Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Living Code Of The Heart

2 posters

Go down

The Living Code Of The Heart Empty The Living Code Of The Heart

Post by Wind-Dancer February 2nd 2009, 8:29 pm

The Living Code of the Heart

The law of In Lak'ech Ala K'in in Mayan tradition means I am another yourself. It also means I am you, and you are me. It is a statement of unity and oneness and mirrors the same sediment of other beautiful greetings such as Namaste for East India, Wiracocha for the Inca, and Mitakuye Oyasin for the Lakota.

The more humanity begins to live In Lak'ech Ala K'in, the less we will think in terms of our separateness. There can be no competition, jealousy or envy between us, because we are pieces of each other. We can share and help each other with our connections, ideas and resources without fear that there will not be enough to go around. When we live the reality of unity, abundance and wholeness, there will be unity, abundance and wholeness! The more of us that participate in the creation of a better world, the quicker it will arrive. We will have peace, love, harmony and unity, and will finally have arrived home. -Aluna Joy Yaxkin
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

The Living Code Of The Heart Empty Re: The Living Code Of The Heart

Post by Spirit-Being February 3rd 2009, 6:29 pm

We all are connected, after all we were created by the same Supreme Being (God) We as people seem to forget this or we choose to love only certain people. Some of us hate people for the wrongs they have done to us, i dont agree with this. I think it brings much more misery to ones life.

How can a person Love an Enemy? Or someone who has stolen, lied, cheated, killed, raped, etc... These people need Love more than ever. By showing anger you just fed them, that is what they wanted. Show your true self and learn to love all no matter what.

For me i do love everyone, i even try very hard to love the people that have done me wrong. What would i solve if i held a grudge (Anger) towards this person for the rest of my life. I do not see the benefit of this.

We are all connected in spirit, some people can actually read other peoples minds, or speak telepathically to one another. If this isn't proof that we are connected then i don't know what is. Peace should be one of everyone's goals in life, and for most of us it. But for those poor spirited souls, they need Love more than they need our anger towards them.

Jesus said in the Gospel of Luke 6:32-36

"If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' love those who love them. 33 - And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' do that. 34 - And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' lend to 'sinners,' expecting to be repaid in full. 35 - But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 - Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

Here Jesus teaches through restating in the context of this statement that I paraphrase: It is no big deal or credit to you to love the loveable. You are called to be different like your Father. Living that way brings great rewards.”

We truly can change the world, if we feel the need to.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down