life.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda June 29th 2010, 11:43 am

Good for you Vanilla2, time to sing joyful songs, keep it positive and gasp at the glories the world has to offer, what a wonderful life we have (-: Love and more Love, Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda July 3rd 2010, 4:12 pm

Vanilla2, I am not sure exactly if it was man trouble that you are overcoming, but when I ran across this today, I thought it was meant for you to read:

"No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry."
Author unknown

Here is another electronic hug for you.... HUG!!! (-:

Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 July 3rd 2010, 4:35 pm

I've not heard that one before Linda, but its lovely, and that man will come one day, I know he will.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum