Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Observations in nature......

4 posters

Go down

Daily Observations in nature...... Empty Daily Observations in nature......

Post by Sparrowhawk June 30th 2010, 8:16 pm

The stiller you become, the more you will see!

The more you see, the greater natures response to you noticing her.

The other day as I sat at my desk, a goldfinch flew to the window and grabbed onto the screen. I was only five feet from the bird and they almost never remain near people. He looked right at me and started to sing a tune. Above the screen is a clear window, he flew and hovered by the window. This bird was knocking and wanted to come in! I would have let the bird in except I thought it may not be so easy to get it out again and I did not want and harm to come to the bird.

I was too slow to capture a picture.

Camping out in the woods.........
I stopped to see an old friend. We sat and chatted for awhile. Then we heard something hit the window. My friend asked "Was that a bird?" I said "It sounded like one." We went outside and found a Robin on the ground injured. I picked it up and asked if there was any nature rehab around here and was told "No". I cupped the bird in my hands and asked The Divine Being to heal the bird; I never tried that before but there was nothing else I could do. The bird began to regain its strength and the blood coming from its eye.........disappeared! It then stood up and stayed on my hand for 30 minutes before finally flying off.

I had enough time to capture a picture!

Daily Observations in nature...... Photo
Sparrowhawk
Sparrowhawk

Male
Number of posts : 111
Hobbies : Star gazing, nature hikes, finding secret spots
Tell us about yourself : I am...............what else is there?
Appreciation Points : 167
Registration date : 2010-06-27

Back to top Go down

Daily Observations in nature...... Empty Re: Daily Observations in nature......

Post by Linda July 1st 2010, 11:40 am

Sparrowhawk, I enjoyed reading your bird stories (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer July 1st 2010, 12:52 pm

Amazing. I think that wildlife knows when we mean them no harm. Your caring about the bird enough to ask for its healing brought a divine blessing upon the bird.

Love and Light
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowhawk July 1st 2010, 2:34 pm

You are both most welcome.......

Yesterday began with a deer and her little spotted child eating Angelica leaves. As long as I stood still..........they were still! When I moved, they were quick to move too. Those deer sure know there herbs.

A Bald Eagle preceded this sight. Quiet is the Eagle in flight............
Soar high and be free is the cry of the Eagle.

I picked some Mullien leaves and noticed a bright yellow spider escape the flowers above. Many are caught in the webs we weave, said the Spider.

At another lake not far away, I spotted two Sandhill Cranes eating the herbs in the grass. The female spread her wings to fly off and I said "I mean you no harm, you need not fly off." She tucked her wings back in and decided to stay.

A Midnight Swallowtail was seen on a flower. Two Monarchs were flying about as well. "Rebirth" is the tune they sing.

A bear was seen not far away but it was moved out of fear it would harm someone. Message to the game warden "Bears do not kill needlessly, humans do, move the humans." lol~

The fisherman on the lake sat in their boats casting line after line. Meanwhile the fish jumped all around them but would not fall for their bate.
The message was simple "You can fool some of the fish some of the time, but you cannot fool us bigger fish...........ever!"

The Sun rose in the east as the moon set in the west...........
Sol and Luna coexisting in the same sky. The message "Pause and stop thinking". The reward..........Peace of Mind.

Wake UP! Get Up! Sleep-time is over. Participate in mans Awakening or soon you will be dragged to set an example. Think you have no-thing to give? Look deeper within until you find the well and the Source of Life within. It is in ALL. The greatest gift God-Spirit gave you ...........is in YOU!

Sparrowhawk
Sparrowhawk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda July 1st 2010, 6:18 pm

Great Stories Sparrowhawk,
and what a wonderful ending message....
"Wake UP! Get Up! Sleep-time is over. Participate in mans Awakening or soon you will be dragged to set an example. Think you have no-thing to give? Look deeper within until you find the well and the Source of Life within. It is in ALL. The greatest gift God-Spirit gave you ...........is in YOU!"
thank you! (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowhawk July 2nd 2010, 5:37 pm

Linda..............you are welcome.

Today A Red-Tailed Hawk was training her youngster to Soar high. It was fun watching the little one play with Mom.

The "peeping" I heard a week ago has stopped. The little birds are no longer calling to mom for food. They are all out of the nests and taking flight lessons!

St. Johns Wort is in full Bloom, Eggs and Butter are all over too. Heal All is ready to harvest, Horsetail is still abundant, The seasons first Red Clover is beginning to die...........

Nature is full of wonder but a wonder of wonders is hiding inside. Buddha called it "Pure Blissful Consciousness" and it touched me once, I could not stay yet ..........Compassion called me back for a time. The fear of death ends when this True Source of Life is found..................because death is Realized as the illusion it is.

Go out and look in nature and see how life is constant. Look at what you think is dead, look very close and you will see new life springing from what appears dead. So too.........You will not die, you will shed form and be glad when it is done!!!
Sparrowhawk
Sparrowhawk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowhawk July 5th 2010, 1:42 pm

A rabbit with a mouthful of grass........

A gray squirrel was very protective of the ice cream cone he found!

Pause often in nature .......

You will see things otherwise missed.......

Today go for a walk and stop every 5 minutes..........

Breathe slowly and deeply and look around........

Can you see all the eyes on you!?
Sparrowhawk
Sparrowhawk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots August 8th 2010, 11:53 pm

LOVE U
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down