Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Usual Favorites...

2 posters

Go down

The Usual Favorites... Empty The Usual Favorites...

Post by Manchester June 21st 2011, 12:50 pm

Ok, so here are the usual favorites. I think just about everyone in the spiritual, metaphysical and mystical world has heard of these books. But I'll list them anyway for the newbies.

FICTION
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
The Celestine Prophecy (series) by James Redfield (You gotta start with the 1st book to really understand the others) (Made into a movie)
Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabet Gilbert (Made into a move with Julia Roberts and Javier Bardem)

NON-FICTION
Conversations with God by Neale Walsch (Made into a movie)
The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
The Secret by Rhonda Byrne (Made into a dvd documentary format)
The Four Agreements by Bon Miguel Ruiz
What the Bleep Do We Know (Made into a dvd documentary format)
Manchester
Manchester

Number of posts : 29
Hobbies : reading, traveling and yoga
Tell us about yourself : i'm on a mission to ascend, not religiously but spiritually. i want my body to be fuller of light, my mind to be open to all wisdom of this earth and beyond, and my soul to travel up dimensions to bring me enlightened knowledge.
Appreciation Points : 48
Registration date : 2011-06-21

Back to top Go down

The Usual Favorites... Empty Re: The Usual Favorites...

Post by Spirit-Being March 27th 2012, 11:40 am

This is a great list, i have seen the celestine prophecy on dvd in fact i actually bought it and watched it many times too many to count, i really love that movie. Eat, Pray, Love i have on dvd but have not seen the whole thing, looking forward to watching it sometime. Very Inspiring books Namaste

~Love, Light, Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum