Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel Wings

+4
LittlePrincess66
Dreamer
Spirit-Being
Wind-Dancer
8 posters

Go down

Angel Wings Empty Angel Wings

Post by Wind-Dancer January 30th 2009, 10:19 pm

Manifesting Angel Wings
http://www.crystalgreen.co.uk/angels_and_guides.htm

This is a lovely meditation for when we are feeling negative or unloved!

We are going to manifest our own Angel wings now, and although we realise that we don't actually have wings, what we are in fact doing, is aligning ourselves with the angels, and creating a beautiful winged aura of light around ourselves! And at the same time giving ourselves the conditions to feel safe and beloved.

Begin as usual with a few deep breaths. After fully relaxing, begin to feel soft feather wings growing out of the centre of your back, growing gradually larger and softer with beautiful soft white feathers, begin to gently flex your wings and feel them move as they grow! Allow this process to happen slowly gradually and lovingly, allowing your wings to grow so that they stand almost as high is you are, and when you stretch them out to the side, they stretch to three feet or more to either side of you.

Gently flex and move them slowly up and down, be aware of the soft currents of air that you are creating with your Angel wings, and feel the coolness on your face. Feel the joy of being a Being of Light! Now gently close your wings again, and curve them round your body. Feel them curving around and tuck your head in under one of your wings, and feel the soft white feathers stroking your face. Feel surrounded by soft white energy feathers of Light, and feel totally safe and totally loved.

Now, when you are ready, gently close your wings again and fold they so that they the curve softly to your back and out of sight..... But ready for whenever you need them again!

Now when you feel threatened, draw your Angel wings around you to protect you from harm, and when you feel in a negative place, slowly move your glorious wings up and protect yourself from harm
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Angel Wings Empty Re: Angel Wings

Post by Spirit-Being January 30th 2009, 10:30 pm

This is awesome i have never heard of this meditation technique before, i think i may try this as soon as i get the printer hooked up. Printer Friendly Laughing

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer January 31st 2009, 2:45 pm

Interesting! I might give this a try next time I do some meditating.
Another thing I am a slacker about.
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 117
Appreciation Points : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by LittlePrincess66 July 3rd 2011, 8:18 pm

Link removed

Link Removed

Link Removed
LittlePrincess66
LittlePrincess66

Number of posts : 1
Appreciation Points : 80
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda July 5th 2011, 3:49 pm

To Little Princess 666...Joy of Satan??? this is the Wrong website to post your type of spiritualism,
I am Light, I am Light, I am Light. Father place your protective White Light and Love around me this day and around my solar plexus with the Cross of Jesus Christ. In the name of God and Jesus Christ, if you are Not of Pure Light or Pure Love, You MUST leave to seek your own level, never to return. AMEN
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots July 9th 2011, 2:50 pm

very kindly said Linda
Good Post.
Thanks.
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 July 10th 2011, 6:49 am

Linda you have seemed to have done the trick. Thank You
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Angel Wings Empty Angel Wings

Post by sunmystic November 11th 2011, 12:52 pm

This Angel Wings meditation is also good for relieving tension in the back, shoulders, and neck. And if you would like to add a little to it, allow a loving angel to step into you and feels it's loving warmth.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down