Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sayings n Quotes

Go down

Sayings n Quotes Empty Sayings n Quotes

Post by Linda July 24th 2010, 3:51 pm

In order to post something new, I found these today for you from sayingsnquotes.com
I picked out a few of my favorites, injoy (-:

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~ Mark Twain

"Whenever you fall, pick something up." ~Oswald Avery

"If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary."
~ Jim Rohn

"He who asks a question is a fool for a minute; he who does not remains a fool forever."
Chinese Proverb

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it for the first time or the last time. Then your time on earth will be filled with glory." ~ Betty Smith

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
~ Albert Einstein

"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." ~Mark Twain

"Never look down on anybody unless you’re helping him up." ~ Jesse Jackson

"Kindness is in our power, even when fondness is not." ~ Samuel Johnson
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down