Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wishing Well

4 posters

Go down

The Wishing Well Empty The Wishing Well

Post by Linda November 24th 2010, 12:13 pm

I bought a handmade Wooden Wishing Well and was placing it in the center of my front yard. A little neighbor girl came by and asked me "What is that thing?" I told her "A Wishing Well". She asked me "What is it for" I told her "If you throw a penny in, and make a wish, your wish will come true!" She left, I went inside my house. A few minutes later, I hear 'KNOCK, KNOCK" She was at my door and asked me if it was really true? I said "Yes, IF you Believe", she said "I BELIEVE!" and left. A few minutes later, I hear KNOCK, KNOCK again, and it was her, she asked me, "If I have a dime, and throw it in, can I get one wish now, and come back later for the other wishes?" I said "Yes", she smiled and left. Guess what happened a few minutes later.... "KNOCK, KNOCK" she asks "What are you going to do with all that money?" I told her "I'll donate it to a good cause, something with children." She left. I'd forgotten about it till one day, I was moving the Wishing Well to trim the grass, and I saw her dime. I hope she came back for her other wishes. (-:
Linda
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

The Wishing Well Empty Re: The Wishing Well

Post by Spirit-Being October 25th 2011, 4:03 pm

That is Beautiful Linda, i feel you were a great inspiration for that girl in her life. Im sure if she still has wishes left she will remember them and one day ask for a wish to be granted. I love you

~Many Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by peaceandkarma October 25th 2011, 5:41 pm

I hope all her wishes come true.
peaceandkarma
peaceandkarma

Male
Number of posts : 104
Tell us about yourself : I'm interested in all things New Age and Spiritualism
Appreciation Points : 120
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 October 26th 2011, 4:29 am

Wow Linda I too hope she gets her wish. After all that knocking, she sure deserves it, bless her little heart.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content