Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letters to Shohan

3 posters

Go down

Letters to Shohan Empty Letters to Shohan

Post by Manchester June 21st 2011, 12:30 pm

Letters to Shohan: Philosophy on Love and Hate by Violeta de Bocage

I seriously think I'm in love with her. She's incredible. I don't know her age. She sounds young. But who cares... her mind is HOT.

Does anyone here ever get the urge to do someone just because of their thoughts? Not trying to be crude, but that's the only way I can express what I feel when I read work by a girl that's intellectually stimulating. Most girls out there, don't think like her. And they can be a bore to date, well atleast after you get past the beauty and great sex. Seriously, there's only so many times I want to hear about the lastest fashion trend and what the Kardashians are doing.
Manchester
Manchester

Number of posts : 29
Hobbies : reading, traveling and yoga
Tell us about yourself : i'm on a mission to ascend, not religiously but spiritually. i want my body to be fuller of light, my mind to be open to all wisdom of this earth and beyond, and my soul to travel up dimensions to bring me enlightened knowledge.
Appreciation Points : 48
Registration date : 2011-06-21

Back to top Go down

Letters to Shohan Empty Re: Letters to Shohan

Post by Spirit-Being March 27th 2012, 12:26 pm

Believe me i know what you mean, i have been there many times. I have learned that sex - one night stand is pretty empty. There's no feeling on earth like being in Love! The most important thing i am learning is listen to a woman and be patient. Get to know each other, the feeling the butterflies, the stomach flip flopping is awesome, if i could feel that everyday i would. It's like our inner child coming out playfully and impulsive. Sometimes we can push someone away because of our own selfish needs, i'm learning to think of the woman's before my own. Great topic thanks for sharing manchester.

~Love, Light, Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 March 27th 2012, 12:38 pm

How did I miss this post, yet it has been here unnoticed for so long.

Its easy to have fantasies about someone, but the real person is not always as they seem. They have flaws and imperfections.
I too have to be honest, I have had my fun shall we say, but all the time deep down I was secretly looking for that genuine love of one person, which unfortunately for me, I never did find.

In answer to your question Manchester, no I have never had the urge, I have always stayed with a factual rather than the fictitious person of my mind. You sound intelligent, intellectual, I'm sure in time you will meet an intellectual girl / woman too. But make it realistic.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content